Page 24 of 297 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis

I haven't really been following the edit that closely over the years, but doesn't it seem that the F1 is always one of the bach/b'ette who gets a 1:1 relatively early in the season (within the first 3 episodes). We know that Graham was Deanna's F1, but he didn't want her so he left. Jason had Melissa right out of the shooter. Jillian had Ed the 2nd 1:1 date. I remember in Andy's season, Tessa had an early date as well; actually, didn't she have a few dates?

Anyway, just a thought....any insight?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3794963;
    Not only is there no storytelling going on this season, there is absolutely not a hint of romance happening. I don't think he fell in love -- a very few of these women seem nice, but NONE of them are right for him. There's no storytelling because there's no story.
    Agreed. As much as I'd love a Jake/Ali story, I agree with the poster that keeps referring to the nose-diving plane in the premiere. Somehow, he walks away alone.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3794978;
    I haven't really been following the edit that closely over the years, but doesn't it seem that the F1 is always one of the bach/b'ette who gets a 1:1 relatively early in the season (within the first 3 episodes). We know that Graham was Deanna's F1, but he didn't want her so he left. Jason had Melissa right out of the shooter. Jillian had Ed the 2nd 1:1 date. I remember in Andy's season, Tessa had an early date as well; actually, didn't she have a few dates?

Anyway, just a thought....any insight?

Deirdre,
    This season seems to be consistent with your theory. If Vienna is F1, she lands the 2nd 1:1 date (episode 3). Ed had the same date position last season while Jake, the next Bachelor, had the first 1:1. Coupled with Jill having the first 1:1 in Jason's season and Jason having the first 1:1 in De's season, all of whom went onto be Bach/Bach'ette's, I'm counting on Ali being Bach'ette 6.

I only started "studying" the show last season. Does anyone know if in previous seasons the 2nd 1:1 date (usually the 3rd episode) went to the F1? When did Molly have her 1:1?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3795023;
    Deirdre,
    This season seems to be consistent with your theory. If Vienna is F1, she lands the 2nd 1:1 date (episode 3). Ed had the same date position last season while Jake, the next Bachelor, had the first 1:1. Coupled with Jill having the first 1:1 in Jason's season and Jason having the first 1:1 in De's season, all of whom went onto be Bach/Bach'ette's, I'm counting on Ali being Bach'ette 6.

I only started "studying" the show last season. Does anyone know if in previous seasons the 2nd 1:1 date (usually the 3rd episode) went to the F1? When did Molly have her 1:1?
    Melissa had her 1:1 in the blimp in the 2nd or 3rd epi. I can't remember which one.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Deirdre,

Molly got her 1:1 later than Melissa. But... technically, Molly wasn't F1.

Deirdre,

The patterns are really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3795027;
    Melissa had her 1:1 in the blimp in the 2nd or 3rd epi. I can't remember which one.
    Mel had her 1/1 in the second episode.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3795038;
    Molly got her 1:1 later than Melissa. But... technically, Molly wasn't F1.
    Molly's 1/1 was in the 3rd or 4th episode.She wasn't the filmed final one,but she was the eventual f1.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3795017;
    Agreed. As much as I'd love a Jake/Ali story, I agree with the poster that keeps referring to the nose-diving plane in the premiere. Somehow, he walks away alone.
    From the interviews that he has given has Jake ever said I found the "one"? I have been getting this empty feeling about the situation for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3795051;
    Molly's 1/1 was in the 3rd or 4th episode.She wasn't the filmed final one,but she was the eventual f1.
    I remember looking a Melissa's hand during previews and saying she is F1. She was, but we all know how that turned out.