Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3811416;
    Another piece to the puzzle on "dirty". You are right on. Remember back at the MG there was the girl that said something like "you can land your plane on my...."? She also said to the group something like
    " Jake can be the prude and i will not mind being the naughty(dirty) girl."
    So the show might be: what you think about someone is not what you get?

Great catch, Noche.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3811354;
    This season rehabilitates last season.

And the beat goes on....and the beat goes on....

Right. And what better way to follow up a disaster than to air a wedding spawned from the worst moment in bachelor history (according to some).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3811535;
    IMO, Jake *had* to know about it. Think about it: he was in bed, shirtless, *with the (albeit) low lights on and a camera there*! Otherwise, wouldn't the production team just let him get some much needed sleep??? Just thinkin' about how gosh darned tired the guy looks... there are no coincidences in this scenario. Nothing. Just. Happens.

The producers/writers have been at their storyboards, taking full advantage of every opportunity to make the Most Boring Season Ever at least a little watchable, even if it's Falcon Crest style. Remember, FC took place in a winery... take-off on Napa...Lorenzo Lamas was a player... Hmmmm.... Gia (whom I adore), in 20 years, with some really good makeup, could be Joan Collins....
    There is a picture in the screencaps only thread of Jillian's season where she has on a short dress and blue high heels. She is being dragged through the air into the arms of a shirtless Jake who is in the bed in the mansion. Now surely she just went to check on him after her date, but the scenario of being visited when he is in the bed is not exactly new to Jake. He was surely trying to capitalize on it!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3811464;
    A scenerio as to why Vienna is not liked

Between the M&G and the 1st date - the F15 are at the mansion - partying - then back to hotel to sleep and pack up - they then move to the mansion - there is alot of time spent together between the move in and the next RC of 15-12 - all hanging out - drinking - telling stories - playing truth or dare even - and maybe V spilled some beans about her background - her so-called quick marriage - the outcome of it - could be she really did to this guy what is all over the internet - and told the gals about it - bragged so to speak - her supposed boob job - her taking all his $$ - etc......... (then after her 1n1 she was relentless about Jake this and Jake that............. ) We have also seen her somewhat attack some of the gals while in the house as well and call them ALL FAKES - because of course she herself isn't - her PI's about getting the ring - marrying Jake - blah blah................ pretty much non-stop

Now- some folks aren't going to take to that too well (Ali - Tenley - others) - and some will brush it off a bit easier (Gia - Ella) - just as examples - could be that all this drama was not shown because it involves someone else who is not connected to the show - to TPTB really can't use the material - but they sure can use it in a work around - just like they have shown during the episodes - has certainly kept every one guessing
    The Comedy Club bit by Corrie also made me wonder about the above - did it feed into what she performed - including maybe some flashing occured by Vienna and Corrie used that in her naked 'boobs bit' as well - because SOMETHING precipitated the things that Corrie included in her comedy act...............

I know - quoting my own post........... back to my corner
    Last edited by Capegal; 01-28-2010 at 06:28 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mgauntt1;3810397;
    Or maybe it was so bad they didn't even NEED a ringleader??
    Or, here is a crazy thought, Vienna is the one leading it, by inviting it upon herself. CH in an interview has remarked the girls tried to extend olive branches but Vienna snapped every one of them. Add to it Jake's telling her that she's egging it on, and there you go. I wonder if she's not the plant.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3811578;
    The Comedy Club bit by Corrie also made me wonder about the above - did it feed into what she performed - including maybe some flashing occured by Vienna and Corrie used that in her naked 'boobs bit' as well - because SOMETHING precipitated the things that Corrie included in her comedy act...............

I know - quoting my own post........... back to my corner
    Ella seems disgusted by Vienna, look at her face when Vienna is using the camcorder to spy on Jake and Gia. She's not voluble with her feelings, but she communicates them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3811265;
    Capegal, rating the f1s thus far in all 18 seasons where would Vienna fit......bottom rung of the ladder or was there someone else already there?
    I'd say bottom rung, personally. Even Shane was better.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3811591;
    I'd say bottom rung, personally. Even Shane was better.
    Yup - more of a comedy act LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3811557;
    I left My heart in San Franciso is a song about a man who fell in love in San Fran - so I would watch these dates for the clue. It's not about someone leaving him a San Fran.
    well he does tell Gia that he is falling for her on their 1:1 time..we saw that in the previews...However he does say that he fell in love with more than one girl..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3810856;
    Posted this in the Sleuthing thread but maybe its better here. I don't buy the preview clip of Vienna spying on Jake and Gia!

I don't think that is how it happened. I watched the little clip on ABC and Vienna looks like she is playing a game of 'find Jake if you will'. She is calling out... "Jake" as if she is looking for him. Not like she is looking for Jake and Gia. At one point she screams (not loudly) sort of like an "eek" she sees a rat or something. I don't think the two things are related. I think Gia does her 1:1 time with Jake and yes, Vienna is jealous or insecure, and then she does sneek into his room, but it's not the lantern go searching that we see in the preview. She crawls into bed with him and two wine glasses. She didn't have those when she was searching around in the dark.
    She was doing that before when she was giving a very disgusted Ella a play by play while whining to the PI camera about it being so cruel. She thinks it's cruel to spy on him doing stuff with another girl, but her tell-all about every stroke of lip wasn't to anyone else?