Page 93 of 128 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3810731;
    I think this could be Tenley..

Yep agree with you looks like Tenly!

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I guess we're not going to get anymore SCs of the FRC until after the 3/2 cut? We don't have anything on Gia's or Vienna's HTDs do we? I'm hungry for something new and interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3812724;
    I guess we're not going to get anymore SCs of the FRC until after the 3/2 cut? We don't have anything on Gia's or Vienna's HTDs do we? I'm hungry for something new and interesting.
    We do have a cap of Gia's HTD in New York. (The cap where she and Jake are kissing and she seems to be taking a picture with her phone.) We don't have anything on Vienna's HTD, but we will after Monday's epi.

We probably won't be getting any further caps from the FRC until after the F3/2 epi or perhaps after the WTA show. Hopefully they decide to show something new before then though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3812730;
    We do have a cap of Gia's HTD in New York. (The cap where she and Jake are kissing and she seems to be taking a picture with her phone.) We don't have anything on Vienna's HTD, but we will after Monday's epi.

We probably won't be getting any further caps from the FRC until after the F3/2 epi or perhaps after the WTA show. Hopefully they decide to show something new before then though!
    That's right. Forgot about that cap of Gia and Jake in NY.

Interesting they gave us nothing on Vienna. They really want the element of surprise with her.

Have we ID'd the F3's FS locations yet?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3812751;
    Have we ID'd the F3's FS locations yet?
    We have identified Gia and Vienna's FD locations, but not Tenley's due to no caps.

Vienna at LeSport. (F3)

Gia at Cap Maison. (F3)
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3812755;
    We have identified Gia and Vienna's FD locations, but not Tenley's due to no caps.

Vienna at LeSport. (F3)

Gia at Cap Maison. (F3)

Thanks, sanlee You're the best. I'm on a hunt

Can someone bring over the Jake bench picture?

Anyway, here's a map of St. Lucia:

soufriere west indies - Google Maps

Gia's date is at Cap Maison which is located at Cap Estate, the northernmost point of the island. Vienna's date is at BodyHoliday Lesport in Castries which is southwest of Cap Estate along the west coast of St. Lucia. I'm just speculating, but it's quite possible that Tenley's date is at Ladera Resort in Soufriere which is midway down the west coast. This resort offers snorkeling packages (which is Tenley's date), pools in the suites (we have her and Jake in the water which could be at Jade Mountain), and scenery that to me seems to match Jake on the bench.

Jake on the bench: There is a botanical garden on the Ladera Estate which may be where Jake is. Just a big guess here

Property
    Check out photo 9 to compare with Jake's bench shot.

I might be waaaayyyyy off

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3812755;

Vienna at LeSport. (F3)

Gia at Cap Maison. (F3)
    That's great. I wish that we knew where the 3rd one was located. Plus, I wish that the site gave more of a behind the scene views of the date locations too.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3812956;
    Can someone bring over the Jake bench picture?

Anyway, here's a map of St. Lucia:

soufriere west indies - Google Maps

Gia's date is at Cap Maison which is located at Cap Estate, the northernmost point of the island. Vienna's date is at BodyHoliday Lesport in Castries which is southwest of Cap Estate along the west coast of St. Lucia. I'm just speculating, but it's quite possible that Tenley's date is at Ladera Resort in Soufriere which is midway down the west coast. This resort offers snorkeling packages (which is Tenley's date), pools in the suites (we have her and Jake in the water which could be at Jade Mountain), and scenery that to me seems to match Jake on the bench.

Jake on the bench: There is a botanical garden on the Ladera Estate which may be where Jake is. Just a big guess here

Property
    Check out photo 9 to compare with Jake's bench shot.

I might be waaaayyyyy off
    Here you go~