Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3816378;
    Some of us see Ali as the one being unfairly attacked, reviled, beaten to a bloody pulp, while Vienna is excused for everything she ever does. It's not so much a let's revile Vienna thing as it is a "what's with the double standards?" Vienna has upset and abused other women to their faces and behind their backs, she has caused tears and hurt feelings when she is excused for all of this behavior due to her "youth", and Ali is reviled due to her edit (and that's what it was til her understandable outburst last week.)
    I still remember the stuff said about Moana. Vienna hasn't been half way trashed online like Moana and others have been.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3816362;
    I thought this whole part was interesting because we have seen and been told that Vienna easily speaks her mind; but suddenly she didn't want to. It struck me as slightly bizarre/out-of-character for her.

Also, I have to agree with whoever it was that brought up Vienna's immature idea of marriage and what it should be. I am sure that we just saw part of that conversation; but, she does realize that it's not all fun and excitement, right?

Also, I can kind of see TPTB curbing Vienna's edit so that she won't be a huge F1 surprise. Although the editing, overall, is still confusing to me.
    We also know that when it is intentional, she'll only do so behind someone's back. I can buy that she may be thoughtless about what she says, but that scene shows that she wanted Ali out of the room so that she could spew out her customary venom. She could have easily taken Ali to task for her comments and aired it all out. It would have garnered more respect from the other girls and given TPTB something to actually redeem her. As it is, she's too far gone to be redeemed.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3816386;
    Did anyone hear in the beginning of last night's show Ali say "I do not think I want kids."? I thought I heard that but it all seems to go by quickly when you try to concentrate.
    Do you know when you think you heard it? I doubt it, I would think that would have come out earlier. To add to the most shocking Bachelor evah!!

I'll go take another look, but please don't make me watch this whole episode again!!!!

First time poster...be gentle. It seems that everyone is either for or against Vienna, and if for, laying alot of the blame on Ali. Has anyone watched Vienna's eyes? She is very tuned into reactions. And for every reaction she has a studied response. I believe that several of you have mentioned manipulation. Watch her eyes... she quickly gages each situation and has one of two responses. Offense and/or defense. I believe she is very practiced in the art of manipulation. I have a former DIL, who is in prison now, that was very gifted at that. She was spoiled, very attractive, and had been given everything she wanted. I called it the "Princess Tasha Syndrome". She never did wrong it was always someone else that created the problem and she was caught in the drama. When "busted" she could pour gallons from her beautiful blue eyes. Vienna reminds me so much of her. So much that I felt compelled to share my thoughts. Not that it matters to anyone except me, I see the similiarities in Vienna to the DIL. I could always tell when she was lying by her eyes and the bigger the "game" the brighter her eyes became.
    As far as the edit is concerned, I agree with the poster that said there is no edit. I believe they called it a Hodge Podge of film with nothing but drama to fill the hoo-hum silliness that we are being shown.
    This is of course JMHO, but needed to get this off my chest, because I have seen alot of innocent people hurt by "the Princess Tasha Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by no1butu22;3816434;
    First time poster...be gentle. It seems that everyone is either for or against Vienna, and if for, laying alot of the blame on Ali. Has anyone watched Vienna's eyes? She is very tuned into reactions. And for every reaction she has a studied response. I believe that several of you have mentioned manipulation. Watch her eyes... she quickly gages each situation and has one of two responses. Offense and/or defense. I believe she is very practiced in the art of manipulation. I have a former DIL, who is in prison now, that was very gifted at that. She was spoiled, very attractive, and had been given everything she wanted. I called it the "Princess Tasha Syndrome". She never did wrong it was always someone else that created the problem and she was caught in the drama. When "busted" she could pour gallons from her beautiful blue eyes. Vienna reminds me so much of her. So much that I felt compelled to share my thoughts. Not that it matters to anyone except me, I see the similiarities in Vienna to the DIL. I could always tell when she was lying by her eyes and the bigger the "game" the brighter her eyes became.
    As far as the edit is concerned, I agree with the poster that said there is no edit. I believe they called it a Hodge Podge of film with nothing but drama to fill the hoo-hum silliness that we are being shown.
    This is of course JMHO, but needed to get this off my chest, because I have seen alot of innocent people hurt by "the Princess Tasha Syndrome.
    So sorry you had to deal with that from a former DIL!
    On TV tonight they did say that Vienna ( true or not, who knows) may have swiped thousands from her ex while he was deployed and bought breast implants, and cheated on the guy.
    If her eyes tell all, I can say this much for sure; Most of her tears have been faked.

Hi and welcome.

Good point about there being no edit.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815351;
    Aren't Vienna's parents divorced? And in love like 6 year olds, when she said that it made me queasy. Infant love equated with marital love, ewww!!!
    Her parents are divorced. Her mother remarried and that is the she wants to have the same type of relationship her mother has with her step-father, because they are so in love.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3816436;
    So sorry you had to deal with that from a former DIL!
    On TV tonight they did say that Vienna ( true or not, who knows) may have swiped thousands from her ex while he was deployed and bought breast implants, and cheated on the guy.
    If her eyes tell all, I can say this much for sure; Most of her tears have been faked.
    what does dil stand for???

Quote Originally Posted by cyn2much;3816488;
    what does dil stand for???
    Daughter In Law

FORT Fan

It's also called Borderline Personality Disorder. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I've met a few people who personified that diagnosis, and you have my sympathies. I can only imagine it would be even more painful watching your child having to deal with that in a spouse.

This is what I saw with Vienna as well, it is something beyond mere narcissism. It's too calculated and too tailored to be mere hurt feelings etc.