Page 10 of 297 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis *SPOILERS*

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3791095;
    Don't ask me where - cuz the film of the 1st epi is 90 minutes long LOL - but there is a real quick clip of 3 of the 4 together - and many of 2 of the F4 together thru out (and Vienna is by NO means hidden - at all)
    Maybe if someone watches the show again tonight on ABC, they can watch for it. And then we can cap it.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3791084;
    Good find on the necklace! Things like the necklace are good observations that even if noticed would fail to register in significance if we thought the wearer of the necklace was going to be cut early.

I am especially interested in what can be gleaned from the toast.
    (Cape, you will remember that I am always asking somebody to please cap the RC lineup and toast for me. )
    There are several things that can happen, but one thing I have noticed is frequently (not always, and not in a big group) the Bachelor will look and smile toward the F1.

Another thing that I have noted in the toasts, RC lineups and screencaps is how members of the F4 just "happen"to be grouped together. For example, we have just heard how Tenley F2 is on one side and Vienna is on the other side.
    Is that just chance? Hmmmmm

In Jason's season, during the 2nd or 3rd RC, Melissa, Jillian, and Molly were lined up together on the end as if on the podium at the Olympics.
    In Jillian's season we have a screencap before Ed left and the F3 are lined-up in order in the pic talking: Ed, Kip, and Reid.
    These kinds of things happen occasionally enough that I feel like they are trying to play with us. "Here they are; they're right in front of you."

Again, great sleuthing through the edit!
    In that SC of getting ready for the toast - the other F2 are directly in front of him - with Ella stuck in the middle LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Another funny thing I noticed - where the heck did the peacock feather come from when Ali and Jake were out by the pool having some 1n1 time LOL - but there it is - in living color ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

It doesn't matter how many times I count, I see 14 ladies in that before the toast cap. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3791099;
    Maybe if someone watches the show again tonight on ABC, they can watch for it. And then we can cap it.
    I'll be watching and capping! It's like Monday night all over again with everyone, yaye!

Was there any conversation between Vienna and Jake about the locket? I don't recall that.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791166;
    It doesn't matter how many times I count, I see 14 ladies in that before the toast cap. What am I missing?
    The dress to the left of the pic is the 15th woman. Michelle in long black dress.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791170;
    Was there any conversation between Vienna and Jake about the locket? I don't recall that.
    Nope.

Ryvi! Cannot wait to see your HD caps!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791166;
    Way over on the left is Michelle's black dress!

ETA: sanlee you beat me to it! haha

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3791170;
    Nope - there was alot of slice and dice tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON