Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3817988;
    Do you think it's possible that TPTB have viewing parties where a group of random people come in a views the episode before it airs then based on their responses to girls is edited one way or another. I could see something like that going on. It's crazy how Ali's edit changed from episode 2 to 3.
    I honestly think Ali's exit at the hometown date RC was predetermined. She mirrors Graham in the edit too much for it to be incidental. How did they make that work? Did she know ahead of time?
    I just don't see how they could have pulled it off if she didn't know.

I could say that everything else is co-incidental, but I can not get past one factor. In real time as well as in the edit, Ali exits the limo #3.
    DeAnna said that her intention was always to take Graham to F1, so it looks to me like Ali was the #3 exit who got the first date ( like Graham) and who became the obvious favored frontrunner, like Graham. Graham, like Ali, had trouble with DeAnna sharing herself with the other guys.

Graham who was F1 at Hometomwns left at F4. In the stats right now, Ali is shown as F1 going into the Hometowns, and she too is going to leave at F4.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3818028;
    I honestly think Ali's exit at the hometown date RC was predetermined. She mirrors Graham in the edit too much for it to be incidental. How did they make that work? Did she know ahead of time?

I could say that everything else is co-incidental, but I can not get past one factor. In real time as well as in the edit, Ali exits the limo #3.
    DeAnna said that her intention was always to take Graham to F1, so it looks to me like Ali was the #3 exit who got the first date ( like Graham) and who became the obvious favored frontrunner, like Graham. Graham, like Ali, had trouble with DeAnna sharing herself with the other guys.

Graham who was F1 at Hometomwns left at F4. In the stats right now, Ali is shown as F1 going into the Hometowns, and she too is going to leave at F4.
    Add to all of the above that Graham asked to leave (right?) and so does Ali (at least that's what RS) says.

could it be Bloomers, that the order that limos really pulled up was different from what the edited version showed. Once they realized Ali was leaving at f4 they edited her limo arrival to show her at F4?

Again, I'm grabbing at straws...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3818032;
    Add to all of the above that Graham asked to leave (right?) and so does Ali (at least that's what RS) says.

could it be Bloomers, that the order that limos are shown pulling up was actually different from what the edited version showed. Once they realized Ali was leaving at f4 they edited her limo arrival to show her at F4?

Again, I'm grabbing at straws...
    No...We found how they actually came out of the limo (real time) from the ABC media site. I put that up, and then somebody cross checked it and verified it. She actually really came out #3. Then we saw the edited version, and they didn't switch her up. She was shown coming out #3.

I believe she really was in the first limo – because after all 5 had exited they showed the 5 of them talking in the mansion, and it appeared there was no else there.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3818028;

See that's where I have a problem. I know there's some scripting as to what "role" they'll play according to thier personality, but I think the producers take a look at the lives and traits of the contestants, see how the season plays out and then they plan the edit. I don't think the producers planned from the start to have a contestant leave at F4, and decided it was to be Ali. Maybe I'm being naive but I just don't think it's as planned out as people say it is, like where an F1 has to stand for a toast at say the F4 RC.... I think that's all after the fact coincidence as there is no tried and true formula for this, just hit and miss from season to season.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3818038;
    No...We found how they actually came out of the limo (real time) from the ABC media site. I put that up, and then somebody cross checked it and verified it. She actually really came out #3. Then we saw the edited version, and they didn't switch her up. She was shown coming out #3.
    Then she had to be cast for the F4 position and she had to know.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3818074;
    Then she had to be cast for the F4 position and she had to know.
    I don't think the exiting numbers meant anything to her, but I do think she was cast to leave at the end of the hometowns.

I want to know the ending, so I go back and I study everything from top to bottom and side to side and then do it again. I match things from season to season to see the pattern repeats - and there are some definite pattern repeats.

I don't have the stats from Season 1, but I know the stats on the F4 (at least the edited exit limo) and rose call for the F4s for all of the seasons. People have helped me with the screencaps of the RC lineups, and sometimes there are clues in there as well if they are studied.

Some of it is definitely chance, and some of it is definitely not.

There are a lot of similarities between Ali and Graham, and we knew about her leaving at F4 right from the git go, so we knew what to look for.

We had to find the connection , which they gave us right from the first episode.

We had to find the conflict for her leaving (Graham had trouble being ‘one of a bunch’) and Ali appears to have issues with Jake keeping Vienna. More to come in the next episode.

We had to find the point at which you can see that the relationship wouldn’t go further :nono, for Graham it was his HTD with his mother’s comments, and their chat on the bench in his yard . We saw Ali’s demeanor change when Jake defended Vienna . More to come in the next episode.

And last, but not least, will be how the departure is handled. Although there are rumours and speculation, I reserve my comments until they actually show us how they decided to handle it. (As opposed to how it actually went down)

thank you and have a great day
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3817922;
    They do not want to show the "good" side of Vienna in the edit; therefore, we don't see included the screencaps where she has her arms intertwined with the other girls. We don't see where Corrie hugged her first on the way out, and we don't see where Vienna cooked or painted other girls' toenails.
    Kind of like Moana in Dr. Travis Stork's season.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3817888;
    So if Vienna father gave them 4000 and the other account Vienna left behind then she took what her father gave them no crime in that? She left behind the 5000 I see nothing wrong her father work for the money he gave them. What is the world coming to, I feel sorry for her.
    I feel sorry for her too. I wish the US mag would interview her family too. It would only be fair to have the 2 sides of the story. I agree with the few that said the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

And correct me if I'm wrong but I thought a breast enhancement cost more than $5000. I mean there's a poster on the comments section of Us claiming that Vienna got her boobs done, a tummy tuck for her mom and a brand new car ALL with the ex's money. Really? Vienna must be really good with finances to be able to do all that with $5000.