Page 92 of 128 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #911
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3810264;
    Thanks sanlee.


    Has the girl sitting on the sand with her hair wet been identified. From what I can see is a profile. Have you (very talented ) guys tried to do a profile comparison yet ?
    Isn't that one Tenley?

  2. #912
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3810264;
    Thanks sanlee.


    Has the girl sitting on the sand with her hair wet been identified. From what I can see is a profile. Have you (very talented ) guys tried to do a profile comparison yet ?
    You're welcome! We haven't done a profile comparison yet, but I think it is Tenley. Maybe someone will do a profile comparison.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #913
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3810270;
    You're welcome! We haven't done a profile comparison yet, but I think it is Tenley. Maybe someone will do a profile comparison.
    I haven't done a profile comparison, but when I just looked I saw Ashleigh's profile....especially the nose. i know, I know, but that's what I saw.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  4. #914
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3810270;
    We haven't done a profile comparison yet, but I think it is Tenley.
    I thought it was Tenley as well sanlee.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  5. #915
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3810297;
    I haven't done a profile comparison, but when I just looked I saw Ashleigh's profile....especially the nose. i know, I know, but that's what I saw.
    The nose to me looks like Tenley's. Her's is similar to Ashleigh's, but a little less pointy, I think.

    And I think we'd see bigger ta-ta's if this was Vienna.

  6. #916
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3810451;
    The nose to me looks like Tenley's. Her's is similar to Ashleigh's, but a little less pointy, I think.

    And I think we'd see bigger ta-ta's if this was Vienna.
    I agree. It sort of looks like the girl wearing the flippers too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  7. #917
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3810267;
    Isn't that one Tenley?
    Yes that is Tenley and the one walking with Jake is Vienna. The one Jumping on Jakes back is Gia

  8. #918
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3810451;
    The nose to me looks like Tenley's. Her's is similar to Ashleigh's, but a little less pointy, I think.

    And I think we'd see bigger ta-ta's if this was Vienna.

    Guys, SHe is to tall to be Gia and the boobs are smaller than Viennas...it has to be Tenley

  9. #919
    FORT Fogey HotMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3810451;
    The nose to me looks like Tenley's. Her's is similar to Ashleigh's, but a little less pointy, I think.

    And I think we'd see bigger ta-ta's if this was Vienna.
    I think this could be Tenley..

  10. #920
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3810587;
    Guys, SHe is to tall to be Gia and the boobs are smaller than Viennas...it has to be Tenley
    Wow...you know, I think you are right! Great catch.

    I remembered that part of the preview, because he asks her if she's having fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.