Page 61 of 297 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3801869;
    I liked what I saw last night in Jake and have a different view/perspective of him. Similarly, Vienna has been accused of violating the "Woman's rule" and subjected to a public bashing by the other woman who apparently are writing the "rules".
    I totally thought about "Man Code" last night. Women code seems to follow the same direction but much, much worse--complete isolation and separation from the group.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3801858;
    Back to editing,

I'm wondering why they are editing the ladies in that manner. I'm also wondering if it was any one of the other ladies that talked about a 1:1 date would the reaction be the same. they have no problem showing the cat fights back and forth between everyone and V. Where are they going with that storyline?

They are hiding something, and I wonder if its because there was an instint attraction between Jake and V and the ladies felt they didn't stand a chance?
    GA~
    Two things:
    Ali came off hypocritical--to the observant eye--by her comment about V bragging about Jake. She, too, whined at the Comedy Club about not having time with Jake after "such a great 1:1." The odd thing was that the girls all seemed sympathetic and reserved any jealousy towards Ali about her time with Jake nor her desire to have more time with him. That is except Michelle who exposed Ali for who she is.

As for why their editing the girls in this fashion, it's either that they want us to see the caliber (to quote Jill's favorite word) of these women so to understand why Jake might choose no one; or they want us to see why Jake would bond even further with Vienna due to their mutual experience of being excluded or his penchant for rescuing "damsels in distress" as another poster wrote.

They are definitely setting up Ali leaving I dont think the reason why she leaves is not work related but to do with something that is going on in the house like she cant handle being there anymore if Vienna is still there
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

From everything I have read today about last nights episode there is a constant. Ali is the villian now and Vienna is the victim. This is what I got when I googled the bachelor trying to find new interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3801941;
    They are definitely setting up Ali leaving I dont think the reason why she leaves is not work related but to do with something that is going on in the house like she cant handle being there anymore if Vienna is still there
    Which might be why they are playing up the *Ali disliking Vienna* edit so much. They are definately playing it up....maybe that will be the reason for Ali leaving at the F4. She's definately shown as disliking Vienna more than the other ladies do.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

That and she sees he is falling for Vienna more than with her.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3801869;
    You raise an interesting point, both Jake and Vienna are the odd balls in their respective seasons -- they simply didn't fit in. In Jillian's season, Jake came cross very cheesy and uncool -- accused of violating the "mancode". This season I see him in a different light and last night especially, very charming, sensitive, caring and decisive. I liked what I saw last night in Jake and have a different view/perspective of him. Similarly, Vienna has been accused of violating the "Woman's rule" and subjected to a public bashing by the other woman who apparently are writing the "rules". However, I see Vienna with Jake and see a very relaxed, loving and charming lady!

We are allowed to see what the editors intend us to see -- is it now the storyline that Jake the loser will rescue his damsel in distress? Will the real Jake and Vienna be revealed by the FRC?
    I don't want this to come across as a disagreement with you, Minidiva (as I realize this is a "message and interpretation" how the contestants actions are),but only as a "hope" that this is not really how the "woman's rule" is.
    I hope us, women, are out there to support each other, offer shoulders to cry on and be just overall good people to each other, nurturing and trying to make each other better people.
    If "woman's rule" = being catty, immature and superficial, selfish, petty women, I don't want to be following woman's rule.
    IMO the women criticizing Vienna looked much worse than she did and got a much worse edit.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801949;
    That and she sees he is falling for Vienna more than with her.
    And that is the real problem with Ali. She doesn't mind the girls she doesn't see as a threat getting alone time with Jake. Too bad she's pulling the other girls in with her oh so sweet & fake persona. I was embarrassed for Ali and for the other girls. I think the other girls are on a campaign to make sure Ali gets her man making them look pathetic in the process.

I am starting to think the same thing. Jake has 2 roses and he pulls chris aside and asks if he has to give out both. There is also the scene of him throwing a rose away in the fire. Is that next week as well?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3801980;
    I don't want this to come across as a disagreement with you, Minidiva (as I realize this is a "message and interpretation" how the contestants actions are),but only as a "hope" that this is not really how the "woman's rule" is.
    I hope us, women, are out there to support each other, offer shoulders to cry on and be just overall good people to each other, nurturing and trying to make each other better people.
    If "woman's rule" = being catty, immature and superficial, selfish, petty women, I don't want to be following woman's rule.
    IMO the women criticizing Vienna looked much worse than she did and got a much worse edit.
    ITA.. I quickly disassociate myself from women that behave the way Ali and Crew did last night..