Page 12 of 297 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis

Did they not show his one on one time with Vienna or did I miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3791302;
    Did they not show his one on one time with Vienna or did I miss it?
    They did show it, yep!

Np CC!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791306;
    They did show it, yep!

Np CC!
    Thanks! It must have been when I was out of the room, I will have to rewind to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3791310;
    Thanks! It must have been when I was out of the room, I will have to rewind to find it.
    It is a very short 1:1 time....Not long at all. I don't think they wanted to show too much of their 1:1 time on the first night.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I also caught toinght that Gia told Jake that she owned a beauty shop too..I didn't catch it the 4 other times..Wonder where that is located

I'm coming back out of lurkdom. I only posted a few times during Jillian's season but I enjoy this board immensely and love to read all your clever posts.

I rewatched the show tonight and really enjoyed looking for clues now that I know the f1. I was surprised to see how many times the camera panned to Vienna. I really didn't notice her the first time that I watched. Here are a couple of other observations:

1) When Vienna was having her 1:1 time, some of the other girls were heard talking in the background asking where Jake was. One of the said, "I'm kind of jealous of the girl that got to touch his abs." Was this foreshadowing that they should be jealous since she ends up f1?

2 Before Jake left to ponder his rose ceremony picks, he commented, "What if I send the love of my life home because I didn't get to know her?" The edit then panned to a shot of several girls on the couch and Vienna was one of the girls on the couch. Foreshadowing that she might be the love of his life?

I do have a question. At the very end, when the women were talking about the mile high club, one woman is asked if she was a member and she said no because she hadn't flown with Jake yet and then said that she was just kidding. They didn't show the woman's face. Was that Vienna?

Quote Originally Posted by shihtzulover;3791335;
    I'm coming back out of lurkdom. I only posted a few times during Jillian's season but I enjoy this board immensely and love to read all your clever posts.

I rewatched the show tonight and really enjoyed looking for clues now that I know the f1. I was surprised to see how many times the camera panned to Vienna. I really didn't notice her the first time that I watched. Here are a couple of other observations:

1) When Vienna was having her 1:1 time, some of the other girls were heard talking in the background asking where Jake was. One of the said, "I'm kind of jealous of the girl that got to touch his abs." Was this foreshadowing that they should be jealous since she ends up f1?

2 Before Jake left to ponder his rose ceremony picks, he commented, "What if I send the love of my life home because I didn't get to know her?" The edit then panned to a shot of several girls on the couch and Vienna was one of the girls on the couch. Foreshadowing that she might be the love of his life?

I do have a question. At the very end, when the women were talking about the mile high club, one woman is asked if she was a member and she said no because she hadn't flown with Jake yet and then said that she was just kidding. They didn't show the woman's face. Was that Vienna?
    Yes it was her.

OK, I thought one of the pictures in her locket was a dog!

PS...not that I, of all people, would care! I have my dog's name, who died too young, tattooed on my foot. I am not a tattoo person at all - but he was my best friend ever.

ETA....not the little guy in my avatar - he's my other best friend!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3791346;
    OK, I thought one of the pictures in her locket was a dog!

PS...not that I, of all people, would care! I have my dog's name, who died too young, tattooed on my foot. I am not a tattoo person at all - but he was my best friend ever.

ETA....not the little guy in my avatar - he's my other best friend!

I blew it up, looks like a man on the right. Her dad? Hopefully I can get a clearer picture later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3791375;
    I blew it up, looks like a man on the right. Her dad? Hopefully I can get a clearer picture later.

LOL...I thought the other one was the dog! No pun intended! In post 85, the darker spots, I thought were ears, with the "dog" looking toward the center of the locket. Now I see I was wrong.
    Yes, my guess would be her Dad.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.