Page 101 of 297 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2962

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso;3806081;
    Ali was cheated on by her boyfriend, don't know how long that was before she went on the show. For that reason, I just can't see her as the type who would get back together with Jake. Many people wouldn't do that and I can't imagine Ali doing it.
    I know that some are expecting a surprise ending, but maybe the surprise is Jake rejects the so called "good" girls for one that is outside of most people's image of the "perfect" girl for him. A Tenley/Vienna F2 is as about as opposite as it can get and the surprise would be that he picks Vienna over Tenley. Maybe the "I hope she says yes" is in reference to Jake not being sure that Vienna would agree to a hasty engagement considering her past experience. We heard Vienna's PIs about how she feels about Jake, but has she said any of this to him directly?
    Regarding the bolded, I was waiting for that myself. She is making it clear how she feels about him. I'm wondering if the edit will show us telling Jake how she feels at which time I want to study reactions, body language and Jakes responses.

I also want to watch her facial expressions, as she speaks sweet nothings to him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3806087;
    Regarding the bolded, I was waiting for that myself. She is making it clear how she feels about him. I'm wondering if the edit will show us telling Jake how she feels at which time I want to study reactions, body language and Jakes responses.

I also want to watch her facial expressions, as she speaks sweet nothings to him.
    I am really curious about the edit myself. In the past, saying that you're going to marry the guy was usually the kiss of death. This season's edit of all of the girls is off the usual MO. No one is being painted in a good light and I'm not sure exactly where they're going with it. If we hadn't had the spilling of the F1, I'm sure most would think it wasn't going to be Vienna. I have no idea who Vienna really is and I sometimes think she doesn't know either.

Somehow I always seem to find myself on the opposite side as the majority on FORT when it comes to The Bachelor/ette. Vienna is a little brat, but she's not all that bad. She certainly seemed to show Jake that she can give him what he needs, support, romance, fun, a kindred spirit. Ali came across as condescending and a know-it-all (in my eyes, anyway) who took it upon herself to "correct" the bad behaviour of her rival, BUT a lot of the girls say she's a doll, and she seemed very sweet on *her* date with Jake. I guess it doesn't have to be an either/or situation, but that is the way Fleiss likes it!

What I find so strange though, is that this is a typical F1/F2 dynamic is it not? And yet Ali goes apparently at F4 and frankly so far Tenley has been next to non-existent except for her tears and inability to tell Jake that her rat of a husband cheated on her without breaking down. She has NO connection to Jake that I have seen. It does make me wonder what exactly will happen to make Ali leave, and if Jake winds up with a "either her or me" choice to make from her, and maybe he makes it and she doesn't like it and then leaves. Then again, it could just be work, like it's been said.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 01-23-2010 at 10:22 PM.

Great point Sweatpea. Interesting comparison with the usual F1/F2 realtionship and then Ali leaving as F4. Although, for some reason, next week Vienna lumps Tenley with Ali, so maybe Tenly is not such a wounded bird as we think.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3806109;
    Great point Sweatpea. Interesting comparison with the usual F1/F2 realtionship and then Ali leaving as F4. Although, for some reason, next week Vienna lumps Tenley with Ali, so maybe Tenly is not such a wounded bird as we think.
    Or that Vienna is what many have been saying all along, a fake and spoiled little brat. Seriously EVERYONE hates her, that doesn't speak well for her behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3806121;
    Or that Vienna is what many have been saying all along, a fake and spoiled little brat. Seriously EVERYONE hates her, that doesn't speak well for her behavior.
    Not everyone only Corrie, Ali and maybe Tenley have spoken out that I have seen. I didn't hear anything from Kathryn, Michele, Gia, Ashleigh, etc that they don't like her. Even the girls in their exit interviews seemed to think it was overblown.

This like many things is being blown out of proportion for some part of the story that has yet to unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3806125;
    Not everyone only Corrie, Ali and maybe Tenley have spoken out that I have seen. I didn't hear anything from Kathryn, Michele, Gia, Ashleigh, etc that they don't like her. Even the girls in their exit interviews seemed to think it was overblown.

This like many things is being blown out of proportion for some part of the story that has yet to unfold.
    Ashleigh said "she would rather watch paint dry than listen to Vienna talk about her romanitc connection with Jake"; Gia said she looked at Vienna differently now and thought she was "dangerous". Kathryn said she couldn't understand why Vienna got a rose. Corrie said "If Vienna was the kind of girl Jake was interested in, then he would not be interested in me". Michelle was too occupied in her own fantasy world to notice anyone else. My quotes are paraphrasing, but I think the "Vienna hate" is pretty consistent throughout the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Deege111;3806134;
    Ashleigh said "she would rather watch paint dry than listen to Vienna talk about her romanitc connection with Jake"; Gia said she looked at Vienna differently now and thought she was "dangerous". Kathryn said she couldn't understand why Vienna got a rose. Corrie said "If Vienna was the kind of girl Jake was interested in, then he would not be interested in me". Michelle was too occupied in her own fantasy world to notice anyone else. My quotes are paraphrasing, but I think the "Vienna hate" is pretty consistent throughout the house.
    Not only that, but when Vienna received the 1:1 date, none of the women were too thrilled. In addition, when Corrie was doing her comedy act about Vienna, ALL of the women that were there were laughing histerically! If you watch that part again, you'll see that every single one of the women seemed to think that Corrie was spot on in her act. Even Michelle was clapping! I will admit that although i like Corrie, i did not enjoy her skit. It was in poor taste imo...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3806121;
    I was simply commenting, that Tenley might be stronger than we think and could be a proper foil for Vienna after all. If the conflict between F1 and F2 is normal (although I am not sure anything is normal any more), if would be unusual for the conflict to be F1 and F4.
    We expect Tenley to be so weak, and perhaps she is not. Perhaps that is a misconception.

OT: General comment not directed at anyone
    It is a bit disconcerting when every comment about either Ali or Vienna is met with a criticism of the other. I think we all get that people have favorites, but it is unlikely anyone is going to change their minds despite the compelling agruemnents on either side.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 01-24-2010 at 10:00 AM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3806125;

Gia has. Look at the faces of the girls. I don't think it's that super dramatic, but they are clearly irritated.