Page 55 of 297 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3801620;
    I think so to. I can't see how he can say some of these things if he is in love.
    A lot of what he says is because that is what the producers want him to say.

Anybody else notice that nothing was shown when Jake arrived at the mansion to pick up Vienna - or anything in the house at all?!? Just them leaving the door - that was it - uummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801665;
    A lot of what he says is because that is what the producers want him to say.
    I know but his comments seem even more confusing than in the past.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LS0919;3801664;
    Just my opinion based on last nightís edit:

Vienna and Jake are immediately smitten with each other. Vienna is like any other girl when she becomes smitten with a new guy and thatís all she wants to talk about. (I know Iíve listened to many a girlfriend be all googoogaagaa over a new guy for hours on end.) I also understand how Ali and others can become so annoyed by her. Why would I want to sit and listen to how another girl had such an amazing date with a guy I like?

I definitely think Aliís edit changed last night. She definitely showed a more impatient, biotchy attitude. I think (even though it may be subconsciously on Aliís part) that she is jealous of Vienna. We all know people continually cut people down because of jealousy. I think the other girls canít see Vienna beyond her blonde hair extensions and tan.

So Aliís reason for leaving? I think itís because of her jealousy of Vienna and she just blames it on work or whatever else. It sorta reminds me of Erin and Olivia on MTVís The City. At the end of last season, Erin is ďItís either her or meĒ because she sees one side of Olivia while her boss sees another.

Ella + Jake = Cute but no Chemistry. I think we got that edit last night so that everyone is compassionate with Jakeís decision to send her to be with her son next week.

I agree with several of you that Viennaís cut in of Elisabethís 1-on-1 time with Jake was producer-driven. They probably told her that she should go clear things up with Jake in case any of the girls have said anything negative to him. Just like I think the producers probably told her it would be a good idea to apologize to the other girls knowing it wouldnít be.

Okay, now that I got all of that out of my system...
    Reading other people's post Vienna, was not the one who started talking about her date with Jake first. The girls especially, (Ali) asked her about her date with Jake and she gave a brief summary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3801675;
    I know but his comments seem even more confusing than in the past.
    Then they have got us right were they want us. To tune in and see what happens. They love to confuse us because that means we don't know what will happen. We do, but do we really?

i have not caught up yet but want to post some thoughts. Al the girls are dumping on v in edit. Many have told J directly which usually is the tell of death. We have a vo i believe of gia at fd time saying v is dangerous as in black widow. We also know that Jake said early on that he went to a life coach so he can figure out how to read these women. He said he will listen more and talk less. Because of this statement by Jake he might be more willing to listen to the chatter of the women and not dismiss it out of hand. The fact, if true, of Gia sharing less than flattering info on v during fd might just get him to thinking again if v is really right for him. Decisions decisions and the pressure is on to make a good decision. There is also a vo of vienna saying "she wants a ring not a rose at the end of this". We have Jake less than happy in interviews, we have dead rose in his bedroom, and bloomers said that v is getting both f1 and f2 edit. What if Jake, being true to himself and worried that he has been warned by several women about v, asks v if she will date him and accept this rose? vo over says she wants a ring so does she walk away? And jake has possession of that last rose that he puts up in his bedroom? oh, we also have Jake letting women go like michelle and 2 next week before the rose ceremony so does the edit says strongly this may not turn out the way we think with a happy couple in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3801677;
    Reading other people's post Vienna, was not the one who started talking about her date with Jake first. The girls especially, (Ali) asked her about her date with Jake and she gave a brief summary.
    And then she talked - and talked - and talked - and gave advice - and talked some more - and talked........................ . motor mouth - about her date.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3801685;
    And then she talked - and talked - and talked - and gave advice - and talked some more - and talked........................ . motor mouth - about her date.....
    That's what I got from what I read. I mean, that's why she got so many riled against her. But, it really seems that Ali was the leader of that group for some reason.

I find it interesting that Tenley's name is mentioned by Vienna in that commercial when she said who she feared/didn't like most. What's up with that?

One thing that struck me - the edit of CH for next week - when Jake takes a moment - leaves 2 roses on the plate and goes to ask if he as to give the 2 roses - and CH's response was - and not a quote............ if you feel that there are 2 women who you don't see becoming your wife.............(Jake has been making a point of saying he will let glas go asap if he is not feeling it)

Sure makes one think of the final outcome LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3801685;
    You know I seem to remember the 'group' spokesperson asking Vienna more than one question about her date...Ali asked her how many times she kissed Jake and Vienna got up and left. I'm sure after that she went on about her date and alienated everyone..