Page 20 of 297 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Edit Analysis

What is PI

Quote Originally Posted by Happygirl77us;3793758;
    What is PI
    personal interview

In production they actually call it "In the Moments" -- when they pull aside a cast member to talk about what has happened, is about to happen, etc

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3793759;
    personal interview

In production they actually call it "In the Moments" -- when they pull aside a cast member to talk about what has happened, is about to happen, etc
    Okay, Thanks now that makes sense

I don't know, but I honestly see Vienna as the Jesse of the season. I don't know anyone that thinks he'll pick her, just like Jesse.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Did anyone else notice the bad editing last night? At the Magic Mountain date...first they are in dresses and heels, then barefoot, then in jeans, and shoes, but none of them took anything with them. I wondered if Elizabeth had to read her "no kissing" note because she couldn't remember what she was supposed to say..lol When he wants to pull Gia aside at the photo shoot, her hair is down...cut to commercial break and when you come back her hair is pulled up but she is in the exact position on the couch as she was before the break. Also, there where many times you could see camera and crew in the background! I hate that it has become a production rather than a real story. You can just tell who is doing what TPTB have told them to. I still love the show and will watch it as long as it is on!

Quote Originally Posted by juliet8;3793690;
    I continue to believe the aerobatic plane doing a spiral nose dive on the first night's show it an indication to how the season ends.
    good one!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebachbuzz;3793654;
    PLEASE tell me there is some way that Ali could still be in it. I know she left, but whats with the rose in Jake's bedroom? Couldn't it be a last rose saved for her...like she had something to work out and he only loves her?!?!?

As adorable as Ali is, can you really see her with Jake long-term? She grew up in a NE college town and now lives in San Francisco and has a hip career in social media. Jake is a true Texan - I bet he even has the hats and boots to prove it, and for all we know, he might even drive a truck! I just don't see them fitting together post-show.

So far Vienna is getting a very unflattering edit. In the previews all we see are her crying and freaking out. They want us to believe, at this point at least, that she is immature, spoiled, impulsive, and may not be over her high school sweetheart even now. I'd love to see how they're going to turn this around. Or do you think that at this point they don't even care that we like the F1? After the last few seasons, they seem to have thrown their Bach/ette and his/her F1 to the wolves.

Also, one thing I really noticed was with Michelle. She's "the crazy girl" of this season, but if she's that bad, why does sweet, virgin-til-marriage, hardcore Christian Tenley appear to be tight with her and pleading with her to stay? I dunno, I take note of friendships in the house more than I take note of how one person is edited. I feel like the producers can edit someone a certain way but you can't hide everything, especially the friendships in the house. My mom always said you are who your friends are....

If you guys love talking about edits and such you should watch some Charlie Brooker...particularly his 'editing' segment on that famous video site.

Something that only reminded me of Charlie Brooker was when I was going through the sirlinksalot page. I cant believe I didnt mention him before!

Seriously worth checking out!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3793900;
    So far Vienna is getting a very unflattering edit. In the previews all we see are her crying and freaking out. They want us to believe, at this point at least, that she is immature, spoiled, impulsive, and may not be over her high school sweetheart even now. I'd love to see how they're going to turn this around. Or do you think that at this point they don't even care that we like the F1? After the last few seasons, they seem to have thrown their Bach/ette and his/her F1 to the wolves.

Also, one thing I really noticed was with Michelle. She's "the crazy girl" of this season, but if she's that bad, why does sweet, virgin-til-marriage, hardcore Christian Tenley appear to be tight with her and pleading with her to stay? I dunno, I take note of friendships in the house more than I take note of how one person is edited. I feel like the producers can edit someone a certain way but you can't hide everything, especially the friendships in the house. My mom always said you are who your friends are....

I agree about Vienna. She was just plain annoying last night, only second to Elizabeth.

So far, she has been portrayed to be ditzy, materialistic, catty, needy, possessive, etc. Maybe the trend is going to be "love conquers all". They hit the motherload with Jillian and Ed if that is the case, and are hoping for a repeat. I dunno.