Page 5 of 297 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3788816;
    In that same vein, I think Gia may be one tough little cookie, too. My curiosity is piqued, and I am anticipating with considerable interest that little scene where Gia is going to say, "You are calling ME out?"
    Wonder what Vienna knew?
    Was it something she overheard...was told.... or had prior knowledge of??

Can't wait either!

My husband, who patiently watches the show with me each season, noted the strange music they played whenever Michelle was shown. We both couldn't stop laughing. Poor girl, I hope she was paid well.

FORT Fanatic

Can someone remind me did Ed or Jillian say anything about Vienna when they were talking to Jake about the girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3788842;
    Can someone remind me did Ed or Jillian say anything about Vienna when they were talking to Jake about the girls?
    They never did mention Vienna.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3788844;
    They never did mention Vienna.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl757;3788838;
    My husband, who patiently watches the show with me each season, noted the strange music they played whenever Michelle was shown. We both couldn't stop laughing. Poor girl, I hope she was paid well.
    HAHAHA! Did anyone notice the stripper/burlesque music they played during Christina's part?! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3788848;
    Thank you
    Np! When I rewatched the the epi last night, none of the F4 had any type of special music, so I'm not sure that the music means anything. Ya'll are right though, some of the ladies (ones who don't make it to the F4) had some very interesting background music, like Michelle and Christina!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Wow! I'm so glad this thread is back! I didn't notice it till just now! This is such a great idea Bloomers.

My question, is the change up in music when Ali came out of the limo. I can't rewatch the show, but I noticed that right away. Did anyone else notice it and I wondered if anyone knew if that had any significance. It went from whatever it was all the way until they got to her. Then it was a quick fast louder type of music.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3788936;
    Wow! I'm so glad this thread is back! I didn't notice it till just now! This is such a great idea Bloomers.

My question, is the change up in music when Ali came out of the limo. I can't rewatch the show, but I noticed that right away. Did anyone else notice it and I wondered if anyone knew if that had any significance. It went from whatever it was all the way until they got to her. Then it was a quick fast louder type of music.
    ROFL - I caught that too - some strange music for some of the gals LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

The music that really caught my ear was the subtle "On the Wings of Love"!!!!!