Page 23 of 297 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis

Vienna has already started following Jake like his shadow. Noticed she is always next to him, or around him, except when Elizabeth pulled him away. How many times did we hear her say she was the "most compatible" with Jake? She says she knows what he wants which is what she also wants, she know all that in two weeks when she has spent very little time with him this early in the show. Ali probably is the only one who had so far spent the most 1-1 time with him during her date.

After watching the previews wonder if Ali made comments about Vienna bec' of Vienna's nonstop talk about her 1-1 date with Jake. Isn't there another 1-1 date too? It would be interesting to see how that person behaves as a contrast to Vienna. It will be interesting to see how they edit Vienna going forward, she talks a lot and they probably have plenty to work with from her.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3794011;
    LOL..that's funny coming from her because I remember her during Brad's season as intense and biotchy...
    I forget Deanna also told RS to have Rozlyn call her. She also said something about ABC and it being staged.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3794299;
    Vienna has already started following Jake like his shadow. Noticed she is always next to him, or around him, except when Elizabeth pulled him away. How many times did we hear her say she was the "most compatible" with Jake? She says she knows what he wants which is what she also wants, she know all that in two weeks when she has spent very little time with him this early in the show. Ali probably is the only one who had so far spent the most 1-1 time with him during her date.

After watching the previews wonder if Ali made comments about Vienna bec' of Vienna's nonstop talk about her 1-1 date with Jake. Isn't there another 1-1 date too? It would be interesting to see how that person behaves as a contrast to Vienna. It will be interesting to see how they edit Vienna going forward, she talks a lot and they probably have plenty to work with from her.
    Unfortunately the other 1:1 next week is Ella at Sea World, and she goes home from there. She won't go back to the mansion and be able to shoot her mouth off to the others. Vienna certainly seems to be narrating the show already.

Did anyone notice that Jake appeared to be looking towards the middle of the group of girls at the RC (the area where Vienna was standing) when he commented that he believed his soul-mate was standing there in the room with him and then he gave the first rose to Vienna? Seems an obvious editing choice there...

And he chose Vienna for the group date to see about the fun/friendship connection and then immediately chooses her for the 1:1 the next week. Interesting..

Sorry for posting this on 2 threads, I think it's more appropriate here.

Did anyone else catch Chris "slip-up" in the interview with Rozlyn? Where he says "You entered into an inappropriate relationship with a pr.... with a staff member." What was THAT about? First of all, what would be the problem with specifying it was a producer? Secondly, why didn't they just edit out the slip-up? There had to be SOME purpose for keeping it in, so that people would know it was a producer without them actually coming right out and saying (all of) it. But what purpose could that possibly serve?

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3794581;
    Did anyone notice that Jake appeared to be looking towards the middle of the group of girls at the RC (the area where Vienna was standing) when he commented that he believed his soul-mate was standing there in the room with him and then he gave the first rose to Vienna? Seems an obvious editing choice there...

And he chose Vienna for the group date to see about the fun/friendship connection and then immediately chooses her for the 1:1 the next week. Interesting..
    I kind of noticed him visually seeking her out and her always jockying for postition near him.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3794882;
    I kind of noticed him visually seeking her out and her always jockying for postition near him.
    I think I picked up on some of that too. It was kind of hard to tell. But during the rose ceremony, I'll have to watch again, but I've checked it out a couple of times, and it seems as though at the exact moment he utters the words 'soul-mate' he's looking directly toward where Vienna is standing. Of course Ali is standing there too but he seems to be looking higher than Ali. He does a quick look to the left and to the far right and then calls out Vienna's name for the first rose.

Just thought it was interesting as far as the editing goes and also possibly an indication that Jake had an early connection with Vienna.
    Last edited by C4Real; 01-12-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3794892;
    I think I picked up on some of that too. It was kind of hard to tell. But during the rose ceremony, I'll have to watch again, but I've checked it out a couple of times, and it seems as though at the exact moment he utters the words 'soul-mate' he's looking directly toward where Vienna is standing. Of course Ali is standing there too but he seems to be looking higher than Ali. He does a quick look to the left and to the far right and then calls out Vienna's name for the first rose.

Just thought it was interesting as far as the editing goes and also possibly an indication that Jake had an early connection with Vienna.
    Sorry - quoting my own post because I wasn't able to edit it. Ali was not standing near Vienna at the RC. She was over to the far right. Vienna was just off center left up top which is where it appears Jake looks at the tail end of saying 'soul-mate'. You can match up the whites of his eyes at that moment with the moment when he calls Vienna's name for the first Rose.

Am I making too much of this?

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3794958;
    Am I making too much of this?
    Not for me! Its all we have to do now... look for little things in the edit!

Not only is there no storytelling going on this season, there is absolutely not a hint of romance happening. I don't think he fell in love -- a very few of these women seem nice, but NONE of them are right for him. There's no storytelling because there's no story.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.