Page 8 of 128 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3784889;
    the body looks like Ali but the hair looks too blonde to be Ali
    Exactly what I was going to say.Even in daylight I don't think Ali's hair is that blonde.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Could it be Ashleigh then???

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3784891;
    Exactly what I was going to say.Even in daylight I don't think Ali's hair is that blonde.
    what if TPTB gave them wigs

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3784884;
    Its a little hard to tell by hair color, but i think the length could fit at that point.
    I have similar to her hair color; and if I'm out in the sun 2+ days, my hair turns blonde which could be the case with her....IDK. The body looks so much like Ali's IMO.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I was hoping it would be Ali, but I think I have to agree - the hair is too light and a bit too long to be hers. Would she fit into any of the other St Lucia caps?

FORT Fogey

You know, we don't see the head of the lady in the white nightie -- could be Ali, and she's looking down, making her hair appear longer.

It's the length of the hair that I'm hung up on - lighting can affect hair color, and the body shape definitely looks like Ali to me.

Quote Originally Posted by laurabadora14;3784892;
    Could it be Ashleigh then???
    too me it looks most like Vienna but we know she was let go on the 2n1 date so it cant be her.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3784889;
    the body looks like Ali but the hair looks too blonde to be Ali
    The hair looks like Ashleigh, the arms and body look like Ali. Could Ali have lightened her hair up for the trip to St Lucia? This sc is going to bug me until someone figures it out.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Truelove, your avatar clued me in - It's Jordan! First BB, then TAR, and now the Bachelor.... girl gets around!

FORT Fanatic

Maybe it Kathyrn