Page 9 of 128 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Can they change hair color? I mean they change dress colors, why not hair?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3784900;
    Truelove, your avatar clued me in - It's Jordan! First BB, then TAR, and now the Bachelor.... girl gets around!
    haha I love Jordan and Jeff!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Hair is too long and too blonde to be Ali. girl in white dress's nails are square-shaped.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3784898;
    too me it looks most like Vienna but we know she was let go on the 2n1 date so it cant be her.

How do you know she was let go on the 2n1 date? It def. looks like Vienna to me.

Quote Originally Posted by milove;3784905;
    How do you know she was let go on the 2n1 date? It def. looks like Vienna to me.
    Because she was on the date with Gia who we know is in the F2.

FORT Fogey

Because the other one on the 2 on 1 is Gia, and we know she continues.

Unless that's when Jake pitches his fit and doesn't let either one go.

because the 2n1 date is with Gia and Vienna and we know that Gia made it to the f3 so vienna had to have been the one that didnt get a rose
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I agree with whoever said her hair could be lighter due to sun - (and let's not forget lighting - that does all kind of funky stuff to these pictures) and she may be looking down, which would give her that extra few inches.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Ali's hair is darker underneath the blonde highlights on top of her head and the sun wouldn't get to the part of her head so I don't think it's Ali unless she dyed her hair during filming and it grew that fast. The girl in the SC has all blonde hair. I still think it's Vienna.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3784907;
    Because the other one on the 2 on 1 is Gia, and we know she continues.

Unless that's when Jake pitches his fit and doesn't let either one go.
    are we sure he doesn't send anyone home or does he just throw a hissy fit? TO me, it's a good acting job...haha1
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn