Page 91 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3810078;
    The one of Jake and someone sitting on the beach looks like Tenley.
    The two at the end walking ...that blond hair tells me it is Vienna possibly.
    We need height comparisons. Isn't Vienna quite abit shorter then Jake. I think Ali is the tallest of the girls left. I don't remember how tall Kathryn is.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3810078;
    The one of Jake and someone sitting on the beach looks like Tenley.
    The two at the end walking ...that blond hair tells me it is Vienna possibly.

I agree. I think the last 3 are Vienna with the sitting on the beach one being Tenley and of course it's Gia on Jake's back.
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-27-2010 at 03:14 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3810091;
    I agree. I think the last 3 are Vienna with the sitting on the beach one being Tenley and of course it's Gia on Jake's back.
    I agree. The sitting on the beach is not V ...look at the boobs. Also Tenley does not have the bleach blond hair that the last person has in that pic.

Height comparisons would be useless since he's not wearing his elevator shoes.

or do you mean of the girls?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3810107;
    Height comparisons would be useless since he's not wearing his elevator shoes.

or do you mean of the girls?

Here are height comparisons to Jake – Vienna is taller and probably closer to Jakes height, if you factor out the elevator shoes. But there is that heel height variable. Wish Ali was standing up straight, but maybe the RC or Toast shot from Monday would be better for comparison

And here's the toast - I dont think it helps. But it almost looks like V and A could be about the same height.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809978;
    Yeah, i think we are pretty sure of that.

Are you talking about this cap Cornfritter? If so, yes this is from when he says goodbye to Ali.

You know..this could be totally unrelated to Ali leaving. Do y'all remember the SCs we had of Jesse (Deanna's) with his hands over his face & we thought he was upset. We finally saw the PI & he wasn't upset at all, he was just wiping his eyes. We saw the tears streaming down Jason's face, but we don't see Jake. He could just be hanging out before he goes upstairs for the RC. It could be after he walks Ali out to the car & he's upset. It's too hard to tell his mood from this SC.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3810121;
    Here are height comparisons to Jake – Vienna is taller and probably closer to Jakes height, if you factor out the elevator shoes. But there is that heel height variable. Wish Ali was standing up straight, but maybe the RC or Toast shot from Monday would be better for comparison

And here's the toast - I dont think it helps. But it almost looks like V and A could be about the same height.

Are you guys comparing the heights of the (blonde) ladies because you doubt that all the FD pictures are of Vienna ?

I thought there was conclusive evidence that it was her. Sorry I sound confused but where did the doubt resurface ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3810227;
    Are you guys comparing the heights of the (blonde) ladies because you doubt that all the FD pictures are of Vienna ?

I thought there was conclusive evidence that it was her. Sorry I sound confused but where did the doubt resurface ?
    I think they are comparing the heights of the women to see which blonde is in which screencaps. We know that Vienna is the girl on the boat, and walking with Jake into the water due to leg comparisons though.

You know..this could be totally unrelated to Ali leaving. Do y'all remember the SCs we had of Jesse (Deanna's) with his hands over his face & we thought he was upset. We finally saw the PI & he wasn't upset at all, he was just wiping his eyes. We saw the tears streaming down Jason's face, but we don't see Jake. He could just be hanging out before he goes upstairs for the RC. It could be after he walks Ali out to the car & he's upset. It's too hard to tell his mood from this SC.
    It may not be due to Ali leaving, but he does seem pretty upset in the hugging cap.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Thanks sanlee.

Has the girl sitting on the sand with her hair wet been identified. From what I can see is a profile. Have you (very talented ) guys tried to do a profile comparison yet ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series