Page 9 of 297 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis

Hi, Bloomers and Everyone. You all are such awesome sleuthers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3790702;

** Generally speaking (or at least in the past on this show ), even if the main focus is on someone else, we will see at least a little snippet of an interaction between the F1 and the lead in each episode which contributes to the rising action in the storyline.
    Since we have great reason to believe F1 is Vienna ( responsible inside info with confirming screencaps), we need to watch for those small interactions which will contribute to the storyline. Many of you have already jumped on this, and in retrospect have pointed out things that happened in the first episode.

I'm a longtime reader/lurker and avid fan, but have never posted before. Usually you all cover anything I notice and a whole lot more. I did notice something that I don't think has been mentioned, so I thought I'd throw it out there. It's not exactly story line, but it might be considered a clue.

I was watching out for shoes and necklaces (due to Christina's opening comments) and I noticed that Vienna was wearing what looks like a heart locket. Interestingly enough, when she presses Jake's hand to her heart during her 1-1, the locket is open. It gives the appearance of being two hearts attached. Or you could think of it as she was opening her heart to him.

I also noticed that there was a very quick shot of Vienna standing arm in arm with him just before the toast. They are standing as a couple, with Tenley standing just a little more separated on the other side. Tenley has reached out and has her hand on Jake's shoulder, but Jake is not oriented toward her. The rest of the ladies are fanned out in a semi circle in front of them. This shot is a quick cut in during one of the gal's (Kimberly's?) good bye speech.

I'm still in shock that Vienna is F1. Her edit looked so much like the drama queen who would be let go by episode 5. But it seems the subtle clues are there once you know to look for them. I agree that it will be fun to do the analysis working from a known outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan2;3790917;

I'm a longtime reader/lurker and avid fan, but have never posted before. Usually you all cover anything I notice and a whole lot more. I did notice something that I don't think has been mentioned, so I thought I'd throw it out there. It's not exactly story line, but it might be considered a clue.

I was watching out for shoes and necklaces (due to Christina's opening comments) and I noticed that Vienna was wearing what looks like a heart locket. Interestingly enough, when she presses Jake's hand to her heart during her 1-1, the locket is open. It gives the appearance of being two hearts attached. Or you could think of it as she was opening her heart to him.

I also noticed that there was a very quick shot of Vienna standing arm in arm with him just before the toast. They are standing as a couple, with Tenley standing just a little more separated on the other side. Tenley has reached out and has her hand on Jake's shoulder, but Jake is not oriented toward her. The rest of the ladies are fanned out in a semi circle in front of them. This shot is a quick cut in during one of the gal's (Kimberly's?) good bye speech.

I'm still in shock that Vienna is F1. Her edit looked so much like the drama queen who would be let go by episode 5. But it seems the subtle clues are there once you know to look for them. I agree that it will be fun to do the analysis working from a known outcome.

Thank you for your post. Interesting!

I have to say I was upset to hear who the f1 was so early on, especially since it wasn't my fav. Now that I'm over the shock I think it will be more fun to watch. It should be a lot of help in figuring out how to slueth the show. One thing that has been bugging me though is the rose hanging at the end of Jakes bed, I watched the interview again and they even showed a close up of it. I just don't feel this is on accident. Fleiss wanted us to see that. Does he want us to think that's the final rose and Jake didn't hand it out or the f1 just didn't accept it? Any thoughts from the expert sleuthers?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyphan2;3790917;

In another part of Vienna's 1n1 time with Jake - the locket is closed - their 1n1 on the couch was pretty chopped up - and yes - you are correct about during the toast - she has her arm around him. There are alot more 'views' of Vienna thru out the whole 1st epi - and into the second previews as well - lots of subtle quick clips - many of them reactions to things.

Watching the episode again - with the sound off - is very interesting
    Last edited by Capegal; 01-09-2010 at 05:48 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Cupcakes asked me to cap these and bring them over :

The locket is open:

Before the toast:

And this one because I thought it was cute:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Good find on the necklace! Things like the necklace are good observations that even if noticed would fail to register in significance if we thought the wearer of the necklace was going to be cut early.

I am especially interested in what can be gleaned from the toast.
    (Cape, you will remember that I am always asking somebody to please cap the RC lineup and toast for me. )
    There are several things that can happen, but one thing I have noticed is frequently (not always, and not in a big group) the Bachelor will look and smile toward the F1.

Another thing that I have noted in the toasts, RC lineups and screencaps is how members of the F4 just "happen"to be grouped together. For example, we have just heard how Tenley F2 is on one side and Vienna is on the other side.
    Is that just chance? Hmmmmm

In Jason's season, during the 2nd or 3rd RC, Melissa, Jillian, and Molly were lined up together on the end as if on the podium at the Olympics.
    In Jillian's season we have a screencap before Ed left and the F3 are lined-up in order in the pic talking: Ed, Kip, and Reid.
    These kinds of things happen occasionally enough that I feel like they are trying to play with us. "Here they are; they're right in front of you."

Again, great sleuthing through the edit!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791083;
    Cupcakes asked me to cap these and bring them over :

The locket is open:

Before the toast:

And this one because I thought it was cute:

There is another time when they are talking - or in a group - where the locket is closed is what I meant - but thanks for those GREAT caps
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791090;
    There is another time when they are talking - or in a group - where the locket is closed is what I meant - but thanks for those GREAT caps
    I know! When re-watching and capping, I capped the parts where the heart is open (when he feels her heart) then right after that scene it shows V with the heart closed.

Here's when she receives his very first rose:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3791084;
    Good find on the necklace! Things like the necklace are good observations that even if noticed would fail to register in significance if we thought the wearer of the necklace was going to be cut early.

I am especially interested in what can be gleaned from the toast.
    (Cape, you will remember that I am always asking somebody to please cap the RC lineup and toast for me. )
    There are several things that can happen, but one thing I have noticed is frequently (not always, and not in a big group) the Bachelor will look and smile toward the F1.

Another thing that I have noted in the toasts, RC lineups and screencaps is how members of the F4 just "happen"to be grouped together. For example, we have just heard how Tenley F2 is on one side and Vienna is on the other side.
    Is that just chance? Hmmmmm

In Jason's season, during the 2nd or 3rd RC, Melissa, Jillian, and Molly were lined up together on the end as if on the podium at the Olympics.
    In Jillian's season we have a screencap before Ed left and the F3 are lined-up in order in the pic talking: Ed, Kip, and Reid.
    These kinds of things happen occasionally enough that I feel like they are trying to play with us. "Here they are; they're right in front of you."

Again, great sleuthing through the edit!
    Don't ask me where - cuz the film of the 1st epi is 90 minutes long LOL - but there is a real quick clip of 3 of the 4 together - and many of 2 of the F4 together thru out (and Vienna is by NO means hidden - at all)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791094;
    I know! When re-watching and capping, I capped the parts where the heart is open (when he feels her heart) then right after that scene it shows V with the heart closed.

Here's when she receives his very first rose:

That locket makes me wonder if it is a pic of her as a baby - and of her dad - seeing as she has already spoken very positively of him
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON