Page 7 of 297 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis

I am very curious how they will edit Vienna from now on since RS broke the news.Are they going to continue with this spoiled princess theme that they have going just so when he picks her over Tenley we are all going to be shocked? Or is the edit going to show a connection with Jake as well as a likeable personality?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3789770;
    I am very curious how they will edit Vienna from now on since RS broke the news.Are they going to continue with this spoiled princess theme that they have going just so when he picks her over Tenley we are all going to be shocked? Or is the edit going to show a connection with Jake as well as a likeable personality?
    Me too, I am thinking that they have to totally ignore the leak. Otherwise, if they acknowledge it, why on earth would anyone watch?

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3789772;
    Me too, I am thinking that they have to totally ignore the leak. Otherwise, if they acknowledge it, why on earth would anyone watch?
    True but I have a feeling that if they ignore the leak they are facing a major uproar when he picks Tenley over Vienna because there are still viewers who are unspoiled and they are going to feel duped when he picks the "wild card" Vienna over the "sure thing" Tenley.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3789785;
    True but I have a feeling that if they ignore the leak they are facing a major uproar when he picks Tenley over Vienna because there are still viewers who are unspoiled and they are going to feel duped when he picks the "wild card" Vienna over the "sure thing" Tenley.
    Fleiss loves the uproar over the main lead not picking the favorite though! That is what he usually goes for. lol!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3789788;
    Fleiss loves the uproar over the main lead not picking the favorite though! That is what he usually goes for. lol!
    Oh I know that,but if he keeps doing this,the more "romantic" people are not going to waste their time anymore with his show which leaves him with the cynics.FORT has taught me to be a major cynic.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3789790;
    Oh I know that,but if he keeps doing this,the more "romantic" people are not going to waste their time anymore with his show which leaves him with the cynics.FORT has taught me to be a major cynic.
    He'll never learn that people want to see a love story (well at least the people on this board do.) I'm sure he thinks that showing a love story is too boring for television, so that's why he sticks with the shock value, etc.

I still love this show for the sleuthing stuff though, so whatever he continues to do, I hope the show continues for the next 10 years!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3789795;
    I still love this show for the sleuthing stuff though, so whatever he continues to do, I hope the show continues for the next 10 years!
    I won't ever stop watching and speculating either no matter what kind of crazy stuff he does next.I hope this show continues for as long as it possibly can.Knowing the end makes it fun to analyze the edit and wonder if unspoiled people have any clue that Vienna is the one he picks in the ens.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3789788;

I just told my DH that we found out who he picked. My DH said the girl he gave the first rose to.

I said no, the girl with the dog. DH: "That ditzy girl?"

First impression of Vienna is ditzy ... but ditzy can also turn into adorable ... ie. young Goldie Hawn.

So we'll see if Fleiss leaves and supports the ditzy first impression he obviously cultivated; or whether he will move toward adorable.

I'm thinking ditzy for shock.

There are two things that I'm keeping my eye on. One is the way they edited Michelle after Ed gave Jake his opinion as not being his type, but he kept her. Also, at the very end of the Ed/Jillian interview, Jillian asked him about Kathryn, she sort of stumbled for words, and his response appeared spliced. I wish I could watch it again, if anyone does, and they come across that, I'd appreciate knowing what the thoughts are.

I have also been thinking. It would be interesting to re -watch the MG to see if there are really any easter eggs that point to what happens in the end since we know F!. I thought of Ed saying (not sure about whom) so and so was 23 and kind of young for what place Jake professed he wanted. Jake was nodding his head. So he picks 23 yr old.

Also , maybe the theme for the show is "I do what I want to". Or is it -"It's my plane, and as Captain i will fly it anyway I want to" ? Does not take advice to get rid of Michelle nor 23 year olds. after show states he did what he wanted. "I am in charge".