Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3836568;
    I don't think the girls have defended her per se... just that they didn't think she deserved to be trashed in the tabloids.
    Re: Vienna bashing. The women at WTA repeated again that Vienna would act/speak and then say sorry but then would repeat it over and again. That just points to her emotional immaturity. Will she suddenly become the mature woman if Jake proposed to her? Who knows! Even if she did will it be something that is real that will continue in the long run? Who knows!

Why didn't the parents guide and protect their "princess" with making better choices in life? Mags and rags make a living digging dirt, if it's out there they will find it. Always better to think twice or even more before acting esp. in this day and age of cyber news and gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3836522;
    As much as we've seen Tenley's edit constantly showing her sadness over her failed marriage. We also see Tenley jumping on the couch, dancing and singing (I think she got cabin fever and needed to have fun...). It really makes Jake look like an absolute jerk for leading her on this much, then dumping her for Vienna.
    She has a really silly and playful side that we don't get to see as much unfortunately. I think it's totally cruel that the girl who has arguably had the most issues in relationships (at least most recently) will be taken to the F2 only to be told they have no chemistry? Didn't he know that back in the F4? I know this is how the show works but I still feel for Tenley.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3836580;
    She has a really silly and playful side that we don't get to see as much unfortunately. I think it's totally cruel that the girl who has arguably had the most issues in relationships (at least most recently) will be taken to the F2 only to be told they have no chemistry? Didn't he know that back in the F4? I know this is how the show works but I still feel for Tenley.
    I think Jake really wanted to make it work with Tenley after Ali left... she was definitely the wise and sensible choice but I think he thought letting her go at F2 was the kinder thing to do in the long run... and with hindsight, I'd agree. He was having fun with V so I think taking her to F1 was his only option left. I really don't care how the FRC ends, in my mind V is F1 by default. If they're still together in a year from now...then and only then will I eat my words.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

I wish we could compare the edits between Molly and Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3836591;
    I wish we could compare the edits between Molly and Tenley.
    I am racking my brain however I can't come up with anything!!

Molly and Vienna both got bungee jumping dates.
    Molly and Vienna both got to go back to the bachelor's house after/during their date.

Ali and Melissa both went on two dates

I don't know I can't help but think it supposed to be an Ali/Vienna showdown

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3836589;
    I think Jake really wanted to make it work with Tenley after Ali left... she was definitely the wise and sensible choice but I think he thought letting her go at F2 was the kinder thing to do in the long run... and with hindsight, I'd agree. He was having fun with V so I think taking her to F1 was his only option left. I really don't care how the FRC ends, in my mind V is F1 by default. If they're still together in a year from now...then and only then will I eat my words.
    Well yeah if he knew it wasn't going to work out in the long run then I'm glad he didn't choose Tenley either. I just don't like that she is his F2 and he claims they have a chemistry issue. If it's not there, it's not there, but don't bring her to F2. It's not like he an Vienna are bringing the heat (imo). I'm not seeing any combustible kind of chemistry with V and Jake. I think he has a good time with V but I don't see love and I don't see marriage. I don't know if I'd call her the default F1 though, but I will say I will be surprised if they make it past 3 months.

Do you think if Ali hadn't left that it would be between Tenley and Ali? Is that why you say she is the default F1?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

Tenley got the first impression rose Didn't Molly get the first impression rose.

Hadn't Molly just got out of a bad relationship as did Tenley

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3836618;
    Tenley got the first impression rose Didn't Molly get the first impression rose.

Hadn't Molly just got out of a bad relationship as did Tenley
    Nope it was Nikki

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3836627;
    Nope it was Nikki
    Okay thanks

Molly has comparisons with Tenley and Vienna imo. I don't think you can make a clear comparison one way or the other.

Molly was more aggressive with her approach, like Vienna.
    However, Molly and Jason's relationship built slower like Tenley and Jake's. (There are those who will bring up the tent, but I honestly don't think anything happened in there, especially given how big of a deal she made about spending time with Jason in the fantasy suite and giving all of herself to him.) I also think Tenley and Molly got their 1-1s around the same time, 3rd I think? I could be wrong about that.
    Molly was really good with Jason's family I thought. It remains to be seen how these two ladies handle that.
    She has certain things in common with both finalists.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 02-23-2010 at 09:48 AM.
    Team Channy and Shawny.