Page 63 of 128 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3797783;
    You are making my point... I dont think there is any major twist at the end. The twist is, there is no twist. Your post and mine aren't contradictory... so quote is a bit confusing... but I agree that my "gut" says people are trying to find an interesting story where, quite frankly may be impossible when Jake is one of the main characters.
    I agree there's no twist at all. The final shock was suppose to be he picked Vienna and that's out of the bag already and they're trying to do some damage control. I also don't think Ali and Jake are such a great match and probably Ali realized it as things were getting more serious and came up with an excuse to get out of the show.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3797790;
    What if he doesn't propose to Vienna (Brad?) and goes after Corrie. That would be a very good ending.
    They better think of something quick because Jake picking Vienna is blah.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3797792;
    I agree there's no twist at all. The final shock was suppose to be he picked Vienna and that's out of the bag already and they're trying to do some damage control. I also don't think Ali and Jake are such a great match and probably Ali realized it as things were getting more serious and came up with an excuse to get out of the show.
    Ali could be the next Jillian. Jillian is tight as tight can be with the senior production folks. They'll be friends forever -- a mutual affection and respect. I could see "those people' really taking to Ali. She's the kind they like. Gia and Rozlyn, not so much. Tenley has not been presented to have the intellect, grit, and wit that they usually like. Maybe she is something other than merely sweet, and that hasn't been shown. Vienna - ha! They'd be laughing AT her behind her back the whole time. Beth (NE) is also their type, not in terms of the part she is playing (A Weirdo Tease thing), but how she is in her normal state/life. Ali might well turn down Bach'ette if offered, but she's garnered a huge fan following, standing out as she does from the Pageant Girls, Models, Drama Queens, etc. Production doesn't cast the show. Network and Exec Producers cast the show, not their underlings, but Ali is a contender to be offered, IMO.
    Last edited by jlccaz; 01-15-2010 at 05:55 PM.

FORT Fogey

Ali and Vienna didn't seem to see eye to eye acc' to previews. There was conflict. Could it be seeing that Vienna was going all the way to HTD and after getting some feedback from her family, Ali decided that if he saw a potential wife in Vienna then she was not the one for him and bowed out? Plus with FDs coming up and given her past experience with cheating bf she decided to leave and save herself some grief. Maybe Jake said something during their HTD with the family and after hearing that from her folks she decided she may not be the one for him. She is way too bubbly a personality opposite his. Is it possible she could get bored with him in the long run?
    Last edited by seeker; 01-15-2010 at 06:03 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3797787;
    I also am one who doesn't think that there will be a twist at the end.....I think people are thinking that they are making it too easy for us because we now know that Vienna is the F1. But if RS didn't spill any of his info, we'd all be saying no way can Vienna be the F1...and probably be thinking that he has to pick Tenley. Then we'd all be shocked when he picks Vienna. A twist at the end would be nice, but i don't think we'll be getting anything too interesting but Jake picking Vienna.
    I agree 100% sanlee. But the casual viewing non-spoiled audience will have a huge shock at the end, and that's who MF cares about.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3797790;
    What if he doesn't propose to Vienna (Brad?) and goes after Corrie. That would be a very good ending.
    What if Jake fell for Vienna after all? Interesting that they didn't show the comments from JED in epi 1 about Vienna. Did they show any of the comments about the f4 gals at all? Maybe they were not complementary of her at that time.. Ed seemed to hold back some of his comments after knowing Jake and realizing that they may see things differently on a few things after the last season.

Jake's comment about not going for the good looking girl (not complementary of his choice if it's Vienna) and looking for his best friend. We already saw Vienna pretty much glued to his side every chance they had. Is she really falling for Jake or is she desperate to be the one at the end? Will have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3797804;
    Ali could be the next Jillian. Jillian is tight as tight can be with the senior production folks. They'll be friends forever -- a mutual affection and respect. I could see "those people' really taking to Ali. She's the kind they like. Gia and Rozlyn, not so much. Tenley has not been presented to have the intellect, grit, and wit that they usually like. Maybe she is something other than merely sweet, and that hasn't been shown. Vienna - ha! They'd be laughing AT her behind her back the whole time. Beth (NE) is also their type, not in terms of the part she is playing (A Weirdo Tease thing), but how she is in her normal state/life. Ali might well turn down Bach'ette if offered, but she's garnered a huge fan following, standing out as she does from the Pageant Girls, Models, Drama Queens, etc. Production doesn't cast the show. Network and Exec Producers cast the show, not their underlings, but Ali is a contender to be offered, IMO.
    I'm really hoping that if not Tenley (which I doubt) that Ali becomes the next bachelorette. I'm getting worry with Gia getting such a good edit that she'll end up with the role and that would be 2 seasons down the drain for me.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3797847;
    I'm really hoping that if not Tenley (which I doubt) that Ali becomes the next bachelorette. I'm getting worry with Gia getting such a good edit that she'll end up with the role and that would be 2 seasons down the drain for me.
    I think it will be between Ali and Tenley for the next bachette
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3797847;
    I can see Gia being the next Bachelorette. She has been in a high profile relationship and seems like a natural infornt of the camera.

I would watch it if she were.