Page 98 of 128 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Winyan;3820416;
    I think RS is off his medication this time. A lot of people will be surprised.
    Do you know something that we don't know?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3820423;
    Do you know something that we don't know?
    I am interested in this as well. I would be very interested in new information, but right now all signs point to Vienna F1, Tenley F2, Gia F3 and Ali F4.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3784479;
    At closer look,it seems as though the hair in the pool is too long to be Gia's.I think it could be Tenley in the sc.
    I think we discussed this shot earlier.. The neck is to long to be V's and the breast area is not as indowed as G's or V's. That leaves Tenley. Could be wrong but that is what I think

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3819578;
    We have all of the FD's figured out right?

Gia-Helicopter/picnic
    Vienna-Pirate ship
    Tenley-Dinner on the beach

So this boat is for an LCD then?

And this one is for an LCD also because of the Pitons in the background.

Where does the Volcano walk come into play? Do we have an extra cap that we'll never see? Like the parachute cap we had from Jason's season? Or is that Royal Clipper boat for Tenley's FD?
    But we also have her and Jake in a boat/swimming in the water...My oh my they were busy..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3784477;
    This is Gia.

These four seem to all match and they are not of Gia.

My take on the screenshots: The first shot shows someone in a light (so flesh like at first glance, it looked like a nude shot?); the other shots seem to have a dark (or darker) colored top on. The one w/ Jake & friend walking toward the boat -- well, look at the size of her shoulders: only Vienna has shoulders that broad. The second to last shot walking along the water, that person has Vienna's build as well. She is larger than the others who are (a) Gia / too slim, except for implants; (b) Tenley who is petitely slim; and [though Ali is out beforehand] even Ali does not have the shoulders or body of Vienna [moot point, so I've read]. The one shot actually on the boat shows nothing of the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SamGirlTx;3820459;
    My take on the screenshots: The first shot shows someone in a light (so flesh like at first glance, it looked like a nude shot?); the other shots seem to have a dark (or darker) colored top on. The one w/ Jake & friend walking toward the boat -- well, look at the size of her shoulders: only Vienna has shoulders that broad. The second to last shot walking along the water, that person has Vienna's build as well. She is larger than the others who are (a) Gia / too slim, except for implants; (b) Tenley who is petitely slim; and [though Ali is out beforehand] even Ali does not have the shoulders or body of Vienna [moot point, so I've read]. The one shot actually on the boat shows nothing of the woman.
    I thought the one on the boat was Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3817902;
    FD Gia

Okay so Gia and Jake visit Fort Rodney on Pigeon Island [see comparsion below]. After looking at what's in the area and where Gia is staying in relation to Pigeon Island, the SC of them walking with bags could be a market in Gros Islet. There are alot of beaches in this area, but difficult to find a matching dock. The closest I could come is posted below. While I can't find actual pictures of it, I think it's at least a possibility given where they spend their time. There are some major docks [not our dock though] at Sandals Grande, which occupies the causeway constructed to bridge Pigeon island to the Mainland. But just North of those, towards the "island" there are what look like [at least from the pics below] some other docks. I did look at pictures and videos of Pigeon Island and the coastline below, and it has a similar "feel" to our SC, with some breakwater rocks etc.

After much looking and reading - I really think the yellow boat they are in is a local. There are alot of these "water taxis" for hire, and alot of them are brightly colored. There are a couple of beaches only reachable by water, so that's a possibility too.

No idea if this will pan out, but I was bored and tried to dig. BTW - Pigeon Island is ALOT smaller than it looks on the below aerial view.

FORT RODNEY - PIGEON ISLAND

OVERHEAD VIEW OF PIGEON ISLAND
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3820463;
    I thought the one on the boat was Vienna.
    If the girl walking with Jake toward the boat is Vienna, then the girl on the boat is Vienna. Same boat. So yup you're right.

Those are the same boat correct?
    Last edited by sanlee; 02-07-2010 at 09:55 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3820466;
    If the girl walking with Jake toward the boat is Vienna, then the girl on the boat is Vienna. Same boat. So yup you're right.

Those are the same boat correct?
    Yup, same boat. The Brig Unicorn, Pirates' boat.

I think the one of Gia on Jake's back in the water is after they jump off the dock. Am I missing something with regards to Gia's FD? I see her walking in a market with Jake [imo likely Gros Islet or somewhere similarily close], I see her at Fort Rodney on Pigeon Island [oh wheeee!!] and I see her jumping off a dock.

While it certainly could be a lot more romantic than I'm getting out of it, don't they usually do *something* cool? What did I miss?

ETA: If you plot Pigeon Island and Cap Maison [which is where she stays right?] ... it's likely they stay in that general vicinity unless they get on a helicopter or boat. The only boat I see them on is what I think is a local water taxi of sorts, so how far could they actually go in it?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."