Page 294 of 297 FirstFirst ... 194244284285286287288289290291292293294295296297 LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 2962

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3842162;
    Well, if Ali is the next bachelorette, then it is clear why Vienna got the edit she did. They want us to side with her because they want us to tune in for the next season of the bachelorette.
    They did not give Melissa a bad edit during Jason's season which led to Jillian being the next bachelorette. Even though Molly became his F1 I think that they really don't like Jake/Vienna as much as they do Jason. That is why Vienna and Jake are being slammed by negative press. Ali's edit was rough there for a minute and then when she left and Jake rejected her most people started liking her again.

I've always thought that Vienna's edit could have been a lot worse if they'd shown what made the girls dislike her. They didn't and showed the others being "mean" because she's the f1.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3842198;
    I've always thought that Vienna's edit could have been a lot worse if they'd shown what made the girls dislike her. They didn't and showed the others being "mean" because she's the f1.
    I do have to agree with this. We might never know what really happened. Ali even said she was sorry at the WTA to Vienna.

Why do most of the viewers dislike her? The same answers would probably come from the women in the house if they were free to say whatever they would like to say. I saw plenty about her that was off-putting.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I have seen a lot of talk on the boards regarding Jake not being able to talk to his F1 (per his comments in interviews). I don't believe it for a second. Up until this week the promo's (no proposal SCs, unsure in his decision, etc), interviews and even Chris' choice of words regarding the finale wants us to be guessing if Jake proposed to anyone.

I believe Jake has seen Vienna each other during this season (and some have inside information to back this up) however, he lied to make us think he choose no one. "I don't have to choose anyone". They want us to be surprised that he choose Vienna AND they are engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3842326;
    I have seen a lot of talk on the boards regarding Jake not being able to talk to his F1 (per his comments in interviews). I don't believe it for a second. Up until this week the promo's (no proposal SCs, unsure in his decision, etc), interviews and even Chris' choice of words regarding the finale wants us to be guessing if Jake proposed to anyone.

I believe Jake has seen Vienna each other during this season (and some have inside information to back this up) however, he lied to make us think he choose no one. "I don't have to choose anyone". They want us to be surprised that he choose Vienna AND they are engaged.
    I don't believe it either, since the show learned early on that keeping the couple apart was a sure way to break them up. If they wanted a chance of a happy couple after the show, they needed to give them time together.

Unless perhaps they are allowing Jake to use that "I haven't been able to talk to her" reason to give a handy excuse in case they may not still be together now?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3842198;
    Very true. We never truly saw the situations that made the girls dislike Vienna. We heard them discussing those moments or confronting Vienna on them or talking to each other about them.

I think the editors realized they had built-in drama with the fact that none of the girls in the house really liked Vienna, so they amped that up as much as they could withOUT showing the side of Vienna the girls saw in the house. The only side WE saw, really, was the one Jake saw.

So they got the drama of her being the most disliked girl in the house, but as the F1, they couldn't make her completely hated by showing everything.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3842328;
    I don't believe it either, since the show learned early on that keeping the couple apart was a sure way to break them up. If they wanted a chance of a happy couple after the show, they needed to give them time together.

Unless perhaps they are allowing Jake to use that "I haven't been able to talk to her" reason to give a handy excuse in case they may not still be together now?
    RS has stated that they are and while I don't believe him100%. I do think Jake and Vienna are still together, based on what CH has said recently (I don't think he would lie about that a week out).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3842326;

After RS spilled the beans, MF and company had to come up with something to keep the audience. Thus, all the different stories about whether he did or did not make a choice, and all the other red herrings tossed about the media.
    I never for one moment think that he did not see her - nice try CH and MF, but that dog doesn't hunt.

FORT Newbie

I think the whole "Vienna being disliked by all the girls in house" was fake editing. Ali said she likes Vienna, Corrie in post show interview said she liked Vienna, Gia LOVES Vienna, and on and on. Who is supposed to dislike Vienna?

All the interviews I have seen by the other girls say they like Vienna, but then a few have said she "is young" and speaks without thinking sometimes but they don't hold that against her.

The reason they never showed WHY Vienna was hated is SHE IS NOT HATED! lol. In fact, go re-watch the shows. You will see a ton of scenes if you watch close with the girls being CLOSE to Vienna. Sitting and laughing with her in background shots.

Viewers were manipulated to think Vienna was not liked by reducing 5000 hours of inside the house footage to the 5 minutes people said something bad about Vienna. The little bit of footage they showed was all about the competition. Like when Vienna came back from one on one date and "kiss and told" how good Jake and her got along. Ya that made other girls mad but now show is done they like Vienna. That anger was about trying to score with Jake and Vienna doing better than they were.

We saw all the "situations" that made the girls "dislike" Vienna. Vienna called out the girls that were there to get modeling/acting gigs and didn't even like Jake (true)...episode 1 or 2, then Vienna bragging after one on one date which was not Vienna being mean at all...just not understanding the other girls were not going to share her joy! And like I said, now that show is over none of these girls dislike Vienna anymore.
    Last edited by skyocean; 02-28-2010 at 01:35 PM.