Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3815932;
    Any chance she will take some parting shots at Vienna? I thought it was funny last night when Corrie was saying goodbye to the girls, Vienna was standing right next to her and she went right on by Vienna to hug Tenley and Ali. I really believe they don't like this girl.
    Corrie said in an interview that Vienna was the first girl she hugged bye. The show just edited that out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3816920;
    Corrie said in an interview that Vienna was the first girl she hugged bye. The show just edited that out!!!!!
    They had to edit that out in order to keep with the "everybody hates Vienna" storyline.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3816920;
    Yeah, they just didn't show it because they need to keep the viewers thinking that everyone hates Vienna and that no one wants to hug her goodbye. Talk about a cruel edit. Her being edited this way says to me that she and Jake are not together anymore. JMO.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3816770;
    Here's what I think:

We have now been told by RS that Ali has applied to other reality tv shows. I stated much earlier on that it looked like she was very possibly cast to be the Graham of the season. She actually came out of the limo the same as she was edited which is #3 - Graham's same number. Her edit mirrors his in that she gets the very first date - it is obvious that Jake is very attracted to Ali just as it was obvious that DeAnna was very attracted to Graham - and like Graham, Ali is going to leave after the Hometown Date. Like Graham, until she leaves, although we see others rising in the storyline, she is still the frontrunner. However, both she and Graham will leave the show as F4.

Although she does absolutely - no doubt - get caught up emotionally in all of it, nevertheless, I have to highly suspect that Ali was deliberately CAST as F4 to leave precisely when she does for the storyline.

**If so and this is true, then it is also true that she took off of work for a specified time ( to correlate with the F4 departure) and has to be back at work at a given time. Thus, it would be true that she "has to leave for work purposes."

Tenley has F2 written all over her, but I don't think she had any idea of that. Jake may have know from the word go that Tenley was still too new and raw to be the final one, but that is speculation. However, she starts out at the Meet and Greet with F2 qualities: Molly's list, including the part about being a good kisser which sets the stage for the physical attraction.
    Also, as an aside, did anyone else notice on Jake's blog that like Molly F2 Tenley did not like the "different" food at China Town? If you remember, Molly wanted only fast foods, and Jason talked about getting her to try other kinds of foods.

What I think about Vienna may surprise you, may have you saying, "No way," or may have you saying, "I never thought of that, but maybe...."

I have to set the stage a bit, so bear with me....

Ella? Remember the single Mom? Ella comes out of the limo in the same spot as many F4s. I am thinking that Ella was possibly meant to go into the final 4 and when Ali left move up somewhere, but Jason just simply did not SEE it with her.
    He told Chris in an interview recently he just didn't see Ella as his wife.

Now, Vienna.......
    Vienna and Ella had the same episode date - episode 3. This is the date that usually single parents and often the people who are going to be humiliatingly cut have. I am thinking that Vienna was cast to be the season's main DRAMA QUEEN like Robin or Marshana.
    I am even thinking that when they heard her say that she was afraid of heights, they put her on that date hoping for great drama from her - she would freak out! Maybe even they could get her humiliately cut on the BRIDGE to NOWHERE.
    The problem was that not only did she not freak out, but she got Jake through it, and Jake adhered to her.

Fast Forward.....I am thinking perhaps that since he didn't cut Vienna on that date, she was supposed to maybe go on the 2-1 and be cut as we have seen happen with Holly, but Jake didn't want it. Maybe he was supposed to cut her on that 4th RC when he struggled so badly over that last name.
    Jake simply wanted Vienna.

I think Vienna was always intended by the producers to be the drama person for the season as opposed to one of the F4. When Ella was cut ( as Jake was cut), Vienna moved into the bottom slot which is why you heard her name called LAST so much. The producers decide the order, and they saw Vienna finally as F4, and F4s are generally called last most of the time.
    I think some of this plays into RS's statement that Jake told Ali not to worry about Vienna ( implying she'd be gone) as well as sdl's source's remark that Jake said he would do something, but then he didn't.
    We also hear from Jake that we won't understand some of his decisions.

DeAnna said her original intention was (and the producers always knew this) :Graham F1, Jeremy F2, Jesse F3, and Jason F4.
    After Graham left, for some reason she scrambled the order up, or maybe she chose who she wanted for the final 1, and they chose what the other final places were going to be.
    That would make sense especially if they had their eye on Jason as the single dad for the next Bachelor. They would make him F2 for the maximum exposure.

