Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3835216;
    All this talk about psychologists just reminds me of Elizabeth with one of the best lines this season talking about Michelle. "She needs a psychologist not a husband." LOL
    ........ That was priceless!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Kasha & Blondie..I enjoy reading your posts. Congratulations!!

FORT Fogey

Brought over from Media Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3835380;
    I don't think it will be Ali, instead I think the big surprise will be that he is going after his F2 (Tenley) just like Jason. Apparently, no one is expecting that one.
    The idea of Jake ending up with Tenley has been mentioned several times, so I thought we would discuss it.

I'll start with some thoughts:

1. Jake has mentioned being similar to Jason several times.
    2. The edit has carefully pointed out that Jake feels that he and Tenley have like values.

3. If Jake has emotionally swapped Vienna and Tenley in the time between when the season finished filming and when it airs, we should see some clues in the editing in the last episode to indicate that upcoming struggle in the same manner that we saw clues in Jason's last episode. The attraction and connection between him and Molly had grown much stronger even though he went on to choose Melissa, and there was undeniable tension.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

Previews this season rarely made it to the show. If Jake told Tenley they lacked chemistry then how on this green earth does he suddenly go back for her post finale? If he chose Vienna as f1 and then the stories hit the fan, did Jake put the kabash on it and go back for Tenley?

Has Tenley been spotted in an SUV on a highway or any such story out there making the rounds this time?

Jake said he identifies with Jason as bach. the most. So does that mean the PTB wanted him to pick Vienna as f1 (a la Melissa in Jason's case) but he wanted to pick Tenley? Was Tenley's dad the only parent we saw Jake asking for permission to propose in so many words? He was often seen saying "Tenley is wife-material" and they share the same values. He also said his parents liked Tenley (implying more than Vienna).

Is the ATFR shocker going to be he went back for Tenley and they are now looking forward to happily ever after? Somehow the way Jake has been portrayed in the past two seasons he doesn't seem like someone who would behave like Jillian who stuck by Ed inspite of his gf-gate. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3835449;
    Jake said he identifies with Jason as bach. the most. So does that mean the PTB wanted him to pick Vienna as f1 (a la Melissa in Jason's case) but he wanted to pick Tenley? Was Tenley's dad the only parent we saw Jake asking for permission to propose in so many words? He was often seen saying "Tenley is wife-material" and they share the same values. He also said his parents liked Tenley (implying more than Vienna).

Is the ATFR shocker going to be he went back for Tenley and they are now looking forward to happily ever after? Somehow the way Jake has been portrayed in the past two seasons he doesn't seem like someone who would behave like Jillian who stuck by Ed inspite of his gf-gate. JMO!
    Doubt there is an AFTR shocker this time. :nono Reality Steve would have spilled that too by now if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3835499;
    Doubt there is an AFTR shocker this time. :nono Reality Steve would have spilled that too by now if so.
    Ya mean no bombshells from V?!?!? Fooey
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3835439;
    Brought over from Media Thread:

The idea of Jake ending up with Tenley has been mentioned several times, so I thought we would discuss it.

I'll start with some thoughts:

1. Jake has mentioned being similar to Jason several times.
    2. The edit has carefully pointed out that Jake feels that he and Tenley have like values.

3. If Jake has emotionally swapped Vienna and Tenley in the time between when the season finished filming and when it airs, we should see some clues in the editing in the last episode to indicate that upcoming struggle in the same manner that we saw clues in Jason's last episode. The attraction and connection between him and Molly had grown much stronger even though he went on to choose Melissa, and there was undeniable tension.

4. If, after dismissing Tenley, he throws himself over a railing and balls hysterically until he nearly heaves, that will be another clue.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3835449;
    Previews this season rarely made it to the show. If Jake told Tenley they lacked chemistry then how on this green earth does he suddenly go back for her post finale? If he chose Vienna as f1 and then the stories hit the fan, did Jake put the kabash on it and go back for Tenley?

Has Tenley been spotted in an SUV on a highway or any such story out there making the rounds this time?

I think we are reading too much into Jake's identifying with Jason. If not Jason, who else would he have picked? I doubt he watched or is that familiar with many of the other Bachelor leads, particularly ones from more than a couple years ago, but knows that Jason was considered by most to be a nice sincere guy before his screw-up. As for the two most recent after that, he surely wouldn't identify with a sophisticated Londoner like Matt, and Brad is still villified (even if we at FORT have totally exonerated him). I guess he could have said Andy Baldwin, not sure he was thinking that far back though.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3835515;
    I think we are reading too much into Jake's identifying with Jason. If not Jason, who else would he have picked? I doubt he watched or is that familiar with many of the other Bachelor leads, particularly ones from more than a couple years ago, but knows that Jason was considered by most to be a nice sincere guy before his screw-up. As for the two most recent after that, he surely wouldn't identify with a sophisticated Londoner like Matt, and Brad is still villified (even if we at FORT have totally exonerated him). I guess he could have said Andy Baldwin, not sure he was thinking that far back though.
    ITA and add that he may be referring to his shared experience of thinking he was in love with the Bachelorette only to realize there was someone else out there waiting that he would find as the Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3835515;
    does anybody remember when Jake identified himself with Jason? was it soon after the taping was done... or did it come later, after he realized that V was disliked by the majority of the viewers. If it was soon after, it could mean that he changed his mind.. not necessarily that he chose somebody else, but broke up with the F1 after they entered the real world... OR if he said it after the show had aired a few episodes it could mean that he knew the public and media was going to go after him for his poor choice?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club