Page 11 of 297 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791174;
    The dress to the left of the pic is the 15th woman. Michelle in long black dress.
    Oh there she is, thanks sanlee! I was looking at Elizabeth NE standing away from the group, and now that you pointed out Michelle off to the side, I wondered why those two are so far away from the rest of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791200;
    Oh there she is, thanks sanlee! I was looking at Elizabeth NE standing away from the group, and now that you pointed out Michelle off to the side, I wondered why those two are so far away from the rest of the group.
    When I capped this photo, they weren't doing the toast just yet. Vienna just hugged him and the other girls were getting into their places to round out the circle. That's why Michelle and Beth are not by the group yet. They are just making their way to it to join in the toast.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791198;
    Nope - there was alot of slice and dice tho
    She doesn't apprear to have it on in the group photo, but its closed in another cap. I wonder when she opened it? Obviously its all sitting on the cutting room floor

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791206;
    When I capped this photo, they weren't doing the toast just yet. Vienna just hugged him and the other girls were getting into their places to round out the circle. That's why Michelle and Beth are not by the group yet. They are just making their way to it to join in the toast.
    Ok thanks, for the explaination. Sometimes that second before or after the cap make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791083;
    Cupcakes asked me to cap these and bring them over :
    Thank you! You rock! These caps really help in understanding the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791225;
    She doesn't apprear to have it on in the group photo, but its closed in another cap. I wonder when she opened it? Obviously its all sitting on the cutting room floor
    I had to watch the whole scene between Jake and Vienna before capping it to see what I wanted to cap. At the beginning of their 1:1 time, the locket is closed. The next minute it's open. The next minute she takes his hand and places it on her heart. (All the while, she is laughing so much!) The next minute they show the locket closed again. I definately think she must have opened the locket and showed what-ever is in it to Jake...they just never showed that part of it.

Np CC!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791235;
    I had to watch the whole scene between Jake and Vienna before capping it to see what I wanted to cap. At the beginning of their 1:1 time, the locket is closed. The next minute it's open. The next minute she takes his hand and places it on her heart. (All the while, she is laughing so much!) The next minute they show the locket closed again. I definately think she must have opened the locket and showed what-ever is in it to Jake...they just never showed that part of it.

Np CC!
    Slice and dice - and slice some more

Lots of that going on in the 1st epi LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

San, in this cap did he pull her in for the hug?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3791241;
    San, in this cap did he pull her in for the hug?

I couldn't tell whether he pulled her in or not. They were just done hugging in that scene, so there is no way to know.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791256;
    I couldn't tell whether he pulled her in or not. They were just done hugging in that scene, so there is no way to know.
    Okay, thanks.