Back to the point here...How does Vienna get to F1? This is purely speculation...
    Jake has said that Gia is gorgeous. Surely he has asked her about past relationships and what she does for a living. Maybe he decides that Gia is just out of his league? Therefore, he goes with what he is more comfortable

To the bold parts Jake has said Vienna is out of his comfort zone when he was taking her on the helicopter date, he has said he has not dated someone like her who is intense etc etc. So I dont believe he is going with what is more comfortable at all.

Here's what I think:

We have now been told by RS that Ali has applied to other reality tv shows. I stated much earlier on that it looked like she was very possibly cast to be the Graham of the season. She actually came out of the limo the same as she was edited which is #3 - Graham's same number. Her edit mirrors his in that she gets the very first date - it is obvious that Jake is very attracted to Ali just as it was obvious that DeAnna was very attracted to Graham - and like Graham, Ali is going to leave after the Hometown Date. Like Graham, until she leaves, although we see others rising in the storyline, she is still the frontrunner. However, both she and Graham will leave the show as F4.

Although she does absolutely - no doubt - get caught up emotionally in all of it, nevertheless, I have to highly suspect that Ali was deliberately CAST as F4 to leave precisely when she does for the storyline.

**If so and this is true, then it is also true that she took off of work for a specified time ( to correlate with the F4 departure) and has to be back at work at a given time. Thus, it would be true that she "has to leave for work purposes."

Tenley has F2 written all over her, but I don't think she had any idea of that. Jake may have know from the word go that Tenley was still too new and raw to be the final one, but that is speculation. However, she starts out at the Meet and Greet with F2 qualities: Molly's list, including the part about being a good kisser which sets the stage for the physical attraction.
    Also, as an aside, did anyone else notice on Jake's blog that like Molly F2 Tenley did not like the "different" food at China Town? If you remember, Molly wanted only fast foods, and Jason talked about getting her to try other kinds of foods.

What I think about Vienna may surprise you, may have you saying, "No way," or may have you saying, "I never thought of that, but maybe...."

I have to set the stage a bit, so bear with me....

Ella? Remember the single Mom? Ella comes out of the limo in the same spot as many F4s. I am thinking that Ella was possibly meant to go into the final 4 and when Ali left move up somewhere, but Jason just simply did not SEE it with her.

Now, Vienna.......
    Vienna and Ella had the same episode date - episode 3. This is the date that usually single parents and often the people who are going to be humiliatingly cut have. I am thinking that Vienna was cast to be the season's main DRAMA QUEEN like Robin or Marshana.
    I am even thinking that when they heard her say that she was afraid of heights, they put her on that date hoping for great drama from her - she would freak out! Maybe even they could get her humiliately cut on the BRIDGE to NOWHERE.
    The problem was that not only did she not freak out, but she got Jake through it, and Jake adhered to her.

Fast Forward.....I am thinking perhaps that since he didn't cut Vienna on that date, she was supposed to maybe go on the 2-1 and be cut as we have seen happen with Holly, but Jake didn't want it. Maybe he was supposed to cut her on that 4th RC when he struggled so badly over that last name.
    Jake simply wanted Vienna.

I think Vienna was always intended by the producers to be the drama person for the season as opposed to one of the F4. When Ella was cut ( as Jake was cut), Vienna moved into the bottom slot which is why you heard her name called LAST so much. The producers decide the order, and they saw Vienna finally as F4, and F4s are generally called last most of the time.
    I think some of this plays into RS's statement that Jake told Ali not to worry about Vienna ( implying she'd be gone) as well as sdl's source's remark that Jake said he would do something, but then he didn't.
    We also hear from Jake that we won't understand some of his decisions.

DeAnna said her original intention was (and the producers always knew this) :Graham F1, Jeremy F2, Jesse F3, and Jason F4.
    After Graham left, for some reason she scrambled the order up, or maybe she chose who she wanted for the final 1, and they chose what the other final places were going to be.
    That would make sense especially if they had their eye on Jason as the single dad for the next Bachelor. They would make him F2 for the maximum exposure.

Back to the point here...How does Vienna get to F1? This is purely speculation...
    Jake has said that Gia is gorgeous. Surely he has asked her about past relationships and what she does for a living. Maybe he decides that Gia is just out of his league? Therefore, he goes with what he is more comfortable.
    It is possible that Ali was always going to be final 4, as you stated.
    Perhaps the situation has "flex" room though.
    I have mentioned previously that I think the "spoof" of Vienna that was shown opening night, may have been an indication that she was given a role on this show, whether she knew it or not. I doubt that she did.
    Opening night, Chris Harrison asked Jake this question. "What about Vienna?She was aggressive tonight." Jake answered: "Vienna is beautiful, she was playful, and I am intrigued." Chris looked surprised, IMO. Then, on the "bungee"jump. Jake noticed her strength, and that she "had his back" when he needed it. They bonded.

Jumping ahead to Monday's show. There is a clip of Jake, saying that he likes Vienna. He really likes her. He has had her under his microscope all along, but he always held back because he didn't want to slight the other girls. He said that their relationship was probably going to take a turn now, because he wasn't going to hold back any longer. He was going to allow himself to fall in love, let his heart go, and see where it lands. The fact that he took her to his suite is a sign that Vienna is the final one. Jillian also took Ed to her place, and we know how that season turned out.
    Jake and Vienna were both "glowing" when they returned for the Rose Ceremony. Ali, Gia and Corrie noticed this. Ali's expression is especially telling. Gia has already mentioned that Jake and Vienna are so close, that she feels like a third wheel around them. She is Vienna's friend, and she winked at Vienna when she and Jake left the room for their one on one. So, I think Vienna gets to final one, because Jake falls for her, and for that reason alone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3816900;
    Ok, now that I've wiped off my desk of the coffee that I spewed out regarding the little dog. I love that line! Can I steal it? Maybe she can click her heels and go visit the Wizard

You make some excellent points in your post in2deep!

The Reid and Kip fan base was huge, we all know what happened during that season. Bottom line is everyone "thinks" they know who the best one is based on their own personal biased opinions. Reid and Kip are both great guys, however neither one would have been suited for Jillian.

Vienna is playing the game, she's focused, she knows what she wants, and she is doing whatever it takes to take the prize. She doesn't care about anyone else, she is demonstrating to Jake she is there for him, unlike Ali who was more concerned about Vienna being there, and Jake told Ali that.

Jake thinks Vienna is "fiery", she's there for him, and he's going to let it all go and see where his heart falls, paraphrasing. So if Jake thinks Vienna is his F1, that's great, he has to live with his decision, as he says.
    Let's hope he is strong enough to not let his heart fall at his feet when all is said and done.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3816862;
    Oh ya...he is going to fade into the wallpaper!
    How will his parents particularly his siblings react to Vienna? Will she turn on the fake tears for Jake's family? Or will they edit her as having had a personality transplant by then? The edit on this show is unpredictable. Now that all the supermarket mags are dishing out about her how would his family react to Jake's choice and esp. to their social circle. Sad!

Here's what I think:

Sorry I cut most of your post for space Bloomers. I always enjoy reading others take on things since we can all see the same thing so many different ways based on our own prejudices and experience.

Just had to respond to the part regarding Ella. I don't remember if it was RS or here that I read that the single parent storyline was to be Roz not Ella? When Roz's ex wouldn't agree to the boy being filmed (smart man!), they changed that whole plot and she became the one with the current boyfriend (producer)/cheater and Ella got pushed up. Anyone else remember it this way?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol;3817010;
    Sorry I cut most of your post for space Bloomers. I always enjoy reading others take on things since we can all see the same thing so many different ways based on our own prejudices and experience.

Just had to respond to the part regarding Ella. I don't remember if it was RS or here that I read that the single parent storyline was to be Roz not Ella? When Roz's ex wouldn't agree to the boy being filmed (smart man!), they changed that whole plot and she became the one with the current boyfriend (producer)/cheater and Ella got pushed up. Anyone else remember it this way?

Yeah I think RS said that's how it went down.. but I'm not 100%

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3816811;
    Did anyone else notice in the castle bedroom Jake wipes his mouth off :nonoafter Vienna kissed him goodnight?????hmmmm......rathe r telling action don't you think.
    He did that after Roz's rather aggressive kiss in episode 2 also.