Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3811595;
    Yup - more of a comedy act LOL
    No kidding. The new sneak preview of Vienna walking through the deepest darkest corners of the winery with a lantern calling out Jake's name is making her look more than foolish -- while they pan back to Jake and Gia kissing -- then back to Vienna in a VO saying she hopes he's not kissing or cuddling with anyone else -- back to Vienna stumbling around in the dark calling out Jake's name. They're setting her up as a stooge, and she's playing right into their hands, giving them everything they need.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3811620;
    No kidding. The new sneak preview of Vienna walking through the deepest darkest corners of the winery with a lantern calling out Jake's name is making her look more than foolish -- while they pan back to Jake and Gia kissing -- then back to Vienna in a VO saying she hopes he's not kissing or cuddling with anyone else -- back to Vienna stumbling around in the dark calling out Jake's name. They're setting her up as a stooge, and she's playing right into their hands, giving them everything they need.
    Or, she's the plant, and is doing her job stirring up controversy. :-D

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3811623;
    Or, she's the plant, and is doing her job stirring up controversy. :-D
    Ya know, I hope so. If so, she's doing a really good job. Also, that would mean she's not really emotionally invested in Jake, and no harm done post-FRC. I haven't found much to like about Vienna at all, less with every episode, but I really dislike character assasinations. These people should really read the contract, every word, before they sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3811627;
    Ya know, I hope so. If so, she's doing a really good job. Also, that would mean she's not really emotionally invested in Jake, and no harm done post-FRC. I haven't found much to like about Vienna at all, less with every episode, but I really dislike character assasinations. These people should really read the contract, every word, before they sign.

Although you can't tell by the edit, Vienna is not stoopid, naive maybe but not stoopid. None of these ladies go into this show without knowing full well what they're getting into. After this many seasons someone would've had to have lived on the moon, not to have any idea what this show is really about.

And any person, would at the very least read a contract before signing it. And it's very clear she's taking direction, from interrupting Beth's time with Jake right down to tracking him down in the Castle.

Vienna could hear Ali crap talking her after the last RC and yet she stood there with her rose, the Vienna we've been watching would've been right up in Ali's face asking her if she had a problem and wanted to take it outside.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

I decided to not read the board this season and come to my own conclusions. Well I lasted until tonight. I am stunned that all arrows point to Vienna. The editing is leading the uninformed viewer (me this season) to believe Gia is the one. My neighbor, in the same postion, thinks the same way.

I have kept up on the spoilers every season so I know that the fervor does not leave much room to catch anyone up on the details. I have read until I am bleary and come to you, begging, to tell me how you know Vienna is F1. I really did try to find the "proof" on my own but I cannot.

I am hoping that someone steps forward to tell me that you are not sure, it is just a guess or info from an unreliable source. Tell me this is true.

Jake is not compelling in anyway, to me, so I guess it would figure that he would choose someone like Vienna, there is that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3811647;
    I decided to not read the board this season and come to my own conclusions. Well I lasted until tonight. I am stunned that all arrows point to Vienna. The editing is leading the uninformed viewer (me this season) to believe Gia is the one. My neighbor, in the same postion, thinks the same way.

I have kept up on the spoilers every season so I know that the fervor does not leave much room to catch anyone up on the details. I have read until I am bleary and come to you, begging, to tell me how you know Vienna is F1. I really did try to find the "proof" on my own but I cannot.

I am hoping that someone steps forward to tell me that you are not sure, it is just a guess or info from an unreliable source. Tell me this is true.

Jake is not compelling in anyway, to me, so I guess it would figure that he would choose someone like Vienna, there is that. Thanks.
    RS spilled that she was the F1 after the first episode it should go like this
    F1) Vienna
    F2)Tenley
    F3)Gia
    F4) Ali leaves on her own
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Shoepie - Reality Steve revealed in his blog at the very beginning of the season who the F4 were and what order they left in, F4 Ali (by her own choice), F3 Gia, F2 Tenley, which only leaves Vienna to be the F!. But, as for actual proof there is none. We only know that she is the last girl standing. Hope this answers your questions.

Screencaps prove beyond any doubt that Tenley and Vienna are the F2 - there is no actual proof of the outcome at all.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3811637;
    Although you can't tell by the edit, Vienna is not stoopid, naive maybe but not stoopid. None of these ladies go into this show without knowing full well what they're getting into. After this many seasons someone would've had to have lived on the moon, not to have any idea what this show is really about.

And any person, would at the very least read a contract before signing it. And it's very clear she's taking direction, from interrupting Beth's time with Jake right down to tracking him down in the Castle.

Vienna could hear Ali crap talking her after the last RC and yet she stood there with her rose, the Vienna we've been watching would've been right up in Ali's face asking her if she had a problem and wanted to take it outside.
    That's true, but then we hear from her friends/family that she's upset and hurt by the edit she's getting. I tend to think Vienna's playing a part also. It seems like these people sign up with an 'it can't happen to me' attitude, then are shocked when it does. Like people who buy mobile homes in tornado alley.

I'd be upset too - she seems to be playing her role very well, taking her direction very well and they're throwing 10 buses on top of her - but that's the price you pay when you have no idea how they plan on using you to further a storyline.

the smart people are those that say 'thanks, but no thanks' to an offer to appear on this show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3811637;

I don't know about that, the Vienna we know is passive agressive, I don't see her being confrontational, she doesn't seem to be able to handle face to face dealings. The second someone's back is turned, Vienna can pounce, but not if you try to deal with her face.