Page 1 of 128 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

So things don't get lost in one big screencap thread...Let's use this to discuss the fantasy date caps.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I believe this is in one of the infinity pools at Jade Mountain

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Might as well call it a night with that cap! OK, just kidding!

Mr Wright found out where that stripped shirt one of Gia takes place.

Gia at Cap Maison....

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3784462;

I believe this is in one of the infinity pools at Jade Mountain
    This is Gia right?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3784470;
    This is Gia right?
    I personally think Tenley, but who knows. I think all the SCs could be Gia. Its not too far off!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3784474;
    I personally think Tenley, but who knows. I think all the SCs could be Gia. Its not too far off!
    It could be either one. Too hard to tell. Need a clear cap.

This is Gia.

These four seem to all match and they are not of Gia.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Per MrWrite (not me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3784438;
    I’m fairly sure I saw Jake and a lady in a striped top (Gia, I guess?) at this place. It’s Fort Rodney, Pigeon Island, St. Lucia overlooking Rodney Bay.

The brig Unicorn, was also featured. It usually sails from Rodney Bay down to Soufriere. It was in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3784475;
    It could be either one. Too hard to tell. Need a clear cap.
    At closer look,it seems as though the hair in the pool is too long to be Gia's.I think it could be Tenley in the sc.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl