Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3816803;
    Bloomers - your post was so interesting and easy to follow! "Jake simply wanted Vienna" --- maybe that explains everything we're hearing about TPTB being upset with him and giving him - and Vienna - the edit they are. He simply "bucked the system"? It made it easy for me to see how things compare with previous seasons. I'll have to pay more attention to that in the future. Did DeAnna ever say how SOON she knew her order? Of course, I was one of the ones who wanted Graham. I just couldn't see Jesse at all!

I still think Vienna is playing the game to win. IDK, maybe they really are another Jillian and Ed. Maybe Jake really fell for her right away. I don't for a minute believe "he put the brakes on" with her as he has said. I think it's more that we're not seeing the scenes that would reveal more. Who knows?

The fact that he's not acting IN LOVE on the talk show circuit is still very telling to me.
    Jake did not fall for Vienna...IMIO.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3816779;
    She doesn't IMHO

Capegal
    - what do you think happens? I still have hope that maybe she won't, but all of the signs are leading there. PLEASE don't tell me that after all of her OVERexposure, we will see her as the next B-rette!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoesies;3816805;
    Jake did not fall for Vienna...IMIO.
    Did anyone else notice in the castle bedroom Jake wipes his mouth off :nonoafter Vienna kissed him goodnight?????hmmmm......rathe r telling action don't you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3816810;

Capegal
    - what do you think happens? I still have hope that maybe she won't, but all of the signs are leading there. PLEASE don't tell me that after all of her OVERexposure, we will see her as the next B-rette!
    May a ''light-bulb'' moment you might say - and NO - no chance of V as next b'ette
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3816826;
    May a ''light-bulb'' moment you might say - and NO - no chance of V as next b'ette
    Right....in order for someone to be the next bachelor/ette, they have to have alot of ratings and fans, and i just don't think that Vienna has as many as say Tenley or Ali. I could be wrong though...i haven't paid much attention to how loved the remaining girls are to the viewers.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3816407;
    Do you know when you think you heard it? I doubt it, I would think that would have come out earlier. To add to the most shocking Bachelor evah!!

I'll go take another look, but please don't make me watch this whole episode again!!!!
    sorry. I really thought it was up in the mish mash they run at thr top of show. If it was not there I believe you. I just go "wow nochie how did you come up with that?" it makes sense that someone else would have heard. I do not do drugs so WOW on me.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3816829;
    Right....in order for someone to be the next bachelor/ette, they have to have alot of ratings and fans, and i just don't think that Vienna has as many as say Tenley or Ali. I could be wrong though...i haven't paid much attention to how loved the remaining girls are to the viewers.
    It's funny. On another message board I read but don't post on, there are a great number of people who don't mind Vienna. They think she's kind of a flake, but the general thought is she's harmless, and at least doesn't try to be something she isn't. They find that refreshing. I don't know if I would say they are rabid fans, but she definitely is liked and not hated there.

They think Tenley is really pretty but has too much baggage and hate her voice.

Gia they mostly like, but definitely see her as the physical edit. Many were surprised how much they liked her given the whole Maxim video "scandal"

Ali they are mixed over. Like here, many see her as honest but not into Jake. Some see her as a 'mean girl' while others just see her as kind of bulldogish in that she doesn't let things go easily. Most agree she's checked out at this point though.

Just thought it was interesting to compare their take on it with here.

Thanks for the reassurance! And your "light-bulb moment" has given me "hope"!

FORT Fogey

Capegal, are you saying that Jake has a "light bulb moment" regarding Vienna and it results in her not becoming his F1?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3816839;
    It's funny. On another message board I read but don't post on, there are a great number of people who don't mind Vienna. They think she's kind of a flake, but the general thought is she's harmless, and at least doesn't try to be something she isn't. They find that refreshing. I don't know if I would say they are rabid fans, but she definitely is liked and not hated there.
    That's cool. Like i said, i haven't paid much attention to other boards, or where the fans are at. lol! The only place i see comments about the show is on my facebook. People who watch the show put it on their statuses Monday nights, and i read what people have to say on the comments.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."