Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3806642;
    oh see, this is just wrong - I'm picturing a road trip in an RV with 9 girls and only 2 RVs - are you telling me they didn't have running water? And had to share one of those little bathrooms - where was Jake?/ didn't he shower for 3 days?? Brush his teeth?? Shave???
    well, they gotta have at least 3 visuals per episode of Jakes Ab's... its in the contract you know

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3806642;
    oh see, this is just wrong - I'm picturing a road trip in an RV with 9 girls and only 2 RVs - are you telling me they didn't have running water? And had to share one of those little bathrooms - where was Jake?/ didn't he shower for 3 days?? Brush his teeth?? Shave???
    Here' the SC. I think we are being led to believe that he is changing/cleaning up for his date with Gia. The shirt on the tree is the one he wears for the date. Maybe he follwed the RV's on his motorcycle?!?

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3806648;
    well, they gotta have at least 3 visuals per episode of Jakes Ab's... its in the contract you know
    I like that contract clause!

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3806650;
    Here' the SC. I think we are being led to believe that he is changing/cleaning up for his date with Gia. The shirt on the tree is the one he wears for the date. Maybe he follwed the RV's on his motorcycle?!?
    Thank you so much Deege111!

Does that look like a helmet next to the barrel on the ground?

and is that... a man purse?

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3806650;
    Jake looks Hot!

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3806607;
    The one that comes to mind is Deanna. You either liked her or thought she was a bully. It explained why she was never the real F1. Since then no F1 more bachelor/ette has been shown without some chinks in their finish.
    jelle,Deanna was my first thought too.She was not very well liked by the other ladies in the house.She was blunt and honest(or at the least that was the edit we saw) and she had a tragic past with her mother when she was 12.And yeah I agree with your statement that you either liked her or thought she was a real bully.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3806551;
    some have noticed how jake responds to kisses - I haven't kept the episodes, but I have noticed "the Joker" smile he gives after the pecks he hands out - we didnt' get to see the Vienna kiss because they were on the bungee jump but he did describe it as the most romantic kiss.

I noticed with Ali he initiated the kisses and he also kissed her neck and shoulder which is very intimate but I've not seen him do this with anyone else.

Like Cher says 'it's in his kiss' - I think if we watch jake's face after the kisses it will tell us a story.
    A big factor for me with all aspects of the date with Vienna is the adrenaline thing. Doesn't that make everything seem better, even if it's not? It was a huge thing for him to be jumping off that bridge, a HUGE thing. It's possible that is clouding his judgment. They didn't show everything they chatted about later during the mandatory hot tub scenes, but the conversation they did show entirely revolved around the jump, to the degree that it got a bit repetitive. He mentioned "stern" questions, but I heard none. I'd have preferred to see more of that rather than more oohing and aahing over the jump. I wonder what he asked, what she said and if he had the capacity to actually evaluate what he heard.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3806653;
    I like that contract clause!
    I'd ask for more :-D

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3806625;
    Anyone know where her date falls in re: to the others? Just curious if she'll go out on her date and then return to the RV where Vienna is. And if she does, how will V act?? At this point, I don't see Gia as a kiss & tell girl, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow night...
    I don't either, I wonder if that will antagonize V. Not getting scoop, or if she'll just be crowing in the PI about how obviously her connection to Jake is so much better!

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3806668;
    I don't either, I wonder if that will antagonize V. Not getting scoop, or if she'll just be crowing in the PI about how obviously her connection to Jake is so much better!
    My guess is the latter.She'll gush in the PI about how her date with Jake was so much better than any other date he's had.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl