Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

"we are in the perception game, and we all know perception becomes reality". From Game Change

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3827657;
    How many of them accepted a proposal from a man they had no long-term interest in?
    Forgive me if someone else already posted something similar - I haven't made it through all of the unread posts yet - but if Vienna has not watched the show or was not familiar with how it works, is it possible that she didn't realize she was supposed to accept a proposal at the final rose ceremony? Though she has said she wants the "prize" and a "ring" at the end, she also said on her HTD something to the effect that she wouldn't just run off and get married like she has in the past. The next time she was going to do it right.

Also, perhaps Vienna realizes when she is away from the drama of the other women that focusing on just Jake and her does not provide enough excitement in her life.

While not a re-shoot, is it possible that it is VIENNA who calls it off at ATFR when reality sets in? It would be the reverse of Jen Schefft dumping her artist (forget his name) at ATFR. She seemed so cold-hearted and he seemed genuinely surprised, given the conversations they had been having. Of course, it looked like that rose ceremony had also been re-shot because originally he had proposed, but then it was re-shot to provide the answer at the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3827403;
    Nah, MsDll. I agree with him and you that we're getting a Vienna as F1 edit. Honestly, during our chat, I was just amazed that he'd figured it out. Then again, he has an incredible batting average with this show, often picking the final one season after season.

The more interesting thing presently is Chris's quote that the finale will be shocking and disappointing. If my pops thinks it's Vienna, and if other non-spoiled viewers also reach such a conclusion, then it's not a shock. So it makes me wonder a bit if something happens in the FRC in which either he or she denies other.
    The only shock I wild see is if V says no. Boy, that would throw me for a loop!!!! Like an airplane loop

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3827577;
    It says that Vienna and Jake have gone their seperate ways. The poster claims he lives near Vienna and a friend of his has been dating her for a couple of weeks. He claims Vienna said the whole show was a goof to her and she had no interest in a long term relationship with him. Claims she said they are obligated by contract to pretend to be together until the ATFR taping and that she's going to drop a bombshell at the ATFR. No information on what the bombshell is.
    This has just got to stop! I went from early on he is with no one to they are still together, now to this, with it all being a goof. I can see this happening also. Please Make it stop.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3827403;
    The more interesting thing presently is Chris's quote that the finale will be shocking and disappointing. If my pops thinks it's Vienna, and if other non-spoiled viewers also reach such a conclusion, then it's not a shock. So it makes me wonder a bit if something happens in the FRC in which either he or she denies other.
    Where does CH say the Finale will be disappointing? It seems no matter how hard I try to keep caught up I miss something.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3827735;
    The only shock I wild see is if V says no. Boy, that would throw me for a loop!!!! Like an airplane loop
    That was the visual background of an airplane taking a nose dive during season previews on opening night.

Nothing, I mean nothing, will surprise me about the way the ending this season. Between RS's post that Vienna is f1 and the edit of the remaining "characters" most scenarios from the obvious to the bizarre have been hashed out on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3827741;
    Where does CH say the Finale will be disappointing? It seems no matter how hard I try to keep caught up I miss something.
    I haven't seen that quote by CH either, and it's hard to believe that he would tout the finale as "disappointing". I seriously doubt that it would attract viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;3827749;
    I haven't seen that quote by CH either, and it's hard to believe that he would tout the finale as "disappointing". I seriously doubt that it would attract viewers.
    I found the quote and as usual it was twisted he didn't say the finale was disappointing, but that Jake said he would disappoint people in his selection. This could reference picking Vienna over Tenley.

Chris said millions of fans are going to be dissapointed, but Jake will be happy with the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3827742;
    That was the visual background of an airplane taking a nose dive during season previews on opening night.

Nothing, I mean nothing, will surprise me about the way the ending this season. Between RS's post that Vienna is f1 and the edit of the remaining "characters" most scenarios from the obvious to the bizarre have been hashed out on this board.
    Wow. Would it not be great if the loop I mentioned (v turns down J)is represented in the opening credits. I remember J saying that that montage told the story of his season. It would go with his lack of joy in interviews and his statement of " he'll and back". So I guess I have covered all my betsat this point.... I wish I had taped that montage. I never saw the plane taking a nose dive.