Page 53 of 297 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3801562;
    Speaking of Ashleigh, she had one of the best lines last nite. In a PI she was talking about Vienna and she said, "We don't know who this woman really is." (paraphrased)
    Ashleigh in my opinion was not as nice as I thought she was. Did she refuse to do the jokes last night?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3801556;
    Quick question. Did Jake's blog mention his thoughts on Ali telling him her not liking Vienna or did he not mention it?
    I looked for his blog is it up yet?

Ashleigh did do the jokes - A bunch of blonde jokes, though she did go last because she was nervous.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801569;
    I looked for his blog is it up yet?
    Yes, it's up.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3801560;
    I believe that this season was nothing more than an avenue for Jake to expose himself to whatever opportunities may come his way for all we know there may be something in the works as we speak,

I dont think he ever intended on taking a wife at the end, and Fleiss seems to be playing along by giving him an edit worthy of an average prince.
    I agree with you. Also last season, I said on these threads that I was 100% sure Jake would be the bachelor. I have a feeling it was planned quite awhile ago. I think Jake was only on Jill's season because he was already chosen to be the next bachelor. That was all a set up for this season.

I also think last season when the famous Wes quote (that was never shown) "he told me he was here to be the next Bachelor" was obviously about Jake. Wes had some "dirt" on Jake just like Jake had the dirt on Wes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801554;
    I feel a Brad ending as well. Jake seemes to want to settle down. Who there that is left wants that?
    That's impossible to know.

Vienna wants somebody, but probably would be happier with a steady boyfriend right now than a husband. She's so young, she's got a lot of growing up to do still.

Tenley wants somebody, but still isn't over the pain of being cheated on by the one person that she believed in, her ex-husband. She needs to date a lot more before settling down again.

Gia wants fame and exposure. Jake would never fit into Gia's world. She has had the best edit so far of the F4, but probably just because we've seen considerably less of her. Next week will begin the edit of Gia.

Ali might want somebody right now, but doesn't need somebody. Her sweetheart image took a nosedive this week. She probably didn't say or do any worse than several others did, but she is the one we are shown to be going negative.

Corrie's edit even went south last night. We've seen so little of her, but the general impression was that she was sweet and funny and light-hearted. But she seemed to be in the middle of the anti-Vienna camp. More interested in dissing Vienna than pursuing her own relationship with Jake.

Jake could very well end up alone.

Jake is being rewarded for all his hard work/puppetry from last season.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3801582;
    That's impossible to know.

Vienna wants somebody, but probably would be happier with a steady boyfriend right now than a husband. She's so young, she's got a lot of growing up to do still.

Tenley wants somebody, but still isn't over the pain of being cheated on by the one person that she believed in, her ex-husband. She needs to date a lot more before settling down again.

Gia wants fame and exposure. Jake would never fit into Gia's world. She has had the best edit so far of the F4, but probably just because we've seen considerably less of her. Next week will begin the edit of Gia.

Ali might want somebody right now, but doesn't need somebody. Her sweetheart image took a nosedive this week. She probably didn't say or do any worse than several others did, but she is the one we are shown to be going negative.

Corrie's edit even went south last night. We've seen so little of her, but the general impression was that she was sweet and funny and light-hearted. But she seemed to be in the middle of the anti-Vienna camp. More interested in dissing Vienna than pursuing her own relationship with Jake.

Jake could very well end up alone.
    Since it seems to have been a popular opinion, Im more surprised by Gias reaction in trying to smooth things over with Vienna. If Vienna is a bitch, then shes a bitch and I dont think there is anyone wrong with the girls voicing this. There have been several bitches in the past, the only difference about this season is that this particular bitch is the rumoured last one standing so were not getting to see it, only hear about it from the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3801556;
    Quick question. Did Jake's blog mention his thoughts on Ali telling him her not liking Vienna or did he not mention it?
    He does not mention Ali, but he does talk about Corrie's jokes. He says:

As you all now know, Im terribly afraid of heights. I seriously get freaked out when Im on bridges, tall buildings, etc. Seems kind of silly for a pilot, I know. I felt bad for Vienna because I was so quiet on the first part of our date. She probably thought I was bored or didnt like her but I was just very nervous. She had no clue what we were doing until the helicopter pilot slipped and told her two minutes before we landed. She started to freak out! When I stepped out on to the edge of the bridge, I had never felt fear like that in my life! I was petrified! My whole body went numb. Luckily Vienna has a real nurturing side to her and that helped me to take the plunge. I think it also brought us a lot closer. We conquered our fears together.

The Jon Lovitz Comedy Club date was a blast! My sides were hurting from some of the girls routines, whether they were funny or not. Corries routine about Vienna really set the tone for the rest of the night. Every time I would sit down and talk to a girl at the afterparty, she would spend her time with me putting down the other women. Apparently there was more truth to those comedy routines than I thought. I really thought I would come into this season and have a pretty smooth run. Boy was I wrong. Drama!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3801589;
    Since it seems to have been a popular opinion, Im more surprised by Gias reaction in trying to smooth things over with Vienna. If Vienna is a bitch, then shes a bitch and I dont think there is anyone wrong with the girls voicing this. There have been several bitches in the past, the only difference about this season is that this particular bitch is the rumoured last one standing so were not getting to see it, only hear about it from the girls.

I can see if one person is being ganged up on seeing if she is ok. The way that CH blog explained it it was like Vienna had a disease. No one wanted to be near her. :nono