Page 74 of 128 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802424;
    He might have worn that tie again? Well, i for sure thought the couch and pillows were a match! Maybe not.
    It is definitely a match, San. =) I'm guessing :

A) He wore the tie again.

OR

B) They made him put his premiere outfit on again to tape more footage for episode 1.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802424;
    He might have worn that tie again? Well, i for sure thought the couch and pillows were a match! Maybe not.
    I have a question about what is behind him - to the left of his head - there appear to glass panels - and I don't see them in the pics of Cap Maision - but the couch/pillows do match
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK;3802427;
    I thought they did too..thats why I'm confused..and here is another one..So maybe he does wear it more than once..
    I think we have a cap of Jake wearing the same tie twice already too; When he is shutting the limo door and from epi 2's RC. He does it again?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3802429;
    I have a question about what is behind him - to the left of his head - there appear to glass panels - and I don't see them in the pics of Cap Maision - but the couch/pillows do match
    It's because it is a different room. I only posted that cap to show the small coffee table thingy which seems to match in the cap with Jake.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802431;
    I think we have a cap of Jake wearing the same tie twice already too; When he is shutting the limo door and from epi 2's RC. He does it again?
    I guess he didn't write in his contract clothing.. It seems he wears the same T-shirts too..

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3802429;
    I'm going to look for a room that shows the glass panels if i can find one. If not, then i don't get why two places would have matching pillows and a matching couch.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802440;
    I'm going to look for a room that shows the glass panels if i can find one. If not, then i don't get why two places would have matching pillows and a matching couch.

I am going to ask a really dumb question.....Is it possible the needed to go back and film some follow up points later after the show was finished and Jake is in the same clothes but they put him in front of a green screen? Is that even possible?

I never seem to learn Capegal!

I know these aren't an exact match, but could those glass panels be small windows? I cannot find an exact pic.

BTW, thanks SpecialK!

FORT Fan

Sanlee..I'm still looking..However the handle on the doors are a perfect match to the Cap Maison..So I do believe its there..

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802456;
    I never seem to learn Capegal!

I know these aren't an exact match, but could those glass panels be small windows? I cannot find an exact pic.

BTW, thanks SpecialK!
    Yup - those glass panels do seem to match - great job - as usual - SANLEE
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON