Page 64 of 297 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3802228;
    Corrie's comedy routine alluded to the fact that Vienna likes to roam around the house topless, loves her boobs too much and talks about everyone behind their backs... If it is that irritating then I would think someone would say, 'you know Vienna, I know you really love your boobs and they are very nice.. but it makes me really uncomfortable walking into a room and see them hanging out for everyone and God to see, do you mind wearing more clothes? Another thing you really aren't making friends talking about everyone behind their backs so you may want to dial that behavior back'

Nope instead they all do the exact same thing (minus the nudity) to Vienna that they have accused her of doing.. and the Ali makes is her personal mission to make Vienna's time on the show a living hell.

So who's the immature one?

SIDE NOTE:
    I really think the toplessness is untrue because the camera men are there 24/7 filming so you know there would be footage of Vienna topless somewhere and Fliess would not pass up an opportunity to run with it.
    Since we haven't seen what actually went on in the house - who is to say that the gals didn't attempt to approach Vienna - so cant really say who is the immature one - can we...........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3802276;
    Since we haven't seen what actually went on in the house - who is to say that the gals didn't attempt to approach Vienna - so cant really say who is the immature one - can we...........
    no we can't... we only see so little of what goes on that we can't really say anything only speculate on what may or may not have taken place and how we feel about what we saw..

I still think the toplessness is untrue just because MF is dirty low down dog and he would monopolize on that footage to the fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3802280;
    no we can't... we only see so little of what goes on that we can't really say anything only speculate on what may or may not have taken place and how we feel about what we saw..

I still think the toplessness is untrue just because MF is dirty low down dog and he would monopolize on that footage to the fullest.
    The boobs could actually be a little teeny weeny bikini LOL - cuz TPTB wouldn't have let that go on without doing something with it LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

so now who do we nominate for the next Bachelorette since Fleiss pretty much ruined everyone's reputation on this show... Gia??? the beloved F3? perhaps ... I do believe she out of his league I can only imagine the man candy she would pull in for her season...

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3802299;
    so now who do we nominate for the next Bachelorette since Fleiss pretty much ruined everyone's reputation on this show... Gia??? the beloved F3? perhaps ... I do believe she out of his league I can only imagine the man candy she would pull in for her season...
    YES GIA.. we need MAN CANDY!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3802299;
    They are already casting for the next season, even though the girl hasn't been decided (or at least per RS)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Sorry beforehand for the megapost, just trying to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3800995;
    What I did like about Jake was the remark made to the effect that Vienna was not there to take up for herself.
    He has a sense of fair play.
    Interesting as he went to Jillian before Wes got there and trashed Wes to her. Part of me thinks TPTB have a really great, snarky sense of humor -- what's good for the goose (Jake to do to Wes) is good for the gander (girls do to Jake's F1).

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3801360;
    Having said that, all the girls were in agreement about Vienna and her supposed 'bad behaviour'. Corrie’s impersonation touched on Vienna being into herself, immature and fakey, but are there many 23 yos that aren’t?
    Um, no. Most 23-year-olds aren't like that. I had a real job with my real hair, real chest, etc., etc. Laughably, Corrie's depiction of Vienna was the exact same one TPTB gave her in her intro during the season premiere...

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3801980;
    If "woman's rule" = being catty, immature and superficial, selfish, petty women, I don't want to be following woman's rule.
    IMO the women criticizing Vienna looked much worse than she did and got a much worse edit.
    Funny-- I started reading this and thought "right on, this is what Ali was doing--standing up for herself and her friends against someone who talked trash about them all" and then I got to the end of your post. Oh well, we all see things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3802000;
    I am starting to think the same thing. Jake has 2 roses and he pulls chris aside and asks if he has to give out both. There is also the scene of him throwing a rose away in the fire. Is that next week as well?
    THANK YOU -- your post just answered (for me) the question someone asked upthread about WHY Chris used the line, "If you don't see either of those women as the woman you could marry, you don't have to give them roses." (or whatever he says) -- I bet Jake was having such doubts about his frontrunners that they set things up for the possibility of his choosing noone. Chris could have said something different -- but what if Jake had voiced his concerns about a possible BRAD ending?? I don't think they kept that nugget in because they're leading us to believe Jake is going to get engaged-- I think they left it in for the possibility that there'll be noone at the end...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3802272;
    Vienna's is much worse than D's ever was
    ITA
    But--(dontcha love those buts?) I think that the last few seasons--or years the goal of the show has been how can we out shark the last to bring in EVEN MORE viewers and ratings.
    People get sensitized to the past and what went on in the past is no longer shocking.
    Fleiss loves to out do himself each season. So what will he do next? What can he get away with next? What can he do with the storyline or edit next?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3802306;

THANK YOU -- your post just answered (for me) the question someone asked upthread about WHY Chris used the line, "If you don't see either of those women as the woman you could marry, you don't have to give them roses." (or whatever he says) -- I bet Jake was having such doubts about his frontrunners that they set things up for the possibility of his choosing noone. Chris could have said something different -- but what if Jake had voiced his concerns about a possible BRAD ending?? I don't think they kept that nugget in because they're leading us to believe Jake is going to get engaged-- I think they left it in for the possibility that there'll be noone at the end...
    CANTSTOP - that was me that made that correlation about CH's comment - and could well be a lead in to the outcome.................. sure goes with the hissy fit that Jake has about not letting anyone go - and then we know what happens with that......2 gone............. at the RC................ 2 gone........... how many times will that happen this season?!? - uuummmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3802306;
    "If you don't see either of those women as the woman you could marry, you don't have to give them roses." (or whatever he says) -- I bet Jake was having such doubts about his frontrunners that they set things up for the possibility of his choosing noone. Chris could have said something different -- but what if Jake had voiced his concerns about a possible BRAD ending?? I don't think they kept that nugget in because they're leading us to believe Jake is going to get engaged-- I think they left it in for the possibility that there'll be noone at the end...
    Exactly, I'm wondering if this comment is foreshadowing. Chris could lift it and apply it verbatim at the FRC. If he didn't see the final two women as his wife, he doesn't need to give out the final rose. This would also fit with the dried rose hanging in his bedroom per ET's bachelor pad interview. Furthermore, Jake did say in an interview that he did not fall in love immediately. He coulda started with Vienna on this date, but if TPTB were feeling him out, and if indeed he didn't choose anyone, then they'd leave such a comment in the show. Jake's edit characterizes him as decisive and so focused that he will cut a contestant as soon as he knows she's not what he wants. He's sending women home very easily. He's burning roses. He's cutting the pool quickly down to five. He's taking women who've had a 1:1 date on another date together. He's def. doing things his way.