Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3815656;
    Crazy that Ali would leave by her own decision.
    If you go back on the edit you have that conversation between c h and j about "Would you give up flying for Ali"? Or something like that. Now we see that Ali sees her passion for her job like J's passion for flying. Will Ali be willing to give up her passion for Jake? Maybe she comes away from the Htd worried what she would do if he picks her? She does not want to change her life for him at this point in time so she kills the relationship. Is she/he happy? I'd say no with all the crying. Could be like star crossed lovers?

Some how I got myself on the quote where fed the correct one go? Funny because I believe I was going for funny on that quote. Oh well technology hates me.
    Last edited by noche1; 02-02-2010 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Tech problem-me!!!!

Quick question, you know the PIs when Vienna talks and it's that pink background. She has MANY PIs, talked about riding in the RVs, talked about San Fran (never been to a big city?? sure....). where is that PI taken at?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3815701;
    I have to say that I was somewhat bothered by that "dirty thoughts" comment. I dunno....sort of childish and immature to consider sexual attraction "dirty," isn't it? Even if you are not going act on that attraction, it is really pretty normal to have thoughts about it in serious dating, isn't it? I would have rather he let it alone at just saying he thought she was sexy. I can't say I get his attraction to her, but hey, if he feels it, it's really pretty normal and reasonable -- after all, she has plopped herself in bed with him.

Maybe he was joking and I missed the joke?
    So happy you put my unease with this wording into words. Thanks

Was it Ali who said her family isn't "picture-perfect", or something like that, but she's come to terms with it?
    Didn't the blurb say she makes a revelation to Jake (as opposed to a confession?) Wonder if it could tie into her family in some way?
    Still am scratching my head over why she'd make the revel. before the RC and yet appear at the ceremony....
    Wonder if she issues Jake an ultimatum (re: letting V. go?) which he refuses to meet, by choosing NOT to choose - and then she walks away?

Sorry if others have already offered these same possibilities.... I'm way behind reading.

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3815918;
    Wonder if she issues Jake an ultimatum (re: letting V. go?) which he refuses to meet, by choosing NOT to choose - and then she walks away?

Sorry if others have already offered these same possibilities.... I'm way behind reading.
    I used to think it was an ultimatum until I watched last night. Ali appeared to have put that issue to rest.

Vienna makes me wish i was blind and deaf.

Im always wary of edits but two things are undeniable as of last night despite edits. 1. Vienna has no shame or common sense. The only person who is nice to vienna and disregards the drama is gia and maybe tenley a bit. What vienna did was so classless, childish, spoiled, inconsiderate and just downright rude and tacky. To bring up something as personal as she did about ali at dinner with gia there and then to cry...wow. sooo inappropriate and distasteful and manipulat ive. Jake was moved so far away from her that he was almost on gia.

2. Jack is as clueless as she is. I call him jack rather than jake because he is a jack@ss. Vienna is not sexy. She is nasty. Her badly bleached hair and crappy extensioms are rivaled only by britneys weave. She looks terrible without her makeup, she cries too much, is whiny, is going to be way too high maintenance, shes a mess if i ever saw one.

I am fully convinced that even if hes stupid enough or been forced to propose and she says yes, He is not woth her now. If he is, its cause hes being forced to pretend.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3814952;
    That's a great idea. I would love that too. I understand why they have to hide the relationship in order to create suspense and keep viewers turning in but it always feels as though we got ripped off in not really seeing anything substantial.
    I think that this would be a good idea, too. That way, the public could get behind the new couple and support them. I know that TPTB want drama during the show but I would think that they would get farther if they rallied the public ATFR!

FORT Fanatic

I'm glad they are going to show us that it is Ali's decision to leave and apparently all the other girls will know that as well. I wonder if she is at the RC simply because she wants a chance to say goodbye to Tenley and Gia. It can't make the other girls feel too good if they are going to see Jake kind of heartbroken over Ali's leaving on her own.

Any ideas why Jake seems to slam the limo door on her? Any chance she will take some parting shots at Vienna? I thought it was funny last night when Corrie was saying goodbye to the girls, Vienna was standing right next to her and she went right on by Vienna to hug Tenley and Ali. I really believe they don't like this girl.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3815932;
    I'm glad they are going to show us that it is Ali's decision to leave and apparently all the other girls will know that as well. I wonder if she is at the RC simply because she wants a chance to say goodbye to Tenley and Gia. It can't make the other girls feel too good if they are going to see Jake kind of heartbroken over Ali's leaving on her own.

Any ideas why Jake seems to slam the limo door on her? Any chance she will take some parting shots at Vienna? I thought it was funny last night when Corrie was saying goodbye to the girls, Vienna was standing right next to her and she went right on by Vienna to hug Tenley and Ali. I really believe they don't like this girl.
    While I don't think she's their favorite person, I think that was an edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3815932;

I bet Corrie did hug her and it was taken out. Corrie is too kind hearted.