Page 63 of 297 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Calypso:
    he said he was head over heels in love
    If these are Jake's exact words, well, BUNGEE JUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by swag9900;3802054;
    I It is said he goes after one of the last 2 girls he let go in the F4.
    Where did you hear/read this?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802030;
    In re-watching the epi tonight, i noticed that the women were not too thrilled to see Vienna get the 1:1 date, and this is before the actual 1:1 date occured....meaning before they had a chance to hear Vienna talk about her date and how wonderful it was to spend a whole day with Jake. That tells me that the hatred for Vienna isn't from jealousy of her getting a 1:1 date....but something else. I wonder if we will eventually find out why they don't like her.
    This has me curious as well. We heard how they all dislike Vienna but were never shown why. Yes, the hatred was there before the 1:1, but why? I can't believe this would be their reaction to someone talking too much or being immature. If that were the case, you'd think they feel sorry for her. No one wanted her to come back from the 1:1, no one other than Gia would sleep in the same room with her. How can we possibly understand the story TBTB are trying to tell without this information? It makes the other girls appear petty and catty so why would they want to spread the bad edit and make everyone look bad? Even Jake was stressed when he realized how much the other girls didn't like Vienna. It was pure misery all around.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

I haven't posted much this season - but I have been reading a good part of all the comments. You guys have done great work - my hat's off to you
    I just watched last night's show and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. I think Ali is being used as the "narrator." She keeps saying she doesn't think Vienna is coming home, she'd be surprised if she lasted through the next RC, etc. Jake is going around saying he doesn't have to pick anyone. Sounds like a form of reverse psychology: tell them the opposite of what's going to happen.

At the Rose Ceremony last night Jake said he's pretty sure the one he wants to give his heart to is in that room. He only had 3 1/1 dates so far: Ali, Vienna, & Ella. Vienna is the obvious F1.

The question is - was this the original edit - or is this how they chose to spin it after the big reveal by RS? To follow up on the reverse psychology bit - they make everything look so disasterous - maybe those two actually have one of the strongest bonds ever formed on this show?

Just a thought....

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;3802171;
    This has me curious as well. We heard how they all dislike Vienna but were never shown why. Yes, the hatred was there before the 1:1, but why? I can't believe this would be their reaction to someone talking too much or being immature. If that were the case, you'd think they feel sorry for her. No one wanted her to come back from the 1:1, no one other than Gia would sleep in the same room with her. How can we possibly understand the story TBTB are trying to tell without this information? It makes the other girls appear petty and catty so why would they want to spread the bad edit and make everyone look bad? Even Jake was stressed when he realized how much the other girls didn't like Vienna. It was pure misery all around.
    Corrie's comedy routine alluded to the fact that Vienna likes to roam around the house topless, loves her boobs too much and talks about everyone behind their backs... If it is that irritating then I would think someone would say, 'you know Vienna, I know you really love your boobs and they are very nice.. but it makes me really uncomfortable walking into a room and see them hanging out for everyone and God to see, do you mind wearing more clothes? Another thing you really aren't making friends talking about everyone behind their backs so you may want to dial that behavior back'

Nope instead they all do the exact same thing (minus the nudity) to Vienna that they have accused her of doing.. and the Ali makes is her personal mission to make Vienna's time on the show a living hell.

So who's the immature one?

SIDE NOTE:
    I really think the toplessness is untrue because the camera men are there 24/7 filming so you know there would be footage of Vienna topless somewhere and Fliess would not pass up an opportunity to run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3802089;
    I think the sc of her writing that note is BEFORE her 2:1 date with Gia and Jake. I think she is trying to let him know whether she's still there or not that she cares deeply for him.
    Could she be feeling a little dejected, during this trip is she the only one who does not get a 1-1 date? Gia, Corrie, Ali and Tenley all get 1-1 dates, unless they are not showing Vienna.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Is Vienna's edit reminding anyone else of DeAnna's edit when she was on Brad's season.That was who I thought of as I watched the episode last night.Their edits seemed very similiar.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3802240;
    Could she be feeling a little dejected, during this trip is she the only one who does not get a 1-1 date? Gia, Corrie, Ali and Tenley all get 1-1 dates, unless they are not showing Vienna.
    I think she would be..

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3802254;
    Is Vienna's edit reminding anyone else of DeAnna's edit when she was on Brad's season.That was who I thought of as I watched the episode last night.Their edits seemed very similiar.
    Vienna's is much worse than D's ever was
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3802254;
    A lot of people feel the edits are very similiar..