Page 99 of 128 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3820470;
    I think the one of Gia on Jake's back in the water is after they jump off the dock. Am I missing something with regards to Gia's FD? I see her walking in a market with Jake [imo likely Gros Islet or somewhere similarily close], I see her at Fort Rodney on Pigeon Island [oh wheeee!!] and I see her jumping off a dock.

While it certainly could be a lot more romantic than I'm getting out of it, don't they usually do *something* cool? What did I miss?
    According to the tv guide description....they will be:

Taking a helicopter tour followed by a picnic by a sugar mill.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3820470;

ETA: If you plot Pigeon Island and Cap Maison [which is where she stays right?] ... it's likely they stay in that general vicinity unless they get on a helicopter or boat. The only boat I see them on is what I think is a local water taxi of sorts, so how far could they actually go in it?
    Dodie...it seems as if that's the case...they'll be taking a helicopter tour.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3820469;
    Yup, same boat. The Brig Unicorn, Pirates' boat.
    Good. Does this look right? They all match to Vienna's FD?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3820475;
    Good. Does this look right? They all match to Vienna's FD?

I think so. It all looks like Vienna to me and the boat they are on looks like a sail boat so I think it all matches. Good Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3820476;
    I think so. It all looks like Vienna to me and the boat they are on looks like a sail boat so I think it all matches. Good Job!
    According to tv guide...Jake and Vienna will be cruising on a ‘pirate’ ship. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3820474;
    Dodie...it seems as if that's the case...they'll be taking a helicopter tour.
    Thank goodness...lol
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Is that a red mankini I spy ? :nono

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3820496;
    IMO, for all our sakes I hope not. I think we had enough viewing of those when ED wore them when he was with Jillian.

I don't think so. Thank Goodness

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

A lot of my male friends are glaad those suits are coming back in. They said they didn't like those long shorts that have been the thing for so long.