Page 72 of 128 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3802288;
    Maybe he said something different the first time and they had since changed the edit so they had him "relive" it
    Could be he is discussing Tenley since we know she is still there and he is "remember special moments" with her.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

That Villa i posted also has a private infinity pool...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802293;
    Oh then he is definitely discussing Tenley...it is either before or after their date!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802293;
    I love it when things are matched! Awesome, sanlee!

Does the infinity pool look like the one in our sc?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802220;
    When re-watching the epi tonight, i came across this PI with Jake during Jake and Tenley's alone time during the comedy date:

Jake: "Tenley tonight told me about her divorce. If anything, it makes me like her more. I kinda respect the situation that she was put into by her ex-husband cause that's tough. I felt really bad that someone like her with a heart of gold was put through something like that."

I think the background in his PI is from Cap Maison; the Oceanview Villa Suite.

What do ya'll think? Does the couch, pillows, and black coffee table thingy match?
    Awesome! This is the same suite that Gia and Jake are making out (bath tub). So they are asking about Tenley during his FD with Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3802314;
    Awesome! This is the same suite that Gia and Jake are making out (bath tub). So they are asking about Tenley during his FD with Gia.
    Unless it is Tenley instead of Gia.

I think the main pool looks more like the one in the SC....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3802314;
    Maybe Tenley's date also occurs at the Cap Maison Resort? We don't have any FD caps of her date yet right?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3802309;
    I love it when things are matched! Awesome, sanlee!

Does the infinity pool look like the one in our sc?
    I haven't checked out the pool area so i'm not sure. I just wanted to mention that the description said that there is an infinity pool.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3802334;
    Maybe Tenley's date also occurs at the Cap Maison Resort? We don't have any FD caps of her date yet right?
    I guess it is possible...But if it happens, it is reminding me of Shayne's season. Both Amanda and Chelsea (Tenley and Gia) had the same hotel, while Shayne (Vienna) got a more luxurious villa.