Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3797677;
    Flashback's to Ed leaving for work? Forshadowing to how this season goes? Ali might come back?
    Someone posted that she was in SF the week of the FRC, so I don't believe she comes back. Plus, Fleiss wouldn't like the same story two seasons in a row.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3797688;
    Someone posted that she was in SF the week of the FRC, so I don't believe she comes back. Plus, Fleiss wouldn't like the same story two seasons in a row.
    True. So I guess the only other senario is he picks nobody or get rejected? What else could happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3797695;
    True. So I guess the only other senario is he picks nobody or get rejected? What else could happen?
    How about he picks no one. Leaves on his bike and goes to the woman he loves that left... Ali or ? This could be shown on the ATFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3797695;

He picks Vienna and she says yes.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3797702;
    [/B]

He picks Vienna and she says yes.
    Yup.

With all the chatter coming out of Jake's mouth leading people to believe he didnt choose anyone (the rose hanging from his bed that didnt look dead enough to have been there for long... could have been a plant that producers put there after drying out for a day or two to make look real... the "you dont have to pick anyone you know" he has been spewing in interviews)... all to try and keep people watching now that the cat is out of the bag.

Let's face it, we have all but confirmed that RS spilled the beans on the F2, and although he didnt say Vienna said yes, he certainly didnt confirm she didnt. What is Fleiss supposed to do now? Episode 2, and everyone knows that he picks the akward girl with a bad dye job over sweet Tenley or sexy Gia... all he has left is to send Jake out to the press to put doubt in the general public's mind that maybe he pulled a Brad. Sadly, I dont think the ending will be that much a surprise. Or the surprise will be that there is no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3797733;
    Yup.

With all the chatter coming out of Jake's mouth leading people to believe he didnt choose anyone (the rose hanging from his bed that didnt look dead enough to have been there for long... could have been a plant that producers put there after drying out for a day or two to make look real... the "you dont have to pick anyone you know" he has been spewing in interviews)... all to try and keep people watching now that the cat is out of the bag.

Let's face it, we have all but confirmed that RS spilled the beans on the F2, and although he didnt say Vienna said yes, he certainly didnt confirm she didnt. What is Fleiss supposed to do now? Episode 2, and everyone knows that he picks the akward girl with a bad dye job over sweet Tenley or sexy Gia... all he has left is to send Jake out to the press to put doubt in the general public's mind that maybe he pulled a Brad. Sadly, I dont think the ending will be that much a surprise. Or the surprise will be that there is no surprise.
    "Our" screencaps put Tenley and Vienna in the Last Chance Date part of the island. So those are the only two choices, and Steve says Tenley is rejected. Whether Vienna was also rejected, or rejects him, or later breaks up with him, who knows.

Analytically, there just isn't any reason not to accept Steve's information as correct. I probably would have believed him anyway, but everything we find is consistent, not inconsistent with that.

And all this Ali is His True Love stuff is silly fluff, IMO. Sunshine, lollipops, rainbows. No way Ali ends up with Jake. That's just my gut. And the fact that she's been consistently at Work at Facebook since the 3rd week of November, right?

As far as Tenley goes, her Mom's (cute) "Team Tenley" on Facebook etc. is not really behavior we see for F1's. They usually lay very low, as do their friends and family. Team Tenley is not remotely doing anything "wrong". It's just not emblematic of an F1 family response.

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3797778;
    "Our" screencaps put Tenley and Vienna in the Last Chance Date part of the island. So those are the only two choices, and Steve says Tenley is rejected. Whether Vienna was also rejected, or rejects him, or later breaks up with him, who knows.

Analytically, there just isn't any reason not to accept Steve's information as correct. I probably would have believed him anyway, but everything we find is consistent, not inconsistent with that.

And all this Ali is His True Love stuff is silly fluff, IMO. Sunshine, lollipops, rainbows. No way Ali ends up with Jake. That's just my gut. And the fact that she's been consistently at Work at Facebook since the 3rd week of November, right?

As far as Tenley goes, her Mom's (cute) "Team Tenley" on Facebook etc. is not really behavior we see for F1's. They usually lay very low, as do their friends and family. Team Tenley is not remotely doing anything "wrong". It's just not emblematic of an F1 family response.

You are making my point... I dont think there is any major twist at the end. The twist is, there is no twist. Your post and mine aren't contradictory... so quote is a bit confusing... but I agree that my "gut" says people are trying to find an interesting story where, quite frankly may be impossible when Jake is one of the main characters.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3797778;
    Very true, but it could be emblematic of the next Bachelorette's family response. I just can't see Tenley in that role though!

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3797783;
    You are making my point... I dont think there is any major twist at the end. The twist is, there is no twist. Your post and mine aren't contradictory... so quote is a bit confusing... but I agree that my "gut" says people are trying to find an interesting story where, quite frankly may be impossible when Jake is one of the main characters.
    I also am one who doesn't think that there will be a twist at the end.....I think people are thinking that they are making it too easy for us because we now know that Vienna is the F1. But if RS didn't spill any of his info, we'd all be saying no way can Vienna be the F1...and probably be thinking that he has to pick Tenley. Then we'd all be shocked when he picks Vienna. A twist at the end would be nice, but i don't think we'll be getting anything too interesting but Jake picking Vienna.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fanatic

What if he doesn't propose to Vienna (Brad?) and goes after Corrie. That would be a very good ending.