Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3835090;
    This psychologist has been on staff for awhile ~

ETA ~ 6,000th post!
    First Congrats on your 6000th post!

Second--at first I thought you were posting that De was the psychologist on the show! Take a look at that sc--it says a multitude of things and then combine with what I thought...it made me queasy --gulped my coffee.

With her ambitions--you never know, that could be next!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

The term Psychologist is protected. I wonder if "psychological consultant" is the way around. Someone with a PHd in psych but not licensed and ethically accountable to a profession?

Her website uses the term "psychologist" but mentions nothing about her education (other than to use the term "Dr." in front of her name) and nothing about her credentials. And in fact, her website seems to suggest her company has relatively little to do with psychological consulting -- it promotes an IT consulting business.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Newbie

I am beginning to think that Jake picked Vienna as his F1 but did not propose...They have since broken up and Jake wanted to get back with Ali....however Ali has now signed on to do the Bachelorette.......so Jake's only option is to try to be one of her 25 guys............Could make for an interesting Bachelorette......Fleiss would love it......What do you think??

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3835121;

Second--at first I thought you were posting that De was the psychologist on the show! Take a look at that sc--it says a multitude of things and then combine with what I thought...it made me queasy --gulped my coffee.

Sorry about that, Kasha. Congrats on your 6000th too!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3835090;
    This psychologist has been on staff for awhile ~

ETA ~ 6,000th post!

First, congrats on your posts! Even while I was lurking on the FORT and posting elsewhere, I was watching for your editing insight. You are one of our supersleuths!

That is a great catch on the psychologist! However, you know that she isn't the only one...she is just the one we caught.

In reference to someone's remark...this lady has a "Dr." in front of her name which implies she has earned her doctorate. She is well educated in her field. It is hard for me to imagine that she just didn't bother with getting a license in order to practice, as that would be the same thing as a teacher who finishes his/her college training failing to apply for his/her certification in order to legally teach. That is just the end step.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3835121;

Congrats to you too! You are another one of our supersleuths! Thanks for the things that you have found for us through the seasons.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3835162;

That is a great catch on the psychologist! However, you know that she isn't the only one...she is just the one we caught.
    Excellent point!

In reference to someone's remark...this lady has a "Dr." in front of her name which implies she has earned her doctorate. She is well educated in her field. It is hard for me to imagine that she just didn't bother with getting a license in order to practice, as that would be the same thing as a teacher who finishes his/her college training failing to apply for his/her certification in order to legally teach. That is just the end step.
    She is on LinkedIn and I believe this is her Facebook page ~ Catherine Selden | Facebook

She titles herself a clinical psychologist. Bob Guiney, Robyn Kass, Amy Bean and Trista Sutter are on her friend's list.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-22-2010 at 11:03 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

march 15th is a Monday

All this talk about psychologists just reminds me of Elizabeth with one of the best lines this season talking about Michelle. "She needs a psychologist not a husband." LOL