Page 61 of 128 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3793572;
    Thank you

I liked Ali..darn
    Ali leaves after the HTDs due to work.

Re: Bachelor 14 Jake Pavelka **Fantasy Dates ScreenCaps and Discussion** Spoilers

I'm having trouble finding this on the boards: I see that Ali left early after the HTD's due to work. Is there someone else who leaves early? It sounded like from the upcoming previews that Jake sends someone home before the rose ceremony? Who would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3793814;
    I'm having trouble finding this on the boards: I see that Ali left early after the HTD's due to work. Is there someone else who leaves early? It sounded like from the upcoming previews that Jake sends someone home before the rose ceremony? Who would that be?
    It's believed that its either Ella or Michelle. Ella does not receive a rose after her 1:1 so we aren't sure if thats what they are talking about or another situation with Michelle. We know she gets cut next week at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3793822;
    It's believed that its either Ella or Michelle. Ella does not receive a rose after her 1:1 so we aren't sure if thats what they are talking about or another situation with Michelle. We know she gets cut next week at some point.
    Ella doesn't and Michelle doesn't get a rose.

Teamkip

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3793568;
    Hi Ladies,
    Just popping in. So who do you think the final 3 are?

hoping Ali will win this, but its hard to predict with all the rumours.

My wish:

F3: Tenley/ Elisabeth
    F2:Gia
    F1: Ali

FORT Newbie

the SC of tenley and him kissing in the pool is in the same room/hotel that Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett stayed for their honeymoon, which was identified as the Jade Mountain Resort in St Lucia. Wouldnt this mean that she is F2?

JCSP8273---- Tenley is the F2.

I keep mixing up F2/3 - for some reason my mind keeps thinking Tenley is out at F3 and Gia at F2......I gotta stop that.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3797403;
    I keep mixing up F2/3 - for some reason my mind keeps thinking Tenley is out at F3 and Gia at F2......I gotta stop that.
    I do the same thing with all the caps of Gia...

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3793587;
    Ali leaves after the HTDs due to work.
    Flashback's to Ed leaving for work? Forshadowing to how this season goes? Ali might come back?