Page 97 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3819461;
    I don't see the vertical posts that extend beyond (above) the surface of the pier. Also, is that a rock formation (sort of a jetty?) partially exposed in the water on the far side of the pier? I don't see that in the match photo. The underneath woodwork part looks similar, though

Looks really close, but I don't think it's a match.
    See, I thought there were rocks in the far right of both pix. I agree about the stumps on the vertical posts. We'll see if I can get anything closer....

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I can't remember, are Jade Mountain and Jalousie Plantation the only places they stayed at in Soufriere?

We have all of the FD's figured out right?

Gia-Helicopter/picnic
    Vienna-Pirate ship
    Tenley-Dinner on the beach

So this boat is for an LCD then?

And this one is for an LCD also because of the Pitons in the background.

Where does the Volcano walk come into play? Do we have an extra cap that we'll never see? Like the parachute cap we had from Jason's season? Or is that Royal Clipper boat for Tenley's FD?

That sailing ship is a cruise ship. Why is it thought that would be part of one of the dates?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3819584;
    That sailing ship is a cruise ship. Why is it thought that would be part of one of the dates?

It was in the caps, so I think we assumed it was one of the dates. I think somebody said it was a boat from the Royal Clipper series or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3819578;
    We have all of the FD's figured out right?

Gia-Helicopter/picnic
    Vienna-Pirate ship
    Tenley-Dinner on the beach

So this boat is for an LCD then?

And this one is for an LCD also because of the Pitons in the background.

Where does the Volcano walk come into play? Do we have an extra cap that we'll never see? Like the parachute cap we had from Jason's season? Or is that Royal Clipper boat for Tenley's FD?
    If that white boat with the Pitons in the background is from a LCD, i think it's from Tenley's LCD because she is the girl wearing the flippers and that would be the boat that they dive out on with their flippers right?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3819562;
    I can't remember, are Jade Mountain and Jalousie Plantation the only places they stayed at in Soufriere?
    The FRC was filmed at Jade Mountain resort, which is sister property to Anse Chastanet (and we have placed people in Anse Chastenet rooms). Anse Chastanet is west of but near to Jade Mountain. Jade is really high end 5-star, not sure anyone stayed there. Jalousie for sure they stayed at as well. Also have placed people on that property in various levels of rooms.
    Last edited by jlccaz; 02-06-2010 at 09:42 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3819529;
    Gia doesn't get a LCD as she leaves at F3. This has to be her FD.
    What makes you think Gia leaves?

Quote Originally Posted by Winyan;3820375;
    What makes you think Gia leaves?
    Reality Steve.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3820389;
    Reality Steve.
    I think RS is off his medication this time. A lot of people will be surprised.