Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3815631;
    Yes, he has said that he likes the way she is with him - more than once. What we don't know is EXACTLY how she is with him. Maybe she talks dirty to him, maybe she's very physical with him, we know she goes all out. He says it's not sex appeal, it's heart appeal. I don't buy that. He indicated that when she came to his room at the winery she looked "sexy as hell" and he had "dirty thoughts". He wants us to think he is virtuous, but the production sources tell us something different. She may have found the key to whipping his aerial.
    I think the thing that Vienna is doing that none of the others are doing is showing him, as well as telling him, that she's 100% there for him. He doesn't have to question her loyalty or devotion.

Now, her 'in it to win it' comment last night said something different, but that was said to the camera -- Jake didn't hear it.

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Interesting, the whole "she is strong" angle Jake has on Vienna. I see her as bull in a china shop, push ahead no matter who gets hurt "strong". She is strong-willed, yes. She is willing to do almost anything for him "strong". However, in terms of basic self-discipline (a core requirement for true internal strength) hmmmmm not so much. She is young and she seems young and this edit isn't doin' her any favors.
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815223;
    I think the bad edit was used to cover up the fact that Jake fell for Vienna early on just as hard as Vienna fell for Jake and in order to keep the that hidden they painted her to be horrible, build up some inconsequential feud with Ali and so we would be shocked at the end. Fliess loves the SHOCK factor.

The reason Jake is defending his decision is because just like us he is now seeing what Fliess put together for the show (not how it really went down) and he knows people aren't going to get why he picks Vienna.
    All good stories need a vilian. You need people to pick sides so you root root root for the home team. Gooooooo team!! Fight fight fight. Never give up.(Ali will return if not FRC then the after.) go team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3815291;
    That's what I heard too, "this is crazy".
    Crazy that Ali would leave by her own decision.

Yes, he has said that he likes the way she is with him - more than once. What we don't know is EXACTLY how she is with him. Maybe she talks dirty to him, maybe she's very physical with him, we know she goes all out. He says it's not sex appeal, it's heart appeal. I don't buy that. He indicated that when she came to his room at the winery she looked "sexy as hell" and he had "dirty thoughts". He wants us to think he is virtuous, but the production sources tell us something different. She may have found the key to whipping his aerial.
    Curious to know what the production sources told us? Didn't have time to read everything.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by smilingmomof3;3815643;
    Interesting, the whole "she is strong" angle Jake has on Vienna. I see her as bull in a china shop, push ahead no matter who gets hurt "strong". She is strong-willed, yes. She is willing to do almost anything for him "strong". However, in terms of basic self-discipline (a core requirement for true internal strength) hmmmmm not so much. She is young and she seems young and this edit isn't doin' her any favors.
    Agree. And her argument, when confronted by the other ladies in the house, that she's only telling the truth doesn't quite wash either. She speaks without a filter, and she really needs a filter. Her blatant 'truths' come off as disrespectful.

That should be to rest all of the Jake isnt out of the closet rumors. At least he likes girls.
    Cut the guy some slack, just because he is trying to be a gentlemen doesn't mean he can't think a girl is sexy or have naughty thoughts.....

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815442;
    I wonder how much of that is based on some connection she sees with him, and how much is due to the nonstop manipulations of Vienna. She strikes me as the type of girl to manipulate other people by playing on their insecurities.

ETA: Plus she does see Gia as a threat, so it would make sense to take her out. Vienna's methodology is very underhanded, so I can see her using this method to undermine Gia's relationship with Jake, and it is working, per even his blog post.
    you just hear V thinking out loud. She is a me person IMO. She does not want to hurt people but her verbal thoughts she can not stop.....and why should she?;She likes herself as V would say. Me me and me.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3815454;
    Jenna
    I like Vake which rhymes with fake.

The comment that Jake has "dirty thoughts" of Vienna goes along with what sdl told us from his source about Jake being the horniest bachelor they've dealt with. Also keep in mind that sdl also told us that Jake says things he has no intention of doing - I wonder if that has already happened if it's still going to happen.