Page 65 of 128 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 1277

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

  1. #641
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3798237;
    Who are we talking about here...Vienna is 23.
    No one in particular....just mentioning that auditions for this show start at 21 which imo is young!
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-16-2010 at 10:57 AM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  2. #642
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3798314;
    No one in particular....just mentioning that auditions for this show start at 21 which imo is young!
    I din't know that was the age in which auditions started.That to me is a clear sign that they aren't after the love story. They go with the younger girls because of their increased ability to cause drama.Unlike the older women who are for the most part,more mature.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  3. #643
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3798367;
    I din't know that was the age in which auditions started.That to me is a clear sign that they aren't after the love story. They go with the younger girls because of their increased ability to cause drama.Unlike the older women who are for the most part,more mature.
    I was going to say that they go for the younger girls because they will drink more!

    Also, I remember a few seasons back someone found out they do all sorts of testing on these girls and that the younger ones are more likely to pass.

  4. #644
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3798388;
    I was going to say that they go for the younger girls because they will drink more!
    You probably have a point there.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  5. #645
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3798388;
    I was going to say that they go for the younger girls because they will drink more!

    Also, I remember a few seasons back someone found out they do all sorts of testing on these girls and that the younger ones are more likely to pass.
    Yes! CH said in an older radio interview that they lose 25% of the younger applicants because of STDs and/or drug testing, and the % goes up with the age of the applicant. During Byron's season, they lost 50% to the same.

  6. #646
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3797878;
    I can see Gia being the next Bachelorette. She has been in a high profile relationship and seems like a natural infornt of the camera.

    I would watch it if she were.
    I dont think she'll be the next bachelorette, but who knows? If she is, it wouldn't stop me from watching. She seems a lot more interesting than some of the other girls there and she really is a beautiful girl.

  7. #647
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers


    Unless Tenley dyed her hair before the fantasy date, I will say this is Gia. Gia bends her head forward and looks up so her eye lashes tend to go upward not like Tenleys which tend to be vertical.

    Ga has more sculped features. Her chin goes in below the mouth then comes out again. Tenley's is straight. Gia has prominent cheek bones, Tenley has not. Both have long necks. I am certain this picture is of Gia. I do not know if this is for the FD or LCD.

  8. #648
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Living;3798645;

    Unless Tenley dyed her hair before the fantasy date, I will say this is Gia. Gia bends her head forward and looks up so her eye lashes tend to go upward not like Tenleys which tend to be vertical.

    Ga has more sculped features. Her chin goes in below the mouth then comes out again. Tenley's is straight. Gia has prominent cheek bones, Tenley has not. Both have long necks. I am certain this picture is of Gia. I do not know if this is for the FD or LCD.
    I think its Tenley, her hair would be darker when wet and it looks more like her profile to me.

  9. #649
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    It's Tenley - LCD
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #650
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3798745;
    It's Tenley - LCD
    I'm not a betting person but will like to take you on on this. I say Gia you say Tenley.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.