Page 75 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3802469;
    Sanlee..I'm still looking..However the handle on the doors are a perfect match to the Cap Maison..So I do believe its there..
    Yup - those glass panels do seem to match - great job - as usual - SANLEE
    Well since he is talking about Tenley in the PI, do we think that it means it's Tenley's FD that he was talking about her on?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3802341;
    I guess it is possible...But if it happens, it is reminding me of Shayne's season. Both Amanda and Chelsea (Tenley and Gia) had the same hotel, while Shayne (Vienna) got a more luxurious villa.

Actually, Jake stays at the Cap Maison himself. The girls stay at LeSport before and after their Fantasy dates. Vienna has her Fantasy Overnight stay with Jake at the most expensive suite in that same BodyHoliday Leport resort. Gia has her Fantasy Overnight stay with Jake at Cap Maison. Tenley's overnight stay is still to be determined and confirmed.

A poster named Foreigner who has family that works at both Lesport and Cap Maison posted earlier in season about this. He confirmed the F3 girls stayed at Lesport resort (less expensive) and Jake stayed at Cap maison (Most expensive) resort. He also confirmed filming at the pool at Lesport for dates. Screencaps confirmed the rest. Gia is staying at more expensive suite at Cap Maison (Oceanview Villa Suite w/pool & roof terrace1-3BR) than Vienna at LeSport (Grand Luxury Ocean Front Suite). Again no info on Tenley's suite.

Someone should ask Foreigner about filming at Cap Maison or LeSport of F3/2 RC.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3802490;
    Yup - those glass panels do seem to match - great job - as usual - SANLEE
    Production puts that paper over the windows so their shot isn't backlit.

Excellent matching. Love matching. Matching is cool. We shall call Sanlee "McMatchy" in the spirit of the once entertaining and appealing show, Grey's Anatomy.

(I think I'm starting to get punchy. Too many seasons of Matching Mania.)

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3802649;
    Production puts that paper over the windows so their shot isn't backlit.

Excellent matching. Love matching. Matching is cool. We shall call Sanlee "McMatchy" in the spirit of the once entertaining and appealing show, Grey's Anatomy.

(I think I'm starting to get punchy. Too many seasons of Matching Mania.)
    sanlee mcmatchy!!! I love it! WTG sanlee

Originally Posted by sanlee
    Well since he is talking about Tenley in the PI, do we think that it means it's Tenley's FD that he was talking about her on?
    Yes sanlee, that has to be it! That is so flippin exciting, jlccaz, IA, matching is so cool!! and even better when we see it all unfold during the epi's.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3802678;
    sanlee mcmatchy!!! I love it! WTG sanlee

Originally Posted by sanlee

Yes sanlee, that has to be it! That is so flippin exciting, jlccaz, IA, matching is so cool!! and even better when we see it all unfold during the epi's.
    Might have missed it. Anyone knows what he is saying during the PI.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

So, I had a thought. We have been wondering about Jake saying "I have been to hell and back and I finally know who she is. I hope she says yes". I think we are thinking the wrong way about this statement. Instead of wondering if he realizes he made a mistake and wants someone eliminated back, I think this statement is about Vienna. Remember on Monday's episode when he says he saw one side of her and the girls saw another? I think he is saying that he knows who Vienna really is now and hopes she says yes to him as F1.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3802549;
    Actually, Jake stays at the Cap Maison himself. The girls stay at LeSport before and after their Fantasy dates. Vienna has her Fantasy Overnight stay with Jake at the most expensive suite in that same BodyHoliday Leport resort. Gia has her Fantasy Overnight stay with Jake at Cap Maison. Tenley's overnight stay is still to be determined and confirmed.

A poster named Foreigner who has family that works at both Lesport and Cap Maison posted earlier in season about this. He confirmed the F3 girls stayed at Lesport resort (less expensive) and Jake stayed at Cap maison (Most expensive) resort. He also confirmed filming at the pool at Lesport for dates. Screencaps confirmed the rest. Gia is staying at more expensive suite at Cap Maison (Oceanview Villa Suite w/pool & roof terrace1-3BR) than Vienna at LeSport (Grand Luxury Ocean Front Suite). Again no info on Tenley's suite.

Someone should ask Foreigner about filming at Cap Maison or LeSport of F3/2 RC.

If the above is true about the suites, and Tenley's suite proves to be less expensive than Gia's as well, I am speculating that maybe the following could be a possibility:

- Ali leaves at F4 (whether it's on her own or at Jake's choice doesn't matter)
    - Gia, Tenley & Vienna are F3
    - Gia leaves immediately after FD by her own choice (for whatever reason we don't know), therefore there is no F3/2 RC
    - Jake's statement of "she tells me she is falling in love with me and then she leaves me" refers to Gia after the FD (and not Ali's F4 departure as has been speculated as a possibility)
    - Leaves Tenley & Vienna as automatic F2
    - Jake rejects both F2 at FRC and chooses to go after Gia
    - What happens when Jake pursues Gia is played out at ATFR

I invite you all to poke holes in this theory, based on evidence we have that it can't play out this way. It's just a scenario I have thought may be a possibility???

FORT Fanatic

Vienna is staying at the most expensive not gia.

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;3802763;
    So, I had a thought. We have been wondering about Jake saying "I have been to hell and back and I finally know who she is. I hope she says yes". I think we are thinking the wrong way about this statement. Instead of wondering if he realizes he made a mistake and wants someone eliminated back, I think this statement is about Vienna. Remember on Monday's episode when he says he saw one side of her and the girls saw another? I think he is saying that he knows who Vienna really is now and hopes she says yes to him as F1.
    That sounds very plausible! Great thinking!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3802838;
    If the above is true about the suites, and Tenley's suite proves to be less expensive than Gia's as well, I am speculating that maybe the following could be a possibility:

- Ali leaves at F4 (whether it's on her own or at Jake's choice doesn't matter)
    - Gia, Tenley & Vienna are F3
    - Gia leaves immediately after FD by her own choice (for whatever reason we don't know), therefore there is no F3/2 RC
    - Jake's statement of "she tells me she is falling in love with me and then she leaves me" refers to Gia after the FD (and not Ali's F4 departure as has been speculated as a possibility)
    - Leaves Tenley & Vienna as automatic F2
    - Jake rejects both F2 at FRC and chooses to go after Gia
    - What happens when Jake pursues Gia is played out at ATFR

I invite you all to poke holes in this theory, based on evidence we have that it can't play out this way. It's just a scenario I have thought may be a possibility???
    I have thought about that one as well, it is possible for this to happen to Gia or Ali?
    "I have been to hell and back and I finally knows who she is, I hope she says yes!" - Jake

I would love one of those to endings for Gia/Ali
    Will there be a twist at the end this season?? Thats the real question!