Page 54 of 297 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801590;
    He does not mention Ali, but he does talk about Corrie's jokes. He says:

As you all now know, Iím terribly afraid of heights. I seriously get freaked out when Iím on bridges, tall buildings, etc. Seems kind of silly for a pilot, I know. I felt bad for Vienna because I was so quiet on the first part of our date. She probably thought I was bored or didnít like her but I was just very nervous. She had no clue what we were doing until the helicopter pilot slipped and told her two minutes before we landed. She started to freak out! When I stepped out on to the edge of the bridge, I had never felt fear like that in my life! I was petrified! My whole body went numb. Luckily Vienna has a real nurturing side to her and that helped me to take the plunge. I think it also brought us a lot closer. We conquered our fears together.

The Jon Lovitz Comedy Club date was a blast! My sides were hurting from some of the girlsí routines, whether they were funny or not. Corrieís routine about Vienna really set the tone for the rest of the night. Every time I would sit down and talk to a girl at the afterparty, she would spend her time with me putting down the other women. Apparently there was more truth to those comedy routines than I thought. I really thought I would come into this season and have a pretty smooth run. Boy was I wrong. Drama!
    This comment is really interesting to me. If V is F1 that is a really weird thing to say.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3801596;
    This comment is really interesting to me. If V is F1 that is a really weird thing to say.

I believe he is on his own and Vienna is also on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3801598;
    I think so too...

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3801598;
    I think so to. I can't see how he can say some of these things if he is in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801590;
    He does not mention Ali, but he does talk about Corrie's jokes. He says:

As you all now know, Iím terribly afraid of heights. I seriously get freaked out when Iím on bridges, tall buildings, etc. Seems kind of silly for a pilot, I know. I felt bad for Vienna because I was so quiet on the first part of our date. She probably thought I was bored or didnít like her but I was just very nervous. She had no clue what we were doing until the helicopter pilot slipped and told her two minutes before we landed. She started to freak out! When I stepped out on to the edge of the bridge, I had never felt fear like that in my life! I was petrified! My whole body went numb. Luckily Vienna has a real nurturing side to her and that helped me to take the plunge. I think it also brought us a lot closer. We conquered our fears together.

The Jon Lovitz Comedy Club date was a blast! My sides were hurting from some of the girlsí routines, whether they were funny or not. Corrieís routine about Vienna really set the tone for the rest of the night. Every time I would sit down and talk to a girl at the afterparty, she would spend her time with me putting down the other women. Apparently there was more truth to those comedy routines than I thought. I really thought I would come into this season and have a pretty smooth run. Boy was I wrong. Drama!
    They didn't show all of the comdey routines, so who knows what the heck he means.

Fan of the Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801569;
    I looked for his blog is it up yet?
    Yes, and did you guys read the comments this week? Apparently we aren't the only ones who like Jake more this week than last. Last week, the comments were particularly nasty--regarding his comments about Roz "cheating" on him--but this week, the ones I read were downright nice. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3801621;
    They didn't show all of the comdey routines, so who knows what the heck he means.
    yeah it could have meant a lot of different things.. like each routine definitely gave him insight to each girls personality.

Ashleigh's dumb blonde jokes.. I mean is that the best you could do; Are you a dumb blonde? questionable

WTH did Tenley do? yoga poses and scare him to death with "I'm pregnant"? that wasn't funny..but Whoa she's super flexible; that will come in handy later...keeper

Corrie, mimicing the girls in the house..hmm how would the girls mimic you? hmmm...questionable

Um Michelle and her non existent coconuts...this chick is delusional if she thinks she's got a rack....see ya

Ali's tigger looking for pooh in the toilet...a childish joke for someone that behaves like a child...great first date we'll see...

I can't remember anything Jesse said so she's not going to be around much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3801624;
    Yes, and did you guys read the comments this week? Apparently we aren't the only ones who like Jake more this week than last. Last week, the comments were particularly nasty--regarding his comments about Roz "cheating" on him--but this week, the ones I read were downright nice. Interesting.
    This does not surprise me. He got rid of Michelle because she was crazy and he let Elizabeth go because she was a tease. Now if he had let Ali or Teneley go it would be a different story. I think the viewers majority favorites are still there so they like Jake this week. I also think Jake is a lot bette this yearr than last year and he seems very genuine when talking about wanting to find a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3801633;
    Can you please direct me to Jake blog? thanks in advance.
    It is on People.

FORT Fan

Just my opinion based on last nightís edit:

Vienna and Jake are immediately smitten with each other. Vienna is like any other girl when she becomes smitten with a new guy and thatís all she wants to talk about. (I know Iíve listened to many a girlfriend be all googoogaagaa over a new guy for hours on end.) I also understand how Ali and others can become so annoyed by her. Why would I want to sit and listen to how another girl had such an amazing date with a guy I like?

I definitely think Aliís edit changed last night. She definitely showed a more impatient, biotchy attitude. I think (even though it may be subconsciously on Aliís part) that she is jealous of Vienna. We all know people continually cut people down because of jealousy. I think the other girls canít see Vienna beyond her blonde hair extensions and tan.

So Aliís reason for leaving? I think itís because of her jealousy of Vienna and she just blames it on work or whatever else. It sorta reminds me of Erin and Olivia on MTVís The City. At the end of last season, Erin is ďItís either her or meĒ because she sees one side of Olivia while her boss sees another.

Ella + Jake = Cute but no Chemistry. I think we got that edit last night so that everyone is compassionate with Jakeís decision to send her to be with her son next week.

I agree with several of you that Viennaís cut in of Elisabethís 1-on-1 time with Jake was producer-driven. They probably told her that she should go clear things up with Jake in case any of the girls have said anything negative to him. Just like I think the producers probably told her it would be a good idea to apologize to the other girls knowing it wouldnít be.

Okay, now that I got all of that out of my system...