Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

  1. #1011
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3806109;
    Great point Sweatpea. Interesting comparison with the usual F1/F2 realtionship and then Ali leaving as F4. Although, for some reason, next week Vienna lumps Tenley with Ali, so maybe Tenly is not such a wounded bird as we think.
    OR Vienna really is the problem she's the common denominator in all the drama...that tell's me all I need to know, regardless of how it's edited.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  2. #1012
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    It isn't an issue of problem - she is the common denominator because she is F1. This is not an issue of blame, it was talking about the "normal" edit patterns. Edit wise, Ali and Vienna would be F1/F2. They are not. Tenley and Vienna are. Perhaps the edit will develope that Tenley will be stronger than we think and will take the role Ali is now playing. It has nothing to do whatsoever with who is good or bad, only that Ali/Tenley are foils for Vienna.

    Anyone been here long enough to remember Krisily Kennedy? Charlies F2. She was the foil, along with Sarah W, for Charlie's Sarah.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  3. #1013
    FORT Fogey C4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    944

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3806152;
    It isn't an issue of problem - she is the common denominator because she is F1. This is not an issue of blame, it was talking about the "normal" edit patterns. Edit wise, Ali and Vienna would be F1/F2. They are not. Tenley and Vienna are. Perhaps the edit will develope that Tenley will be stronger than we think and will take the role Ali is now playing. It has nothing to do whatsoever with who is good or bad, only that Ali/Tenley are foils for Vienna.

    Anyone been here long enough to remember Krisily Kennedy? Charlies F2. She was the foil, along with Sarah W, for Charlie's Sarah.
    That's what's confusing me Jelle. Unless Tenley's edit changes soon I'm tempted to think that Ali still figures into the situation somehow. Perhaps Ali is F1 and Vienna is F2 (via a twist at the end)?

  4. #1014
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3806152;
    It isn't an issue of problem - she is the common denominator because she is F1. This is not an issue of blame, it was talking about the "normal" edit patterns. Edit wise, Ali and Vienna would be F1/F2. They are not. Tenley and Vienna are. Perhaps the edit will develope that Tenley will be stronger than we think and will take the role Ali is now playing. It has nothing to do whatsoever with who is good or bad, only that Ali/Tenley are foils for Vienna.

    Anyone been here long enough to remember Krisily Kennedy? Charlies F2. She was the foil, along with Sarah W, for Charlie's Sarah.
    *Raises hand* I'm guilty as being one who has been here long enough to remember Krisily.

    It will be interesting to see how Tenley's edit changes in the next few epi's. Although we do see her and Jake get alone time on every epi, i still want to see them on a full 1:1 time, like for their date in epi5. She seems real fun.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  5. #1015
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    Delurking to ask if anybody else thought about the fairytale comments. Jake says the date with Gia is like the beginning of the fairytale, Vienna I believe said Jake is her Prince Charming. And of course Tenley is a Disney Princess. Back to lurking.

  6. #1016
    FORT Fogey C4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    944

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by northlandnz;3806155;
    Delurking to ask if anybody else thought about the fairytale comments. Jake says the date with Gia is like the beginning of the fairytale, Vienna I believe said Jake is her Prince Charming. And of course Tenley is a Disney Princess. Back to lurking.
    I don't know what to think about Vienna's comment and how that figures into the edit. Jake's comment about Gia might be spot on - him with Gia is a bit of a fairytale I think.

    Does the audience know that Tenley has done work for Disney? Is that in her bio - can't remember.

    Anyway, as you can see, I can't make heads or tails of it, but comments like these do cause me to stop and ponder whether they have some relevance in the story.

    Good catch...

  7. #1017
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3806158;
    I don't know what to think about Vienna's comment and how that figures into the edit. Jake's comment about Gia might be spot on - him with Gia is a bit of a fairytale I think.

    Does the audience know that Tenley has done work for Disney? Is that in her bio - can't remember.

    Anyway, as you can see, I can't make heads or tails of it, but comments like these do cause me to stop and ponder whether they have some relevance in the story.

    Good catch...
    I think Tenley mentioned that she used to be a disney princess in her intro.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  8. #1018
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3806154;
    *Raises hand* I'm guilty as being one who has been here long enough to remember Krisily.

    It will be interesting to see how Tenley's edit changes in the next few epi's. Although we do see her and Jake get alone time on every epi, i still want to see them on a full 1:1 time, like for their date in epi5. She seems real fun.
    Sanlee you've been here as long as I have!

    I don't know. There are so many girls who are undefined by any sort of personality that it is much harder to slot them. However, her presence has to strengthen. She stayed to the end.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  9. #1019
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    33

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    And in a fairytale aren't there often wicked stepsisters? :-)

  10. #1020
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3806163;
    Sanlee you've been here as long as I have!

    I don't know. There are so many girls who are undefined by any sort of personality that it is much harder to slot them. However, her presence has to strengthen. She stayed to the end.
    Ok, i noticed that we have both been here since January 2005.

    Since Tenley is the F2, i definately thought that she would have been shown more than she is now. I always remembered the F2 to be the physical edit, but it doesn't seem like this season works that way. lol Unless her edit changes in the new few episodes.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.