Page 4 of 297 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis

I rewatched the epi last night, and I strictly payed attention to Vienna. I noticed that they showed her face alot throughout the night. She had a few PIs...one where she said one of the women is annoying. I'd say she did get a F1 edit because she wasn't shown too much, but they panned to her facial expressions alot. The only thing that troubled me was her intro. I think they should have left hers out. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3788551;
    I rewatched the epi last night, and I strictly payed attention to Vienna. I noticed that they showed her face alot throughout the night. She had a few PIs...one where she said one of the women is annoying. I'd say she did get a F1 edit because she wasn't shown too much, but they panned to her facial expressions alot. The only thing that troubled me was her intro. I think they should have left hers out. lol
    I am going to rewatch the episode tonight and take notes on just Vienna and her limited interaction with Jake.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3788244;
    I think a huge "tell" for the season was the ending snippet conversation about the mile high club.
    Several already commented upon this today.
    They could have put a zillion funny things in, but they chose that one with Vienna giving the clincher.
    I posted that thought last night after watching the show again online. I was watching the version with commentary by Jillian and Ed. Ed typed in something interesting during Vienna's intro. I'll have to go back and capture it, but it was something to the effect of ... If she kisses Jake like she's kissing that dog, he's REALLY going to have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3788551;
    I remember reading that in previous seasons the music during the "first sight" at the M & G was telling. I'm going to go back & listen again, but did anyone notice a different music for the F4? It may be irrelevant at this point, but just curious. I do hav to say that it cracked me up last season because they would play the "Spanish guitar" music almost every time Juan was on screen.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3788581;
    I remember reading that in previous seasons the music during the "first sight" at the M & G was telling. I'm going to go back & listen again, but did anyone notice a different music for the F4? It may be irrelevant at this point, but just curious. I do hav to say that it cracked me up last season because they would play the "Spanish guitar" music almost every time Juan was on screen.
    I did notice that they played the gorgeous "Reid" music while Jake gave Tenley the FIR. By "Reid" music, I'm referring to the piano-dominated music played when he returned at the FRC. Given the emotion behind that goodbye, I'm curious if, by playing said music, we should expect Tenley's departure to be just as intense/emotional.

Also, I'm new to posting here. Since I don't need to frantically and even obsessively scour screencaps to decide F1, I'm thinking I'll hone my edit analysis skills with your help. Even when I lock the door and throw away the key on ever watching this show, it still intrigues the heck out of me. I blame it on Jill's season, my inaugural season.

Any help with edit analysis would be awesome. This board continuously impresses me.

About the edit........ things have been changed up this season - in the press release - folks are led to believe that there is a 2n1 date (rose or go) at the Castle in Napa - but it appears now that yes - it is a double date - and it is obvious that neither of them leave (there was no mention of a 2n1 prior to that occuring - which we now have been told that does occur and both go home - so - a different approach this season.

It would not surprise me at all to see Jake with-hold a rose at a RC to change the numbers up - just like Jason did - or to have someone magically reappear - like Jillian did - these things have happened before - but the 2fer with no-one leaving has not - that is unexpected seeing as a regular pattern of dates has occured over the seasons............. so change of edit for sure
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3788389;
    Didn't we see Jake say he was not looking for the best looking girl there. So if he wanted average looking gals I guess the good looking ones are for ratings.
    Since I don't know when Jake made that statement that he wasn't looking for the most beautiful girl, meaning outward beauty, it would make sense now IF that statement was made AFTER the final rose ceremony. Jake would in a way be explaining why he picked Vienna over the more beautiful girls, and this might be the complete opposite of what he has done in the past. In other words "not doing what everyone thought that he would" means that he tried to change things up by analyzing and eliminating his past tendencies that resulted in no love connection. Now, whether or not it turns out to be a good decision, well, I guess we will find out in about two months or more.

I re watched the episode and noticed that Rozlyn says to Jake "fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride" and Jake replies that he loves bumpy rides. In Jake's first People blog he ends it by saying "you better put your seatbelt on for this season. It’s going to be a very bumpy ride!". I took this as a clue that there will be trouble with Rozlyn.

In the last few seasons the F1s have been shown as confident (Shayne, Jesse, and Ed). When the girl is handing out the jellybeans Vienna says to her "I thought they were for our way out" and puts hers back in the basket.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord;3788767;
    I re watched the episode and noticed that Rozlyn says to Jake "fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride" and Jake replies that he loves bumpy rides. In Jake's first People blog he ends it by saying "you better put your seatbelt on for this season. It’s going to be a very bumpy ride!". I took this as a clue that there will be trouble with Rozlyn.

In the last few seasons the F1s have been shown as confident (Shayne, Jesse, and Ed). When the girl is handing out the jellybeans Vienna says to her "I thought they were for our way out" and puts hers back in the basket.
    I doubt very much that Vienne is a femme fetallllll - and can hold her own LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3788807;
    I doubt very much that Vienne is a femme fetallllll - and can hold her own LOL

In that same vein, I think Gia may be one tough little cookie, too. My curiosity is piqued, and I am anticipating with considerable interest that little scene where Gia is going to say, "You are calling ME out?"
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?