Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3835563;
    does anybody remember when Jake identified himself with Jason? was it soon after the taping was done... or did it come later, after he realized that V was disliked by the majority of the viewers. If it was soon after, it could mean that he changed his mind.. not necessarily that he chose somebody else, but broke up with the F1 after they entered the real world... OR if he said it after the show had aired a few episodes it could mean that he knew the public and media was going to go after him for his poor choice?
    Whenever it was, if he has made a change from Vienna to Tenley, the editors have had enough time - like they did with Jason - to make subtle changes in the edit that will reflect an upheaval in real time. We were able to spot things happening in Jason's edit that pointed to the fact that they were trying to show us that Molly was in real time now F1.
    We should be able to look for something that indicates that kind of upheaval.
    As it was, the edit at the end of the Fantasy Dates was pointing to a believable, possible F1 Vienna. They were relating on many levels, and besides the fact that he was still saying he was falling for 2 other people, there were no problems between Vienna and him.
    That is from an edit standpoint..
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3835576;
    Whenever it was, if he has made a change from Vienna to Tenley, the editors have had enough time - like they did with Jason - to make subtle changes in the edit that will reflect an upheaval in real time. We were able to spot things happening in Jason's edit that pointed to the fact that they were trying to show us that Molly was in real time now F1.
    As it was, the edit at the end of the Fantasy Dates was pointing to a believable, possible F1 Vienna. They were relating on many levels, and besides the fact that he was still saying he was falling for 2 other people, there were no problems between Vienna and him.
    I don't think he would change his mind and go from V to Tenley... if anybody, the edit has shown us his feelings for Ali - she's the only one from that season that I think he'd breakup with V for.... I think he's broke up with her anyway... but if it was over a girl, it was Ali, otherwise he just realized they weren't right for each other and he's totally single.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3835624;
    I don't think he would change his mind and go from V to Tenley... if anybody, the edit has shown us his feelings for Ali - she's the only one from that season that I think he'd breakup with V for.... I think he's broke up with her anyway... but if it was over a girl, it was Ali, otherwise he just realized they weren't right for each other and he's totally single.
    It would only make sense for him to go back to Ali (if he does change his mind). All the time they devoted to her leaving could align with steering the edit to make people want them to be together.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3835631;
    It would only make sense for him to go back to Ali (if he does change his mind). All the time they devoted to her leaving could align with steering the edit to make people want them to be together.
    ya, the stage is set for a very romantic ending I'm not holding my breath, but I'd be very, very satisfied with this season if it ended that way!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit

Fan of the Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3835644;
    ya, the stage is set for a very romantic ending I'm not holding my breath, but I'd be very, very satisfied with this season if it ended that way!!
    Over in the media thread they said RS tweeted that the Bachette for Ali is signed, sealed, and delivered...
    "Don't make me come down there." ~God :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3835715;
    Over in the media thread they said RS tweeted that the Bachette for Ali is signed, sealed, and delivered...
    I don't believe that was a tweet; rather part of a radio interview RS did this a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3835715;
    I think it was pretty clear tonight, she''s the next bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3835576;
    I think tonight' s clips and also several comments by the women defending Vienna may have been justifying his choosing her.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT sun

As much as we've seen Tenley's edit constantly showing her sadness over her failed marriage. We also see Tenley jumping on the couch, dancing and singing (I think she got cabin fever and needed to have fun...). It really makes Jake look like an absolute jerk for leading her on this much, then dumping her for Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3836514;
    I think tonight' s clips and also several comments by the women defending Vienna may have been justifying his choosing her.
    I don't think the girls have defended her per se... just that they didn't think she deserved to be trashed in the tabloids.