Page 62 of 297 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fan

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

If this current edit is going anywhere...it will be that Jake lets all of the good girls go, didn't listen to them when they tried to warn him and Vienna will turn out to be the most fake of all. But to do that, she would have to reject him at the FRC because he said he was head over heels in love and hoped she would say yes. Or maybe it didn't work out post FRC and TBTP are now editing the show to give us reasons why.

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;3802024;
    If this current edit is going anywhere...it will be that Jake lets all of the good girls go, didn't listen to them when they tried to warn him and Vienna will turn out to be the most fake of all. But to do that, she would have to reject him at the FRC because he said he was head over heels in love and hoped she would say yes. Or maybe it didn't work out post FRC and TBTP are now editing the show to give us reasons why.
    I don't see her rejecting him, I really don't. He's her prince charming after all
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;3802024;
    In re-watching the epi tonight, i noticed that the women were not too thrilled to see Vienna get the 1:1 date, and this is before the actual 1:1 date occured....meaning before they had a chance to hear Vienna talk about her date and how wonderful it was to spend a whole day with Jake. That tells me that the hatred for Vienna isn't from jealousy of her getting a 1:1 date....but something else. I wonder if we will eventually find out why they don't like her.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802030;
    In re-watching the epi tonight, i noticed that the women were not too thrilled to see Vienna get the 1:1 date, and this is before the actual 1:1 date occured....meaning before they had a chance to hear Vienna talk about her date and how wonderful it was to spend a whole day with Jake. That tells me that the hatred for Vienna isn't from jealousy of her getting a 1:1 date....but something else. I wonder if we will eventually find out why they don't like her.
    I also noticed that as well SANLEE - ''stuff'' has been going on in the house with ALL of the gals - that involves Vienna - big time

One of the SC's that jumped out at me - from the previews - and very appropo for what's to come - the one of Ali looking out of the RV window - and the window is the EXIT one
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Hi. I'm new to posting, seen every show since the second one (Aaron!) and then found you guys 3-4 shows ago and boy got my eyes opened. I am not very observant! And I am a romantic. However people's behavior does fascinate me so I'll always watch the show even if I know more now than I did back then...
    I could be posting in the wrong place... fix for me if so?
    Edit analysis is fascinating, you guys are good. As one who usually misses things, I was horrified by Ella's day at Seaworld... wtf was up with the clothing changes? You guys didn't say much about it but it seems unbelievably sloppy to me and I thought you think Fleiss isn't that sloppy? And after everyone saying she leaves from Seaword, whoops, she gets a rose. I find that very very odd. If I noticed it, it was whopping obvious because I never notice that stuff.
    Vienna reminds me of me at that age. I had a friend who used to kick me in the shins under the table when I said something inappropriate or hurtful. All my relatives hated me. Useful friend that. Vienna needs one. She will get better as she gets older but I agree that she is tactless and that irritates people. I also think Ali is jealous... pretty girls do not get it when a guy prefers a woman less pretty! (That from the viewpoint of a plain jane).
    I'm thrilled Jake has a backbone but he always did... he didn't cave in when everyone got on him for breaking man code and he did come back to talk to Jill, when most people would have cringed to thrust themselves in like that. He's got a backbone alright. Loved that he saw through the games.. think he will continue to do so.
    Why did he never get a second date? They aren't showing it (editing) but I bet he is compulsive about things. Neatness, perfection....I bet his home is spotless! I met a man like that once and on our first date, his house. you could eat off his floors. He had a stack of magazines on coffee table, perfectly aligned. When he left the room, I mussed them up a bit. When he came back, he was talking and without even noticing he was doing it, he restacked the zines, tapped them perfectly straight and put them down again. I left quickly. How many woman think it would be fun to live with a perfectionist? Would he not be super critical of us, with our flaws? Bet Jake is that kind of guy. My two cents worth.
    Jake IS sweet, kind, funny, caring, emotional.. but he may also be compulsive and that will scare these women off as they get around him.
    He will only end up with an engagement if someone thinks they can manage his rigidity, his need for control, his need that things be JUST SO. vienna may be young enough to do that. For now.
    I'm not sure where things are going, the edits are confusing but I think Ali is not sweet, Tenley is broken, Gia wants a career and the others are not registering. Ah well I plan to enjoy the program....however it ends. And I love FORT even if it disillusioned me!
    You guys are AMAZING.

FORT Newbie

I have see information telling us he picks no one. It is said he goes after one of the last 2 girls he let go in the F4.

Who do you all think it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3802027;
    I don't see her rejecting him, I really don't. He's her prince charming after all
    I don't see her rejecting him either. If he ends up alone, it his choice

So what do you guys think is behind that SC of Vienna writing that note? Right now, her edit leads us all to believe that she'd definitely say yes if Jake picked her.

Well - that note appears to have been written before the cut for HTD's - so............ maybe she isn't feeling tooo secure at that point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3802063;
    So what do you guys think is behind that SC of Vienna writing that note? Right now, her edit leads us all to believe that she'd definitely say yes if Jake picked her.
    I think the sc of her writing that note is BEFORE her 2:1 date with Gia and Jake. I think she is trying to let him know whether she's still there or not that she cares deeply for him.